babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

thescientist Away

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(22-02-2015 09:43 )AprilFools Wrote:  So I can't find anywhere the results for the Oskars. Either I'm being daft or they're not on any site. Does anyone know who won?

Did it just happen to be all the girls that were on BS last night for conveniences sake.

They kept saying the results were online. Checked Twitter and the BS website. Nothing.

Thanks for any replies.

Levi said that Tiffany won best arse. That's all I heard last night.
There's still nothing on the BS website
22-02-2015 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2015 13:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I only caught glimpses of it, but I am surprised that there hasn't been more commentary on here -- good or bad -- about Babestation's "Oscar night" format

I think they could have made more of it - then it would have got a lot more attention and comment.

I don't think they really grasped the opportunity to do something different. Caty announcing her own award for example? Couldn't someone have announced it for her?

I just think they could have done a lot more with the concept.
22-02-2015 17:04
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(22-02-2015 16:01 )thescientist Wrote:  Levi said that Tiffany won best arse. That's all I heard last night.
There's still nothing on the BS website

Wink Controversial - Caty said last night on mic - apropos of plugging the usual mobile videos that - that, in her opinion, Preeti had the best arse : Caty should have been given the script ?! Tongue
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2015 17:34 by M-L-L.)
22-02-2015 17:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-02-2015 13:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Bring on the Grammy's!
They're on Golden Girls.

Oh, sorry, Grammys! As you were then Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-02-2015 17:36
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(22-02-2015 17:04 )aaron Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 13:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I only caught glimpses of it, but I am surprised that there hasn't been more commentary on here -- good or bad -- about Babestation's "Oscar night" format

I think they could have made more of it - then it would have got a lot more attention and comment.

I don't think they really grasped the opportunity to do something different. Caty announcing her own award for example? Couldn't someone have announced it for her?

I just think they could have done a lot more with the concept.

Maybe last night was just the "arriving on the Red Carpet" warm up and they'll do something again tonight - given that the actual Oscars are on in the early hours ?
22-02-2015 17:39
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

It just goes to show, however, that 'change' doesn't always have to mean major investment.

The end-product, ultimately, is naked girls talking dirty. But just a few tweaks here and there, now and then, can make the whole thing look fresh and new. I sometimes get the impression that producers think that 'change' can only mean 'new sets' every 18 months or other suicidal initiatives like Studio66 USA. But it doesn't have to.

I hadn't posted on here for a couple of weeks because everything was just getting so samey, samey. Then one night of something slightly different and suddenly I'm interested again. And it didn't cost them a penny. They could do with a few more outbursts of imagination every now and then...
22-02-2015 18:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

For me, while it's always fun to see new sets, I think if they just added to the current sets at times, with different chairs/props etc, that this would help. Also, if they'd change the lighting a bit here and there, just to add some change from the normal bright lighting (Not as bad as on Studio 66), that could be fun too!

They did the shadow play from behind the white sheets, with the nude women, and it was a fun moment that was short lived. I'd love to see that brought back, as well as a pool for some wet fun!

A few years ago, to me at least, Babestation had the best sets for a decent length of time, because they were coming up with inventive ideas. Many here seemed to dislike the Barbie doll set, but I thought it was ingenious, as it was something new. They shouldn't spend a fortune to try to impress us, but just a little bit of creativity that doesn't break the bank would be smarter.

I'm a broken record here, but I'm a big fan of atmosphere during sessions, especially the use of fog, dim lighting, strategic lighting, black lighting and so on. The steam during the shower sessions on these channels is also nice, and can add some of that tease factor back in, with the women using it in clever ways. Shower glass steams up, the women rub clear areas in the glass, giving a tease peek etc.

How about a two way mirror idea, where we could basically watch one woman on one channel, and also see through the glass to another woman on another set, getting different angles, almost like a voyeur style? Plexi glass frame, and nothing more, other than effective lighting and some decent performances!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2015 19:22 by mrmann.)
22-02-2015 19:18
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree about sets not having to be complex or constructed. Just give a bit more variety from the normal.

I was a fan of BS's perspex chair in a white background. Seem to remember Tiffany & Rendall giving a couple of great sessions on it.
22-02-2015 20:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I suppose I'm less interested in the quality of the sets per se as more in the themes they might suggest : so I don't think they have to be elaborate either. Some lightweight props/chairs or whatever by all means, and they can always be chucked out of the way if they don't work.
But a featureless platform suggests nothing to work with and just invites a generic bra and pants combo that can become wearisome imo.

The red carpet thing may have looked a bit silly, but the classy costumes weren't, and were a welcome change imo.

There was also more interesting camerawork than usual for a while in the Preeti alleyway naked standing sint shown post-midnight : the camera was "going into" the alley and turning almost full frontal on her while she stood against the wall; instead of the standard wide shot in profile from a distance. The camera was also travelling up and down while it did so, and not just holding the upper half in frame static a la the late lamented climax sessions.

Don't really see why they can't do that type of thing on all the sets, and more often.
22-02-2015 20:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would like to see the return of the massage table set for some oily, naked 2-4-1s.

I suggest:

Dannii and Caty
Beth and Leigh
Jada and Dannii
Caty and Mica
Lucy and Caty
Sophie and Beth
Preeti and Dannii
Tiffany and Jada
Lori and Ruby
Madison and Tiffany
Dannii and Beth
Preeti and Lucy
Ria and Sophie
Dannii and Mica
Jada and Caty
Lori and Caty
Preeti and Sophie
Preeti and Tiffany
Dannii and Leigh

That will do for starters Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 17:45 by Snooks.)
22-02-2015 21:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV