babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-02-2015 03:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  Spent a fortune trying to get through with no joy.
Very very annoying annoyed.

I was very tempted to too, first time I had that feeling for a long long time.

Those phones must've be going red hot for BS, good news in a way that it'll only encourage them to do more of this.
21-02-2015 03:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation have made some really astute signings in recent times. They are without doubt the number 1 Premier station now. They have weakened any competition that RLC and Studio66 might have been offering them completely clean.

Danni Harwood has been for so long the face of RLC and Caty Cole was the face of Studio66. Even without those signings Babestation were never ever really going to struggle for talent as they have by far the biggest pool and best babes to choose from.

Whoever is running this channel has to be up as the most astute businessman of alltime Wink Whilst the others have differed, they've seized the moment and delivered with the only way you could describe it. A fatal blow to the rest Smile
21-02-2015 06:35
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Two nights ago we were moaning about how stale BS was getting.... what a difference 48 hours make... I can now add Lucy Summers & Danni Harwood to the now that's what I call a 241 collection yum yum yum Smile
21-02-2015 09:45
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(21-02-2015 06:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Whoever is running this channel has to be up as the most astute businessman of alltime

Yes he's losing money on a remarkable scale. Give the man an award.
21-02-2015 09:46
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Yes it's true, Babestation is losing money at an alarming rate. Given its repeated and accumulated losses Scottishbloke's comment seems foolish to put it mildly. The only good news is that the last 6 months at least saw the benefits of moving to Milton Keynes kicking in. The cost savings there saw the loss of the last 6 months down to £830,000 - substantially less than the £1,250,000 loss of the previous 6 months.
21-02-2015 10:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-02-2015 06:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Babestation have made some really astute signings in recent times. They are without doubt the number 1 Premier station now. They have weakened any competition that RLC and Studio66 might have been offering them completely clean.

Danni Harwood has been for so long the face of RLC and Caty Cole was the face of Studio66. Even without those signings Babestation were never ever really going to struggle for talent as they have by far the biggest pool and best babes to choose from.

Whoever is running this channel has to be up as the most astute businessman of alltime Wink Whilst the others have differed, they've seized the moment and delivered with the only way you could describe it. A fatal blow to the rest Smile

Whoever is running bs is the most astute businessman of all time????!!! If that's the case then why is the company that runs bs (cellcast) got losses of around £1,000,000 then and doing cost savings. Wouldn't say that is "the most astute businessman of all time"

Will agree bs is the no1 babsshow but wouldn't say they've struck a fatal blow to the other channels, especially RLC and S66. Regarding Caty Cole, wouldnt say she was the face of s66 myself and not s66's best nightbabe before she rejoined bs. For me the best s66 nightbabe and face of s66 is probably clare richards, then will be Kandi kay when clare leaves s66

Agree Dannii Harwood was the face of rlc but wouldnt say her joining bs is a fatal blow for rlc, they still have some very good nightbabes like lucy zara and Jennifer Jade and will eventually recover from losing dannii.

Yes bs probably does have the biggest pool of babes, but they don't use it to it's maximum potential with some babes not getting a look in, especially on bs1. Could possibly say they've got too many nightbabes. Also eurobabes wasn't exactly a "fatal blow" was it?

Piper Niven Superfan
21-02-2015 11:38
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(21-02-2015 06:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Whoever is running this channel has to be up as the most astute businessman of alltime

Was that before the short lived Starlets of Babestation show and the even shorter lived Euro Babes show?
21-02-2015 11:46
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2015 11:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes bs probably does have the biggest pool of babes, but they don't use it to it's maximum potential with some babes not getting a look in, especially on bs1. Could possibly say they've got too many nightbabes.

Bah humbug.

If I run a channel I'd want all the top babes rather than none. And as you always speak with the S66 channel hat rather than viewer, wouldn't you want that?

Quite what you mean not using the babes to the 'maximum potential' I don't know. If your top babes are pulling off a show that ringing the tills how does hauling them off in mid flow maximise your potential. Surely you want to keep them on for as much as possible.

You defend S66 on their threads the channel will do what it does for income. Maybe you're right in that sense, so why a different rule for BS.
21-02-2015 12:03
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2015 11:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Whoever is running bs is the most astute businessman of all time????!!! If that's the case then why is the company that runs bs (cellcast) got losses of around £1,000,000 then

The losses are actually more than that. £2.5m in the last full year.
21-02-2015 12:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-02-2015 11:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding Caty Cole, wouldnt say she was the face of s66 myself and not s66's best nightbabe before she rejoined bs. For me the best s66 nightbabe and face of s66 is probably clare richards, then will be Kandi kay when clare leaves s66

You may not say Caty Cole was the face of STD 66 Rammy, or their best night babe, but she was very highly regarded by the people that matter at STD 66, and was STD 66 "babe channel royalty" and it was a huge loss for STD 66 when their version of royalty left to join a rival channel .

Ps, it is your boss Jamie MC'Can't that describes Caty as babe show royalty by the way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 12:38 by mr mystery.)
21-02-2015 12:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV