babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(19-02-2015 23:55 )REX MASTER Wrote:  then bang clock stucks 12 and Lori is back On BS1... Then have knickers on but about 12.04 they will be off

Bang on with both timings.
Are you sure you are not the BS producer Bounce

20-02-2015 01:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Have to say im not impressed with the way they have treated their best signing for some time,Dannii is a hugely talented legend but with the presence of the phone waver and Caty,debuting a boundary pusher like Dannii has been rendered pointless,also feel sorry for Sophie,her and Danni would have made a fantastic 241 pairing but it seems unlikely to happen tonight,or at least far too late to generate enough callers,in summary an excellent chance to sign a legend and make proper use of vast experience wasted,perhaps their priorities on who gets BS1 may change if they give her a chance to show what she can do on BS1.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 01:34 by jimmyt73.)
20-02-2015 01:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^^^^ No way Dave, that never happened on the babe channels! You must be imagining things Bounce

Wink

I do agree with you though, and would like to see this again, though GG 2-4-1s are my preference.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 01:39 by mrmann.)
20-02-2015 01:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Cramped 3-4-1 with no interaction on BS Blue RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

BS just do not use the resources at their disposal properly either in terms of personnel or sets.

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 01:53 by Snooks.)
20-02-2015 01:45
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Babestation are absolute Pricks. Split screen is back. Ms Garcia and Ms Hart on Xtra split screen.. As Lori hoggs BS1 with no calls. And Ms Harwood on blue drenched in oil but unable to push the boundaries. 6 babes on one night is never to much all BS have to do is use them wisley. Give each babe hour slots no more than that and occasionally mix it up abit and have a 241 but only on BS1 and for say about 45mins.. That way people don't get bored of any babe...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-02-2015 05:18
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation is like the Tesco's of channels, but instead of gathering locations, their gathering the best and most babes. This has resulted in them becoming top heavy with nightshow babes, some of whom rarely seem to get a look in compared with others. I'm thinking of Ruby Summers, Ria Martinez and a few others, while the 'usual suspects' hog the channels but never seem to get many calls.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
20-02-2015 08:14
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(20-02-2015 08:14 )gunnar Wrote:  Babestation is like the Tesco's of channels, but instead of gathering locations, their gathering the best and most babes. This has resulted in them becoming top heavy with nightshow babes, some of whom rarely seem to get a look in compared with others. I'm thinking of Ruby Summers, Ria Martinez and a few others, while the 'usual suspects' hog the channels but never seem to get many calls.

Babestation clearly are on a mission, attempting to sign the most popular girls from the other channels. But what is the real motivation for this?... There seem to be many here on the forum who are still under the illusion that Babestation have genuine interest in putting on shows/performances that are sexually exciting and stimulating for the public. Thankfully, I am no longer one of those. Yet there was indeed a time (going back several years now) when Babestation clearly was just like the other channels - seeking to satisfy the viewing public.

But whoever has ultimate control of this station, made the decision - probably once it became obvious to them that the viewing public will persist in phoning the girls regardless of how lacklustre and tame the shows became -- to go in a completely different direction: henceforth there would be no interest in the slightest about satisfying the viewing public - but only in finding ways to get us to part with our money - which, unfortunately for us, it was decided that to frustrate us with lamer and lamer sexual content would do the trick of persuading us to purchase their harder stuff. So, despite this station having a license that should allow them a bit more leeway and protection from Ofcom than channels without it, what we get is tediously lame shows that are mind-numbingly beyond logic.

So, despite their current recruitment drive to bring in the best models from their competitors, I see this as just a smokescreen to keep the frustrated viewers from being able to switch over channels and access these popular models as an alternative.

This is my own interpretation of what I have observed to be happening. I am very well aware that the majority on this forum do not seem to share this view; and still very much expect Babestation to be a provider who is catering for their sexual pleasures. But I suspect that only a very fertile and vivid imagination can engender any real satisfaction from the vast majority of lame shows that are currently permissible, by this particular service provider.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 16:05 by RUsure.)
20-02-2015 15:44
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(20-02-2015 08:14 )gunnar Wrote:  This has resulted in them becoming top heavy with nightshow babes, some of whom rarely seem to get a look in compared with others. I'm thinking of Ruby Summers, Ria Martinez and a few others

Ruby isn't a night girl anymore. She might still get an occasional shift, but this week for example she's been on Babestation Daytime, she's been on Babestation Unleashed and she's also on BabestationX, but not Babestation. New recruits have knocked her out of the picture.
20-02-2015 20:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(20-02-2015 05:18 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Give each babe hour slots no more than that and occasionally mix it up abit and have a 241 but only on BS1 and for say about 45mins.. That way people don't get bored of any babe...

WhaaaaattttSurprised.
Outrageous.
Common sense opinion like that just will not do.
We can't have people making sensible suggestions like that.
Appalling Wink. Go and stand in the corner and give yourself a severe talking to Wink.
We can't have channels giving the punters what they want to see.
It might be popular and we can't have that.
It's the thin end of the wedge Wink.
Barbarism Wink.
If what you suggest actually happens there is a serious danger the viewers might enjoy the shows.
A truly despicable idea, I am appalled Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2015 20:25 by Snooks.)
20-02-2015 20:24
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I could be wrong here but it's my impression that the slots generally ARE 45mins to an hour long, aren't they ?

Maybe 90 minutes at most, but I think that's rarer ?

Sometimes there are shorter slots of about 30minutes. And often at that point either there's a change or the girl on screen is joined by another at that point, whether its so-called 2-4-1 or with two phones screen-sharing ?

It's my impression what causes angst (among those prone to it) is a babe doing 45-60 minutes, and then another stint of 45-60 minutes almost immediately on another channel, after a break which might not even be 30 minutes. ?

But I'm guessing the reason for this is to do with the staggered start times of the Freeview channels - at midnight that's going to be the first opportunity for a chunk of the non-streaming audience to start viewing: they're not to know the babe they're looking at who has for them just appeared has already been on for an hour or an hour-and-a half on another channel and so is causing wailing among the cognoscenti by her reappearance on this one so soon after her fervently wished for departure ? Tongue

The aim will be to trawl for calls from casual viewers willing to call ? (you know, the ones who are not necessarily going to be watching for 6 hours straight with a stopwatch complaining about how much time Babe A has had on Channel X versus Babe B on Channel Y - and who is obviously superior to Babe A in every way for various reasons which may or may not actually include the amount of money they make for the channel ? ) laugh

It's almost as if the channel producers might have a fiercely cynical view that a bloke with a phone and a hard-on will phone no matter what ?
Big Laugh
20-02-2015 21:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV