Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
They accidentally left on stream 1 and Filth's stream laugh
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 02:01 by mrmann.)
18-02-2015 02:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(01-05-2010 22:38 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi All,

As you may know we are called Elite TV which means that we place a certain standard in terms of the quality of the girls we employ.
As I grow older I become fussier and am a stickler for attention to detail.
This means that although there is a queue of girls wishing to join Elite, even when we are a bit short staffed we don't just say "come on babes here is a mic, a phone and a bed, welcome to the team"!

Tonight for instance is a great example of quality over quantity, someone noted that BS has 7 or 8 girls in and we have 2.
Yes thats right 2 girls, 2 of the VERY BEST you will ever see on any of the Babe Channels.
If I was a general and was walking in to Babe Channel battle I would feel confident to take on any army with Caty Cole and Danica by my side. Have any of you seen the film 300?

What we should all be thinking about is who will we add to the team over the next month or so? When will one of our gorgeous new daytime girls grace our night show? and other such exciting questions.
As you ponder these thoughts sit back, relax and know that when you want quality, when only the best will do, when attention details is the order of the day all you need do is visit us here at Elite TV and we promise to deliver.

All the best,

Jamie.xx

Well things have definitely changed on STD 66 from the days when it was called Elite and Jamie made the above post lol .

I wonder which present STD 66 girls general Jamie Mc'Cant would take into babe channel battle these days ?, Caty is now fighting for the enemy and Danica is now a conscientious objector lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 02:47 by mr mystery.)
18-02-2015 02:23
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2015 01:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  With all due respect mickster a babe getting her tit's out on the nightshow is the least she should be doing, I'm critical of any babe on any station who also doesn't do likewise.

What's the point then of Studio66 labelling the show as 18+ Maybe they should change it to U instead Rolleyes

I think out of the examples I used , only Danica Thrall was with Elite /S66 when she was staying wrapped up .The others were on various other channels doing non-topless nightshows .The point I am making is , not all girls have the confidence to go topless sraight away and need a little (or a lot) of coaxing , before they're comfortable at it .I think people should give Evelyn a bit of slack in the meantime.I may be wrong , but it's only the second time Evelyn's dipped her toe in , so to speak .
18-02-2015 02:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Jamie also made this post too Rolleyes

(06-08-2010 13:35 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi All,

As there are sooooo may threads and soooo little time I thought I would create one in here where you could all ask questions, make suggestions etc about Elite.
I am conscious that it can be frustrating when you notice something and feel nothing is being done about it so hopefully this will help to deal with this in the privacy and safety of this area.
I will try my best to come here and answer the questions/deal with suggestions.

Hope you are well and enjoying all things Elite?

All the best,

Jamie.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=23258

Come out Jamie wherever you are hiding Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 02:59 by Scottishbloke.)
18-02-2015 02:58
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2015 02:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wonder which present STD 66 girls general Jamie Mc'Cant would take into babe channel battle these days ?, Caty is now fighting for the enemy and Danica is now a conscientious objector lol .

He's sold up and left according to a post elsewhere .
Hence , the recent move of location .

P.S.
If people were to believe half the negative posts about S66on here , they'd probably ask themselves : If S66 is so bad , why is it still operating 24 hours a day 365 days a year and with a bigger roster of girls than all the other channels.?
18-02-2015 03:02
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(18-02-2015 01:45 )mickster Wrote:  Evelyn took loads of calls and S66 will be well happy at the results .

Yes very true. Expect Evelyn to be on nights again soon. Cool
18-02-2015 03:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(18-02-2015 01:45 )mickster Wrote:  Evelyn took loads of calls and S66 will be well happy at the results .

How do you know, do you have the access to Studio66 HQ or something, have you got any hard facts to back this claim up. Also how do you know for sure that Evelyn took loads of calls. Are you sure she wasn't just pretending Rolleyes
18-02-2015 03:48
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

It looks like she was even busier than the first time she was on, so yes Studio 66 will be well pleased with the results.
18-02-2015 04:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Good for them Rolleyes but should any of us on the forum really give a rat's ass whether or not Studio66 will be pleased with the results. Is this not supposed to be a debating ground or have I just missed the boat.

I must have been taking a shit when somebody decided to rename this Thread "Studio66 Must Be Pleased With The Call Stats"
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 04:07 by Scottishbloke.)
18-02-2015 04:05
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(18-02-2015 03:02 )mickster Wrote:  If people were to believe half the negative posts about S66on here , they'd probably ask themselves : If S66 is so bad , why is it still operating 24 hours a day 365 days a year and with a bigger roster of girls than all the other channels.?

Good point. But certain people are negative just for the sake of being negative, so their posts don't really mean anything.

Market conditions are difficult for the babeshow format these days, but Studio 66 still seem to have a few aces up their sleeve, mainly in the form of their popular day girls they can use on nights. I'd suggest doing more dom shows too, because when I've called them they always seem popular. Worth a try I think in the difficult market conditions which exist now.
18-02-2015 04:24