Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

camelot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I take it all back. She's changed into a sexier outfit and is taking adult calls.
17-02-2015 23:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

She was wearing less clothes earlier this evening and yesterday morning she had on just a bra and hot pants. But she's wearing more clothes now.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
17-02-2015 23:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Let's be honest here. Studio66 is a really bad channel now. Look at all the top talent they've lost such as Lucy Summers, Yazmine James, Jennifer Jade, Clare Richards, Sophia Knight, Caty Cole and Mica Martinez. Now all they are left with is tease hour babes and ones that put on stupid dom shows.

Rip Studio66 - 2009 - 2015.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 00:28 by Scottishbloke.)
18-02-2015 00:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
as is often the case on the forum (especially with regards to s66) I disagree with you. yes s66 isn't as good as it was in it's heyday, but I definitely wouldn't say it's really bad now, especially when it still has the likes of Kandi Kay, Victoria Roberts, Kara De La Hoyde (newcomer of the year 2014), Olivia Berzinc and Sophia Lares on its roster along with some good recent additions like Kourtney, Steph Wright, Candy, Gina Serino and Roxanne Leigha. also Kerrie-Lee is returning to s66 after having her boob job, s66 day babe keira knight is apparently starting on nights when she returns soon, yasmine james is returning to s66 after she's had her baby (at the moment) also in just over 2 weeks Tommie-Jo returns to the babeshows on s66.

regarding evelyn, she does seem to have been busy again tonight on the phones so not a joke as far as s66 are concerned and I think she will be back doing another post 10pm show soon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 00:53 by Rammyrascal.)
18-02-2015 00:46
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

It's an early night tonight I'm afraid.
18-02-2015 01:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(18-02-2015 00:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
as is often the case on the forum (especially with regards to s66) I disagree with you. yes s66 isn't as good as it was in it's heyday, but I definitely wouldn't say it's really bad now, especially when it still has the likes of Kandi Kay, Victoria Roberts, Kara De La Hoyde (newcomer of the year 2014), Olivia Berzinc and Sophia Lares on its roster along with some good recent additions like Kourtney, Steph Wright, Candy, Gina Serino and Roxanne Leigha. also Kerrie-Lee is returning to s66 after having her boob job, s66 day babe keira knight is apparently starting on nights when she returns soon, yasmine james is returning to s66 after she's had her baby (at the moment) also in just over 2 weeks Tommie-Jo returns to the babeshows on s66.

regarding evelyn, she does seem to have been busy again tonight on the phones so not a joke as far as s66 are concerned and I think she will be back doing another post 10pm show soon

You can think what you want Rammy but it's only a matter of time before the likes of Kandi Kay, Olivia Berzincand and Kara De La Hoyde follow the rest of the top babes out of the door. Kandi, Kara and Kerrie-Lee are the only babes that I've been impressed with in their recent signings.

As for Candy the judge is still out there as I've yet to see anything in the really good category coming from her. As for the others you mentioned Studio66 seem to be using Gina for the dayshows more and more and as for Elle and Victoria, terrible babes who are part responsible for the decline in this channel.

Studio66 have an agenda and this is to push through tease shows and deploy girls who are used to the dayshows as part of their long term strategy. Studio66 are shit scared of the censors so much now that even when nothing is happening up pops the Logo. With regards to phone stats, go preach to somebody else on that one as I'm not remotely interested. I don't own shares in the company. Until such point then I might start to give a fuck Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 01:09 by Scottishbloke.)
18-02-2015 01:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

you might not remotely be interested in phone stats sb but s66 are for obvious reasons and that's why they are having daybabes like Evelyn, Lucy-Anne on past 10pm, they are bringing in the calls etc for s66 and as long as that continues they will keep on having daybabes on doing teaseshows etc past 10pm. As soon as they are not bringing in the calls s66 will stop doing it and try something else. there is no long term strategy or agenda about it at all as far as im concerned

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2015 01:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(18-02-2015 01:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  you might not remotely be interested in phone stats sb but s66 are

You hit the nail on the head there with this comment. Thanks for proving my point Rolleyes
18-02-2015 01:43
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

So Evelyn does a couple of night time stints and doesn't bare her tits .A few people get frustrated and slag her and S66 off in retaliation .
Evelyn took loads of calls and S66 will be well happy at the results .
I seem to remember a few other daytime girls from the not too distant past who didn't show anything on nights for the best part of a year .
Then when it looked like never happening , Bang !
Out they came !
Ruby (Dannie Low)Summers , Steph Wright , Paige Tyler ,Irish Cleo ,Danica Thrall etc.
All kept their bras / nipple cups / hands on for months before taking the plunge .
With a bit of patience and luck , Evelyn might just follow suit and make us all happy .
18-02-2015 01:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With all due respect mickster a babe getting her tit's out on the nightshow is the least she should be doing, I'm critical of any babe on any station who also doesn't do likewise.

What's the point then of Studio66 labelling the show as 18+ Maybe they should change it to U instead Rolleyes
18-02-2015 01:50