babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2015 12:28 )ultra07 Wrote:  Fair enough we all have our own favourites , but it pisses me off when on babestation 1 we get a long section from lori , followed by caty then Lucy then what a surprise back again to lori.
Before Sophie FINALY gets a look in on babestation 1 albeit at 4am!!!
Well seeing the bosses have their favourites
Have to agree Ultra,Sophie is far too good to not get on BS1 till after 4am but with the phone waver and Caty Cole on the same night she was lucky to be allocated any bs1 screentime at all,on the subject of the phone waver,ive noticed that they have cut her bs1 screentime down a bit,for example in a recent show she did virtually 4 hours straight but last night came on at around 10.40 did 50 mins came back at midnight probably expecting to stay till 1.30 but came off at 1am and did not re appear on bs1 for quite a while and even then she was not alone as she appeared with Tiffany for a not exactly ground breaking 241,in summary Sophie should have been allocated more bs1 screentime but thanks to the presence of two channel hoggers it never happened and the other issue is although she is still allocated the most time on bs1 when she is on,have the producers cut Lori's main channel exposure on purpose due to falling stats or is it just coincidence???????

im always open to positive change
13-02-2015 13:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Other than Lucy Summers a couple of nights back BS has been rather turgid and predictable throughout 2015.
Then again so have all the other channels.
Bring back the sauna, paddling pool and massage table set and bring in a shower set to boot.
Bored to tears with platform-office-bed on action replay all night every night Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 14:46 by Snooks.)
13-02-2015 14:45
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-02-2015 13:24 )amy1 Wrote:  I dont have freeview, havent had it in a long time. but is bs1 still the only one freeview viewers get?

Wink No, after midnight they get them all but as I understand it the appearance of your selected favourite on BS1 is somehow coveted by the viewer because of the supposedly "riskier" programming some arcane regulatory demarcation tosh somehow permits, in theory at least if not in actual practice most of the time, if all the gnashing of teeth is anything to go by :

for example, the legendary three-way strap-on fest that TB tells me I missed last night could only go out on BS1 and not on the other fta channels.Big Laugh
13-02-2015 19:10
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Instead of moaning in here about who should or should not be on the screen take some action. Stop calling the unpopular girls and only call the ones you all like. Simple economics dictates that BS will respond and sack the aforementioned unpopular girls and just put on the ones you want to see.
Of course the fly in the ointment here could be those who don't call but I can't see that applying to members of this forum.
13-02-2015 19:14
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

^^A few people complain and harp on about a lot of the same girls. But really switch the station or get on board lol. A lot of the girls mentioned have a lot of calls from what I see and have been around a serious long time so they clearly have fan bases and people need to accept that, in spite of the few load voices on the forums, they are likely in the minority.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
14-02-2015 05:03
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Was sophie hart on last night (Friday 13th) didn't see her being listed in the schedule
14-02-2015 20:13
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(14-02-2015 20:13 )ultra07 Wrote:  Was sophie hart on last night (Friday 13th) didn't see her being listed in the schedule
Indeed she was,i think she was covering for Delia Rose,unfortuneatly she had precious little bs1 screen time but still put a great show on.

im always open to positive change
14-02-2015 22:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-02-2015 19:14 )bytor Wrote:  Instead of moaning in here about who should or should not be on the screen take some action. Stop calling the unpopular girls and only call the ones you all like. Simple economics dictates that BS will respond and sack the aforementioned unpopular girls and just put on the ones you want to see.
Of course the fly in the ointment here could be those who don't call but I can't see that applying to members of this forum.

The unfortunate thing now is that where I used to be a regular caller my calls have almost dried up so it hardly matters who gets the airtime and who doesn't on any channel.
All the channels need to be more creative and imaginative all round. The repetition of the same old stints is just utterly boring and not stimulating me to call anywhere near as much Huh.
BS have broken the cycle of bed-office-platform with the use of the alleyway set which has the potential to get me calling again if used well like Lucy did the other night.
The sauna set, massage table set and paddling pool set reintroduction would help too.
The airtime each babe gets is one thing.
How effectively it is used is another.
Over to you Babestation and the ladies on screen...............

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2015 23:40 by Snooks.)
14-02-2015 23:38
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

[Image: image-FCC1_54E109BE.jpg]

^ looks like a real DIY climax session on tonight....? Tongue
15-02-2015 22:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║