Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^
morgan preece possibly returning to the babeshows???? hope this happens

as for a s66 connection to the company that ran the bluebird babechannels, can see why your saying that. perhaps this bbtv boss lady is in charge of ggtv for s66 in terms of the babes (ie hiring and firing along with making sure ggtv hits its call stats targets) but s66 produce and make sure ggtv complies with Ofcom

interesting to see if there is a connection

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 02:33 by Rammyrascal.)
08-02-2015 02:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2015 02:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^

as for a s66 connection to the company that ran the bluebird babechannels, can see why your saying that. perhaps this bbtv boss lady is in charge of ggtv for s66 interms of the babes (ie hiring and firing along with making sure ggtv hits its call stats targets) but s66 produce and make sure ggtv complies with Ofcom

If bb is in some way linked to s66 it would explain why it failed
08-02-2015 09:03
admin. Offline
Administrator

(08-02-2015 02:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  is BBTV now connected in some way with STD 66 ?

No it isn't. There is no relationship of any kind between Studio 66 and Bluebird TV and there never has been at any time.

It's true that the 'booker' (or boss lady if you prefer) who used to do the booking/scheduling for Bluebird TV's 40+ channel is now employed instead by Studio 66 and does the same booking/scheduling job for the Golden Girls channel. It's also true that she still tweets under the name BBTV, because she says that everyone knows her under that twitter name and she sees no reason to change it.

Rammyrascal was actually very accurate when he posted this:

(08-02-2015 02:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  perhaps this bbtv boss lady is in charge of ggtv for s66 in terms of the babes (ie hiring and firing along with making sure ggtv hits its call stats targets) but s66 produce and make sure ggtv complies with Ofcom

Congratulations to Rammyrascal for his good assessment of how things work at Golden Girls TV, although one thing he didn't make clear and which is therefore worth clarifying now is that as the booker/scheduler for the Golden Girls channel the 'boss lady' is an employee of Studio 66.
08-02-2015 11:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2015 09:03 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 02:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^

as for a s66 connection to the company that ran the bluebird babechannels, can see why your saying that. perhaps this bbtv boss lady is in charge of ggtv for s66 interms of the babes (ie hiring and firing along with making sure ggtv hits its call stats targets) but s66 produce and make sure ggtv complies with Ofcom

If bb is in some way linked to s66 it would explain why it failed

Nah Bluebird bit the dust due to severel reaons nothing to do with S66 think they have been gone thru quite enough when it bit the bullet

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-02-2015 11:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

^Fair enough mate
08-02-2015 11:48
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2015 23:05 )snookered147 Wrote:  ... I get the point about her shows feeling like an event.
... There is an element of looking forward to her mini nightshows as a special treat. ... So maybe one show every fortnight to last 3 hours each might do the trick.

All true, with one big caveat. The big downside to the Cara Brett extravaganza that takes place one a week or once a fortnight is that the phone queue is always 10-guys deep, which is what no doubt prompts that ridiculous policy of cutting people off two minutes into each call.

I assume that that is still going on and, on reflection, I suspect that it is purely a matter of maximizing the yield from a 3-4 hour stretch of an incredibly popular girl. If they let the calls run their course, then a lot of guys would never get through at all and, pretty soon, the connection charges would fall away. So, instead, they cut people off regularly to keep the queue moving and to maintain the "hope value" of potentially getting through. All of which may be good for business, but which I personally think is crooked behavior by a bunch of cavalier charlatans and their all-too-willing bubble-headed patsy.

Babestation had a similar issue in the latter days of Lolly Badcock, when she would only do weekly shows on busy Saturday nights. It was almost impossible to get through and -- admittedly -- I eventually stopped trying. I'm sure that they lost a lot of potential income from me and everyone like me who came to the same conclusion. BUT ... Babestation, to their credit, never resorted to ripping off customers in the way that S66 seem perfectly willing to do.

All of this to say that, in Cara's case, I really wish that she would do two or three shows a week. That way the hysteria would die down, the queue would reduce and maybe callers would not be ripped off so much.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 16:04 by Goodfella3041.)
08-02-2015 15:45
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We know that the channel is only interested in ripping you off
08-02-2015 15:50
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Where as this Morgan Preece story come from, I pray to god it isn't true. Because if it is, then it is just another nail driven into the heart of this fading friend of ours. The people who want to see the faces of yesteryear, do they not fucking realise that they are sounding the death knell for something we have all enjoyed for the past few years.

They are bringing the old girls back because the people who have the say know that in the short term they will have good call stats. Because they know that lurking behind the dusty drawn curtains of Wank Land the fans of these once young fit girls are still there waiting patiently with phone at the ready, and tissue box close at hand.

But when these fans have finally been sucked dry and the old girls have called it a day, we will be left with fuck all. The reason being no young talent will have been brought through. And all because the greed masters preferred to do what they are doing now. Instead of persevering with young models who may not have got the calls they think they should, they went with the oldies, and said to the future babe tv watchers, ''fuck you'', we'll do it our way.
08-02-2015 17:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-02-2015 17:10 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Where as this Morgan Preece story come from,

I posted this link to Mogan's tweet https://twitter.com/MorganBBTV/status/56...7899371520

She doesn't say she is coming back, she just mentions having a meeting with the sexy BBTV boss lady @GoldenGirls TV

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-02-2015 17:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

guessing if she wanted to come back she would already be back

actually partly agree with responsible adult about bringing old girls back if they dont also bring in new talent at the same time.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 18:23 by HannahsPet.)
08-02-2015 18:10