babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Judging by the majority of new faces we are seeing, the new prerequisite for a potential 'babe' is to be swathed in tat's. Sadly.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-01-2015 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

My oinions on each channel 4 wot it's worth (not much I'm sure)

Babestation: Positives: Good Shows - Top Roster of models. - Negative: Just seems to be groundhog day far to often.

Redlight: Positives: Danni Harwood (& a few others) - Negatives: For me it's the Peter Stringfellows of babeshows.(Old man trying to be trendy but missing out by a decade or so)

Studio 66: Positives:Still has some hotties - Negatives: This sh#t doesn't no what it wants to be anymore (trying to be to much 4 to many,it lost it's identity.
Crazy arsed self censorship,sh#t streams & metallic sets (doesn't lend itself well 4 caps/Vids)

Storm: It is what is.

Xpanded: Positives: Strong model lineup: Negatives: Duff set, to many drawers on individual models.
This channel IMO has so much going 4 it but holds itself back, it could quite easily be the No.1 channel if it had the balls of Babestation (metaphorically speaking)
03-02-2015 05:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I actually agree with your post The Truth, under normal circumstances I would usually thank a post I agreed with, however as you know we have ignored each others posts for some time now.

My biggest gripe at the moment is with Studio66 and their so called 3 channels all working in the same building but under different owners, it's the biggest pile of horse shit that is currently tainting the channel. I also had to stop recording the Kara session as too many logo's popping up effectively killed that would be video post of mine dead.

BTW - My woolich post was almost 3 years ago, and for your information I wasn't the only poster that made controversial comments at the time which on the grande scheme of things were heat of the moment opinions. I know that some of my views may have overstepped the mark, such as my views on immigration which I said then but later regretted once all the dust had settled.

Maybe it's time we both drew a line under it and moved on. We both post decent stuff on this forum and for us both to not acknowledge each other's efforts is well fucking childish if you ask me. I've said my peace. Mods please feel free to move this post to the twilight zone if you think that's best.
03-02-2015 06:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Continuing on the theme.........
Bear with me as this might take a while Wink. Please note these are only my opinions and not fact much as I would love to decree that all my opinions are fact Tongue - I can't bladewave.

Babestation:
Positives: More risque element to a lot of the stints, more willingness for striptease to full nudity.
2-4-1s attempted on a fairly regular basis. Ok so they are of shall we say VARIABLE quality but they are at least attempted.
A good roster of babes to cater for a fair number of tastes.

Negatives:
Lack of set variety. We are pretty much down to bed, office or platform pretty much all the time which for me is pretty dull.
Where has the sauna set gone? Why get rid of the massage table? What happened to the paddling pool set.
Lack of a shower or bath set is frustrating.
The climax stints are overkill in terms of length, type and regularity. They are almost all side on and sat down.
To mix it up some standing climax stint with hand thong might improve matters or indeed climax stints with variation of pose and position. Either way for me they last too long for some although by no means all babes Wink.
And they are all on platform sets.
Why not have a climax stint in a shower set or in the sauna etc?
Broadening of horizons required.

S66/XF - I am judging them as one.
They both operate from the same studio and at least one babe appears on both at different times i.e Kara.
Strengths: - Clare, Kandi, Cara and Kara all of whom have shown capability to produce some very fine shows at their best.
Weaknesses: Logoitis Rolleyes OSGitisRolleyes. Poor production Rolleyes. Shower and bath tub set not used enough. New inflatable paddling pool is a bit naff to be honest.
Can rarely see much water in there Sad.
A proper jacuzzi would be nice Tongue.
Too much reliance on bed and office sets which creates some pretty dull repetition.

RLC:
Positives: Rachel Taylor (Simply the best Heart), Dannii Harwood (Legend) and Electra Morgan (superb nightshow regular). The phone line problems I have experienced in the past have been resolved and my calling experiences have been much the better for it so well done RLC for that Smile.
Also compared to the other channels RLC does not overload the screen with OSGs and that has to be considered a good thing so well done on that too.
Weaknesses: A lot of the shows are too tame and quite unnecessarily so. Panic stricken production and camerawork all over the shop Huh.
The Regency set. Quite possibly the most boring set in the history of the universe Rolleyes.
No more bath tub and shower shows Huh.
Too many stints in office and platform sets. Need to get some new sets in and freshen things up.

Storm:
Positives: Cheap calls Big Grin.
Kimberley Jones Tongue - horny as hell on the phone Big Grin.
Loads of oiled up nudity on this channel Tongue Big Grin.
They somehow signed Georgie Darby - surely the most fantastic coup imaginable Surprised. She is a legend Heart.

Negatives: OSGitis Sad.
All bed set, no variety Sad.

Xxxpanded:
Positives: Cheap calls Big Grin.
A roster of really lovely looking ladies Blush.
Relatively few OSGs.

Negatives:
All bed sets - too predictable.
Too few solo stints.
No nudity Sad.

So there you have it.

04-02-2015 18:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Other than Kandi on Studio 66, tonight has been ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
05-02-2015 02:35
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Not just boring, these shows for me are becoming positively depressing. Night after night same models doing just the same as they have done for longer than I care to remember. These shows have a shelf life, and for me I feel they have reached that time and should be scrapped.
But I have been watching on and off since 09 and I do now find them, as I say "depressing". Put off by blatant self censorship, sub-standard models, the rank amateurish way the programmes are cobbled together, the very sameness of every fucking night.
We keep asking how long have these programmes got left? Who knows, as long as people keep phoning I guess. But why do some men find the need to be asked "what would you like to do to me baby" at £1.57 a minute is a bigger fucking mystery still.
This forum is the main reason I try to keep up with the shows. So then I can tell you how fucking depressed they make me.
05-02-2015 10:51
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Another mystery is Studio66 have said on Twitter Evelyn is going to be on another couple of hours tonight until midnight but it will be non adult chat who the fucks gonna phone in at that time and have a clean conversation wtf there will be so many people that phone and not know its non adult and she will probably hang up or they will I think its stupid.
05-02-2015 20:02
TV Perv Offline
@BabeshowBlondes

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the babestation streams without the transparent black boxes that have the phone numbers in? Find them really annoying and I'd like to make caps of babestation but think it looks naff with the boxes on the bottom. So does anyone know? Apologies if this is in the wrong thread. Didn't know where it was best to post.

Favourite girls: Lilly Roma, Jessie Jensen, Macy Leigh, Electra Morgan, Fernanda, Sophia Lares.
06-02-2015 01:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I don't usually complain about particular nights being bad on the babechannels, because most nights ain't fucking brilliant. But about last night I will make an exception. Fuck me, it was abysmal!!. The three major players on babechannel tv really hit the lowest point ever. The same old faces doing their same pathetic performances they've been doing for years. On any given night you will see one of the older models clinging on to her fading past. But fucking hell, last night they where fucking everywhere.

"The golden girls" now someone somewhere is taking the piss.
08-02-2015 11:06
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-02-2015 11:06 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I don't usually complain about particular nights being bad on the babechannels, because most nights ain't fucking brilliant. But about last night I will make an exception. Fuck me, it was abysmal!!. The three major players on babechannel tv really hit the lowest point ever. The same old faces doing their same pathetic performances they've been doing for years. On any given night you will see one of the older models clinging on to her fading past. But fucking hell, last night they where fucking everywhere.

"The golden girls" now someone somewhere is taking the piss.

I totally agree regarding these channels becoming depressing.

I have found the off button works for me.
08-02-2015 11:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV