Posting Machine

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
It's a day show at night it's terrible
06-02-2015 01:14
Find all posts by this user
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Just a thought, but given that this is a joint venture between ETV and Cellcast, and Cellcast is the one babeshow broadcaster to have a European licence, would it have been possible to allocate this licence to ETV and allocate the UK Ofcom licence to Babestation?

Then viewers would not have had the overnight gear-crunching censorship that's been applied to ETV under the Ofcom licence, disappointing every viewer from Manchester to Minsk. Obviously they would still have had to tone the show down, but the change could have been more gradual at least, and ETV could have kept some of its European spark.

It would have meant that Babestation would no longer have a Dutch licence but they don't really use it anyway, and who would miss their pathetic 'climax' sessions?
06-02-2015 01:31
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(06-02-2015 01:31 )Digital Dave Wrote:  and who would miss their pathetic 'climax' sessions?

i was quite intruiged by these when they first started but i see them for what they are now. what idiot really believes these girls are actually having a climax??
06-02-2015 01:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

i dunno what your watching dave. but etv has been piss poor for a long time now.
the recent change to the ofcom standard is just 1 in a long line of piss taking moves from them.
the impression i got from the producers when they attempted to defend there last set of changes (befor these) was "fuck you" to the punters.
i doubt thats gonna change just because there broadcasting to the uk...

they really do give the impression they think the callers are assholes.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-02-2015 02:03
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^ To be honest I'd never seen ETV before it was on Sky, so I'm probably misunderstanding how it was when it was just on 19 and 13 East.

If it's been as soft as fuck for ages then there was probably no point in my licence swap idea.
06-02-2015 02:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

its been getting tame for a long time now mate.
at 1 point they almost could have been R18 rated but over the years they have toned it down to the point you would be hard pressed to rate it 16 some nights.
but the producers dont care because when it was harder there call no's tanked... to may fapping not enough calling.
they even went on liveshows and said as much. which while refreshing got some backlash of there regulars.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:43 by HEX!T.)
06-02-2015 02:41
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

This new station is fail.
06-02-2015 03:55
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

I'm sorry but the presenters and models on QVC are sexier than ETV. Why have they even bothered to get a UK licence? In the words of the great Mancunian bard Mr Paul Calf "Bag 0'shite!".
06-02-2015 09:40
schvall Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2015 09:40 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Why have they even bothered to get a UK licence?

They haven't. Sky channel 945 already had a license.
06-02-2015 10:21
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-02-2015 01:31 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Cellcast is the one babeshow broadcaster to have a European licence, would it have been possible to allocate this licence to ETV and allocate the UK Ofcom licence to Babestation?

A pointless suggestion surely. ETV already have a European license of their own. Why would they need another one?
06-02-2015 10:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV