Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

straw man Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(05-02-2015 04:56 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Sorry to go over old ground here again but currently we have Golden Girls TV showing on the 2 so-called Studio66 channels aswell as their own, different company, my arse it is. I mean what next I wonder, Babestation also popping up on the Studio66 channels Rolleyes

A more ignorant statement from Scottishbloke would be hard to imagine. I mean looking at my TV now I can see Babestation showing Asian Connections. Does that 'prove' they are the same company? To any normal rational person, obviously not. But maybe to Scotiishbloke....
05-02-2015 07:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

The real reason Scottishbloke should be regarded as ignorant lies in his claim that Golden Girls is supposed to be a different company. I don't think anyone has said that. In fact talking to a couple of the presenters on there has informed me they aren't recruited and paid separately, as is the case with Xtreme Filth, but are very much part of Studio 66. Scottishbloke's claims that it's supposed to be a different company are simply deluded.
05-02-2015 08:13
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(05-02-2015 08:13 )george lusk Wrote:  they aren't recruited and paid separately, as is the case with Xtreme Filth, but are very much part of Studio 66.

Admin has confirmed that Golden Girls is a Studio 66 production, so yes Scottishbloke's posting in ignorance.
05-02-2015 09:08
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

What a farce last night's two main channels turned out to be,Kandi was ok but to use Gemma on 912 for nearly four hours was a complete waste of time and illustrated the continued daybabe/nightbabe imbalance,and this morning Kara DLH is on,im sure with a bit of forward planning they could have used her last night instead of the topless on web only Black tape queen Gemma,who although did spend much of the time on pov it was rendered pointless as apart from perhaps the odd nipple flash it was just an extended dayshow,in summary to use Gemma for that length of time and expect to fool us that she was ever going to perform to a proper nightshow was optimistic,particularly in light of who they might have been able to get from this morning's line up,lets hope they can manage to put two proper babes on tonight and not keep using babes who due to their performance level dont belong on nights.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
05-02-2015 10:17
gooner bob Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2015 10:17 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  to use Gemma on 912 for nearly four hours was a complete waste of time

Not for Studio 66 though. Judging from how busy she was on the phone you can expect Gemma to be on nights again soon.
05-02-2015 10:54
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Gemma Hiles show last night was very good. She was shown close up non stop for long period's POV style but it does raise two questions:
Why does Gemma not expose her boob's on nights when she does in video's?
Why do the S66 bosses not produce the kind of show they produced with Gemma last night with their main Nightshow babes such as Sophia, Clare and Victoria?

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
05-02-2015 13:26
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2015 13:26 )Liverred Wrote:  She was shown close up non stop for long period's POV style

Yes very good, I liked that. Smile
05-02-2015 13:51
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

I also thought gemma hiles did a very good tease show last night and given how busy she was, im in no doubt she will be on again doing a teaseshow and also think there will be more daybabes doing tease shows for a good while yet because each time a daybabe is on doing a tease show, they pretty much always seem to be very busy so as long as that is the case, s66 will keep on having daybabes doing teaseshows. they wont stop doing them just because a few forum members here don't like them with a passion.

goldengirls for me is an s66 channel and always has been. regarding xtreme filth, I now think it is an s66 channel too even though it has been stated on the forum that it isn't. mainly because s66 seem to be using it to give some of their newer babes experience on nights before having them back on s66 nights. Kara De La Hoyde has done this, going to xf to get experience on nights and is now back on s66 nights. now seems to be the same with Jessica Kelly and Amy Rose. also because when s66 have ended up being a babe short for whatever reason on a night, they have taken a babe of from xf and put them instead on s66.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 14:21 by Rammyrascal.)
05-02-2015 14:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-02-2015 08:13 )george lusk Wrote:  they aren't recruited and paid separately, as is the case with Xtreme Filth,

how can you say 66 has no influence on the girls XF sign when they are using the channel as a training base to give there girls more night show experience eg Kara, Amy, Jessica,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-02-2015 14:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(05-02-2015 07:39 )straw man Wrote:  A more ignorant statement from Scottishbloke would be hard to imagine. I mean looking at my TV now I can see Babestation showing Asian Connections. Does that 'prove' they are the same company? To any normal rational person, obviously not. But maybe to Scotiishbloke....

(05-02-2015 08:13 )george lusk Wrote:  The real reason Scottishbloke should be regarded as ignorant lies in his claim that Golden Girls is supposed to be a different company. I don't think anyone has said that. In fact talking to a couple of the presenters on there has informed me they aren't recruited and paid separately, as is the case with Xtreme Filth, but are very much part of Studio 66. Scottishbloke's claims that it's supposed to be a different company are simply deluded.

(05-02-2015 09:08 )bigglesworth Wrote:  Admin has confirmed that Golden Girls is a Studio 66 production, so yes Scottishbloke's posting in ignorance.

Funny how those 3 dicks have got the brassneck to call me ignorant, all 3 members are all on relatively low rep scores, contribute fuck all to this forum yet they seem to think they should be free to band these insults in my direction. If any of you 3 were to close your accounts down nobody on this forum would even know that you'd fucked off or even give a fuck, that's how highly rated you 3 are.

I'm not doing too badly am I when you compare my contributions to this forum when stacked up against you 3 losers and in particular the caps and videos I've posted in this section aswell as the rest throughout the entire forum Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 14:43 by Scottishbloke.)
05-02-2015 14:26