Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-02-2015 15:00 )terence Wrote:  as soon as rammy starts posting that the logo gad a good night and was on top form, we'll reopen the thread. Big Grin

He already has...........*

(02-02-2015 14:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good to see the logo back last night. it looked very nice and was on very good form on its own and when it was with gina. hope it's on again soon

*Honest......... Cool

03-02-2015 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-02-2015 16:11 )winsaw Wrote:  where were you last year when i spent some time in the XF thread trying to convince some forum members that they are all one company Rolleyes

it's the truth and always has been, why some on here deny what we see with our own eyes every night is beyond me, XF and 66 are the same company Important

Winsaw I was probably working a lot of shifts at the time so I wasn't able to dedicate enough of my time to this forum. I have however stated this opinion before. A lot of lies have been fed to us members and it's about time this can of worms is exposed.

As for the Logo coming up on the screen, yes Studio66 have done this a lot in the past but now it's getting ridiculous, before they might have had some justification for it at times but lately they haven't. Cara moved one inch and up came the logo.

It appears to me that all the babes have to be wannabe statues now, even when Kandi was in the tub last week with black bikini bottoms on they still managed to bring the logo up for no reason whatsoever. This channel is nothing more than a shoddy amateur production now.

What hope have we ever got of standing up to censorship when Studio66 reach levels that low that not even ofcom could be used as a viable excuse.
03-02-2015 17:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think since the logo has been brought up, it's only appropriate for me to remind everyone about my Mysterious Logo thread, so that they can see the possible difference to why it's used now, and why it might have been used then Tonguelaugh
03-02-2015 19:20
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Is there a ruling regarding transparent / see-through knickers or similar costumes, which are technically covering over the pussy / anal area. I have gleaned from previous postings here that the ofcom ruling, which Sky is adopting, requires the girl to wear appropriate clothing, that will not allow accidental exposure of parts of the vaginal and anal area. If the girl's attire is adequate and does not allow pussy lips to peak out of the sides or the occasional bum hole to appear, then they would not be breaking the rules in wearing see-through's I would assume. Or have I missed the ruling banning see-through?
03-02-2015 21:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Possibly the wrong thread for this question ... but, then again, it has already gone off in so many existential tangents that this might actually be the best one!

It is an honest question, as my interest in the shows has waxed and waned over the years, so there were entire years that I missed.

Has a channel ever gone out of business or off the air for being -- by this forum's definition -- bad?

What I mean by this is the following. A lot of people eulogize the 'good old days' of shows like Bang Babes, Babe Cast, the Pad, etc... But my understanding (and it may be wrong) is that they were ultimately crippled by bad management and a cascade of fines for going too far -- i.e. for being too good (by our standards, if not Ofcom's).

Now we have no shortage of people predicting the eventual demise of the channels because they are too restricted and thus too safe and too tame. But, in fact, I can't think of any show that has ever gone bust for the simple sin of being boring. It seems to me that there is no apparent shortage of guys that will call the show -- any show -- when they are home, awake and horny.

Is it possible that the whole history of the babeshows has led to a place where rule-abiding safety pays and will continue to pay steadily, but any form of imagination is perceived as a financial risk? Surprised

It's just a thought. Not a pleasant thought, I admit! I was just wondering if anyone can think of an example of a show that went out of business simply for being too boring to attract callers.
03-02-2015 21:58
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(03-02-2015 21:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Has a channel ever gone out of business or off the air for being -- by this forum's definition -- bad?

If I had to hazard a guess at an answer to this, I would say Club Paradiso (forget the 'rebranding' as Storm bullshit, CP failed, Storm took its place).

04-02-2015 00:44
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2015 00:44 )Sooky™ Wrote:  If I had to hazard a guess at an answer to this, I would say Club Paradiso (forget the 'rebranding' as Storm bullshit, CP failed, Storm took its place).

Sorry but definitely not. Club Paradiso wouldn't meet Goodfella's criteria at all, because it was actually quite popular and not regarded by the forum as 'bad' in any way. Indeed some people here thought it was the best babe channel around. Look through the old posts and you'll see how popular it was. When it became Storm it was still popular here to start with, but cutting costs by going from the best picture any of the channels had down to the worst picture on the channels was a move which obviously didn't go down well with the forum.

The correct answer to Goodfella's question is none. No babe channel has ever gone out of business simply for being 'bad' in the eyes of the forum. When Hotel Voyeur went bust for example many people here regretted its disppearance from the babe channel world, even the negative posters. Arch negative poster Scottishbloke even said how sad it was to see Hotel Voyeur go. On the other hand, even if not bad in the eyes of the forum, it obviously didn't attract enough calls to stay in business, so it did meet the requirements of Goodfella's query in that respect.

The only arguable case for going out of business simply for being 'bad' in the eyes of the forum was dear old Chat Back. This channel got endlessly criticised in the forum for it's hopeless mangement, which led to the channel having no show at all on some nights. But when it was actually broadcasting it was avidly watched here, with Juliet's shows for example being especially popular. So the scorn shown here for the channel wasn't because it was BORING but because it was run in an incompetent manner and couldn't even put on a show half the time.
04-02-2015 08:43
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Good post Barrie. Just a few notes:

a) Club Paradiso definitely had the best picture of any channel. Shame it's gone the way it has, but maybe the cost cut was necessary.

b) I'm sure that some people in the forum thought Hotel Voyeur was 'bad', though I agree that it had its supporters here as well.

c) Chat Back was definitely not boring to the forum. Juliet flashed her pussy on a regular basis on that channel, amongst other things.
04-02-2015 10:42
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(04-02-2015 08:43 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 00:44 )Sooky™ Wrote:  If I had to hazard a guess at an answer to this, I would say Club Paradiso (forget the 'rebranding' as Storm bullshit, CP failed, Storm took its place).

Sorry but definitely not. Club Paradiso wouldn't meet Goodfella's criteria at all, because it was actually quite popular and not regarded by the forum as 'bad' in any way.

I did say it was a guess Wink

However, I would also suggest that (though not by everybody as there are always a differing of opinion) to my eyes, the Club Paradiso girls were popular but the channel was not so much (and certainly those running it and representing the channel on here were largely disliked by many). The problem, however, is a large part of this is based on memory as plenty of posts were removed at the time due to content/arguing etc.*

*standard modding outcome - the bastards Wink

04-02-2015 12:36
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-02-2015 12:36 )Sooky™ Wrote:  However, I would also suggest that (though not by everybody as there are always a differing of opinion) to my eyes, the Club Paradiso girls were popular but the channel was not so much (and certainly those running it and representing the channel on here were largely disliked by many). The problem, however, is a large part of this is based on memory as plenty of posts were removed at the time due to content/arguing etc.*

Wrong again.

Club Paradiso's handling of this forum was inspired and very successful. They adopted a comic character called Bob Paradiso, much loved and fondly remembered to this day. Indeed, the channel become known on here as Club Bob.
Smile
04-02-2015 15:37