RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^^^^

[Image: 1a57df383926475.jpg]
23-01-2015 11:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Staying on the tits theme. And Katy Price telling it how it is in Big Brother. One of her conversations was about getting rid of her falsies. Katy Price is looked upon as a fucking Goddess by some of the brainless models that appear everywhere you look. Will they now be put off from disfiguring their own bodies by hearing their leader has now admitted to have being left with two massive holes in her chest, (her words not mine.) So for one more time i hope the girls who are thinking about such drastic surgery, take heed of her latest actions and enjoy what you are meant to have.
24-01-2015 10:59
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Katie Price, for all that is said about her is nobodys fool, and I think she's realising that whatever she does in life (author and equestrian seems to be the route) a massive pair of bolt ons, whether its fair or not, don't exactly help her credibility. She wants to move into the grown up world and image is a great part of that. I deal with some serious IT big boys, I somehow couldn't imagine stepping in front of a CIO with Candy Charms at my side trying to convince them to give us £100Mlaugh

Did get a question from a grad PM once asking if getting a tattoo may not set the right image. I asked, hopefully tactfully and not sounding too creepy, where and she said middle of her back. Laughing I said if that's where it was and people would see it, I'm more concerned about her dress code than the tatsBounce

Thing is we all make shit decision when we're young and we generally don't have a clue what we're going to be doing in 10 years. So the great idea of tats and false boobs at 20 may not be so great at 40. I'm sure I'll have this discussion with my kids at some point and I'm pretty sure they'll ignore me too!!

Have to admit to a grudging admiration for Katie Price; zero talent but has made the most of what she had. The way she made the most of it is probably quite telling on our shallow, brainless society however.

Did "Think about the future?" ever work on you RA as a kid? No, me neither!!!
24-01-2015 11:33
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(24-01-2015 10:59 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Staying on the tits theme. And Katy Price telling it how it is in Big Brother. One of her conversations was about getting rid of her falsies. Katy Price is looked upon as a fucking Goddess by some of the brainless models that appear everywhere you look. Will they now be put off from disfiguring their own bodies by hearing their leader has now admitted to have being left with two massive holes in her chest, (her words not mine.) So for one more time i hope the girls who are thinking about such drastic surgery, take heed of her latest actions and enjoy what you are meant to have.

I don't think they will be put off. yes the "brainless models" (very harsh thing to say) will be fans of Katie Price as you say but I very much doubt they will have a boob job just because of Katie Price having had one/several

at the moment your hope is Like King Canute trying to hold back the waves, not going to succeed at all

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 11:38 by Rammyrascal.)
24-01-2015 11:37
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I can't let this one go -

King Canute knew he couldn't stop the waves, he wasn't seriously trying to hold back the tide : the whole point of the exercise was that he was trying to demonstrate to flattering courtiers that a king's secular power wasn't unlimited and couldn't be compared to that of God who was the highest authority.

Wink
24-01-2015 11:48
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(24-01-2015 11:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 10:59 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Staying on the tits theme. And Katy Price telling it how it is in Big Brother. One of her conversations was about getting rid of her falsies. Katy Price is looked upon as a fucking Goddess by some of the brainless models that appear everywhere you look. Will they now be put off from disfiguring their own bodies by hearing their leader has now admitted to have being left with two massive holes in her chest, (her words not mine.) So for one more time i hope the girls who are thinking about such drastic surgery, take heed of her latest actions and enjoy what you are meant to have.

I don't think they will be put off. yes the "brainless models" (very harsh thing to say) will be fans of Katie Price as you say but I very much doubt they will have a boob job just because of Katie Price having had one/several
Quite, Rammy; it seems that most of the girls I've chatted to about their boob jobs decided to go ahead for one of various reasons - perhaps they simply had a tiny bit of boob envy, some had big firm ones but training caused them to lose that natural volume and wanted it back, others suffered from catastrophic BDD and were compelled to do it for their own sense of self-worth (no, it didn't cure the problem) - but not one did it because they were directly emulating or influenced by a celeb model. It is possible, however, that some girls did emulate Jordan and this trend for boob jobs filtered through into the common consciousness as an accepted norm. But I'd say that would be very much a side effect rather than a direct influence.
Don't like boob jobs that are all 'side effect'... s'just weird.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
24-01-2015 15:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-01-2015 11:33 )hairbald Wrote:  I deal with some serious IT big boys, I somehow couldn't imagine stepping in front of a CIO with Candy Charms at my side trying to convince them to give us £100Mlaugh
Candy's got her own serious big boys to deal with laugh

Katie Price is a bizarre case of self-made success, though. The Sun didn't want her to get implants (supposedly), but she did it anyway. She's written (and I use the term loosely) several books of fact & fiction, and is supposedly a role model to teenage girls, though as she doesn't produce anything, except brand association, it's all dangerously thin ice to me.

Many models who talk of going from Page 3 and/or these channels to any kind of media career have Katie Price or Sam Fox to look up to, as though it's a proper path anyone can follow. But only a very tiny percentage ever can, and it usually requires skills they've often not got (plus a lot of luck!).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-01-2015 21:02
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2015 21:02 )Doddle Wrote:  She's written (and I use the term loosely) several books of fact & fiction

I'd be surprised if she's read any of them!
24-01-2015 21:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She's not daft, then Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-01-2015 09:03
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

We are all influenced one way or the other by something or someone. All I am saying is, Katy Price as the power to influence. I did not say that she frog marches these silly mis-guided young women down to the tit replacement clinic. And if anyone doesn't think she as those persuasive powers, then the wanking is not doing you any good at all. Stop doing it.
25-01-2015 10:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV