Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-01-2015 18:50 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  ...I will never understand why anyone would want to watch through the night some thing that as been done time and time again without any discernible change.

And even more mind-boggling when as last night the two main performers happened to be Clare Richards and Victoria Roberts. Who between them have put in hundreds of hours if not thousands shaking that phone and wearing their tiny black ''trademark'' thongs...

This is an interesting angle Responsible Adult.

There seems to be much less emphasis on 'putting on a show' as a whole these days. The focus is very much on individual callers. (Hence the trend for the girls getting re-dressed between calls.)

This is an understandable attitude from those making the show, as that is obviously where the moneys at, but it does tend to make the shows very stop-start and not allow them to build in anyway. This actively discourages any long-term viewing or, indeed, inspire any brand loyalty or any fan-making for the girls.

My viewing tends to be limited to fast-forwarding through recordings of a few girls that I like, looking for anything that, erm, 'catches my eye'! (Recordings must be an anathema to the channels as they offer very little value to them - other than perhaps possibly contributing to the aforementioned brand loyalty or fan-base building.)

If I am watching live I skip through the streams online looking for anyone or anything that stands out from the ordinary; I'm usually doing other things at the same time. I'll check back if anyone looks promising enough. It's now quite rare for one channel to catch my attention for an extended period.

I would have thought that this is how the majority watch the babe channels. It would be interesting to poll the readers of this forum on how long they view each channel for; along with how this relates to likelihood of calling. I wonder if the channels have any data on these 'conversion rates' - viewers into callers?! That's something that could influence them to do one type of show over another.

As for Clare Richards in particular, I agree. She is a very bland performer IMO. Stunning looking girl, but looks as if she never has any enjoyment in what she does. Everything is, as you say, so routine with some of the regulars. (Although it must be difficult to find variation and look happy with what they have to deal with every night!) The best girls can engage the viewer, at least, and make things look a bit less mechanical at times.

Btw, as you bring up the subject, what is it with Richards and her thongs?! Does she have them specially made to industrial strength? Has she developed muscles previously unknown to the female anatomy? Or does she simply glue them in place? The important bits never move a phucking millimetre from what I can see! It's a scientific anomaly... and a killer for the wood! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-01-2015 16:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2015 07:59 )UntouchableG Wrote:  Worst nightshow in history last night.
6 hours of jolie sat on her ass barely even moving or barely on the phone.
6 hours of adele in the same outfit barely having her tits out, as shes been recently.

6 hours of literally nothing happening. Never seen a nightshow THIS dull before

Well I couldn't last a whole 10 minutes of it last night but you seemed to have backed up my view. So I should thank you for 'taking one for the team' Wink
21-01-2015 16:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2015 16:08 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Perhaps it was their callers didn't want anything to happen Wink

[Image: 2f9ZNfG.gif]

What movie/show is that clip from? You get the impression that the left side of the window is the real portion, and the right side is the side that is the stunt portion. He nails a bit of the left side, causing him to bounce off of it lol. Maybe it was the middle beam that he hit lol

Just a note about watching every minute of every babe channel. I used to do this, especially a few years back, as I'd have five/six windows open on my computer, with different channel streams going at once. That way, I'd get to watch the best women on any night, and not miss much in case something good happened. Many times, during some very dull nights, I'd end up leaving to make some food, or sleep perhaps Bounce, or anything else more exciting than what was happening on the channels. Every once and a while though, I'd come back to my computer, and a woman would be completely nude and near the end of what seemed to be a naughty POV. Either that, or there would be a great 2-4-1 that was just ending, or just something that surprised me as it happened out of nowhere... This is still the main reason why I stay up late, in case something out of the ordinary occurs, and also in case a good solo session happens. Sadly, aren't many channels for the out of the ordinary to happen on. BluBird is gone, Red Light is almost completely neutered now, Studio 66 is much tamer with no 2-4-1s and only some rare great solo moments that are few and far between, and Babestation ranges from brilliant to mediocre. Storm allows a bit of leniency at times with the solo sessions, but not much else, and XXPanded is basically rated 12. Less options these days, whereas in 2009/2010 it was a field day as to what we might see.

Maybe this year will mark a return of these rare moments, but I'm not sure we'll get many of them. Lucy Summers seemed to give us a few last year though on Studio 66 laugh
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 17:06 by mrmann.)
21-01-2015 17:00
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2015 16:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  As for Clare Richards in particular, I agree. She is a very bland performer IMO. Stunning looking girl, but looks as if she never has any enjoyment in what she does. Everything is, as you say, so routine with some of the regulars. (Although it must be difficult to find variation and look happy with what they have to deal with every night!) The best girls can engage the viewer, at least, and make things look a bit less mechanical at times.

Interesting view as I happen to think the exact opposite of Clare Richards. She think she's one of, if not the most, magnetically charismatic babes on the channels, and always into what she's doing. I don't get to call much but she's one I'd call again, very engaging. Yeah, I agree with the same old routines on these channels but she somehow makes herself watchable.

Can't believe we've now come down to criticising small thongs Surprised . OK the channels are too scared of flimsy see through ones these days, but come on, more criticism than some of the granny pants & double knicks we see a lot of now?
21-01-2015 17:14
UntouchableG Offline
Junior Poster

I sky+ and fast forward in hopes of seeing something of interest. Yet saw little to no movement. Adele was horrible compared to a year agos performance. And jolie... did NOTHING all night. Shocker
21-01-2015 17:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-01-2015 17:14 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Can't believe we've now come down to criticising small thongs Surprised . OK the channels are too scared of flimsy see through ones these days, but come on, more criticism than some of the granny pants & double knicks we see a lot of now?

Lol. Fair enough. You have to admit though, she must feel very comfortable in her choice since she's hardly ever out of them. They just seem surprisingly ironclad to me!

Double knicks is something we can definitely agree on. I've criticised them on the s66 chat in the past. (A pointless exercise I know!) Seems like it should be obvious to anyone that the look is unlikely inspire the greatest desire in a bloke!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 17:40 by ShandyHand.)
21-01-2015 17:33
kevmage Offline
Junior Poster

(21-01-2015 16:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  As for Clare Richards in particular, I agree. She is a very bland performer IMO. Stunning looking girl, but looks as if she never has any enjoyment in what she does. Everything is, as you say, so routine with some of the regulars. (Although it must be difficult to find variation and look happy with what they have to deal with every night!) The best girls can engage the viewer, at least, and make things look a bit less mechanical at times.

I beg to differ too as I think Clare is 1 of the most professional and always into what she's doing. She looks happy all the time. I would rather not mention those girls who find it difficult to look happy on screen though Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 17:42 by kevmage.)
21-01-2015 17:41
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(21-01-2015 16:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(20-01-2015 18:50 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  ...I will never understand why anyone would want to watch through the night some thing that as been done time and time again without any discernible change.

And even more mind-boggling when as last night the two main performers happened to be Clare Richards and Victoria Roberts. Who between them have put in hundreds of hours if not thousands shaking that phone and wearing their tiny black ''trademark'' thongs...

There seems to be much less emphasis on 'putting on a show' as a whole these days. The focus is very much on individual callers. (Hence the trend for the girls getting re-dressed between calls.)

This is an understandable attitude from those making the show, as that is obviously where the moneys at, but it does tend to make the shows very stop-start and not allow them to build in anyway. This actively discourages any long-term viewing or, indeed, inspire any brand loyalty or any fan-making for the girls.

My viewing tends to be limited to fast-forwarding through recordings of a few girls that I like, looking for anything that, erm, 'catches my eye'! (Recordings must be an anathema to the channels as they offer very little value to them - other than perhaps possibly contributing to the aforementioned brand loyalty or fan-base building.)

If I am watching live I skip through the streams online looking for anyone or anything that stands out from the ordinary; I'm usually doing other things at the same time. I'll check back if anyone looks promising enough. It's now quite rare for one channel to catch my attention for an extended period.

I would have thought that this is how the majority watch the babe channels. It would be interesting to poll the readers of this forum on how long they view each channel for; along with how this relates to likelihood of calling. I wonder if the channels have any data on these 'conversion rates' - viewers into callers?! That's something that could influence them to do one type of show over another.

As for Clare Richards in particular, I agree. She is a very bland performer IMO. Stunning looking girl, but looks as if she never has any enjoyment in what she does. Everything is, as you say, so routine with some of the regulars. (Although it must be difficult to find variation and look happy with what they have to deal with every night!) The best girls can engage the viewer, at least, and make things look a bit less mechanical at times.

Btw, as you bring up the subject, what is it with Richards and her thongs?! Does she have them specially made to industrial strength? Has she developed muscles previously unknown to the female anatomy? Or does she simply glue them in place? The important bits never move a phucking millimetre from what I can see! It's a scientific anomaly... and a killer for the wood! Tongue

I agree with your take on things Shandy, and your view of the tiny thongs that have the ability to block any flash is spot on. You have Clare Richards and Victoria Roberts two girls who introduced these garments and two girls who have never been close to a slip in their entire Babechannel careers. The way they bend and twist those limbs, V.R. in particular but never ever does that pussy come out to see us.
These programmes are meant to tease. These two girls don't. Get shut.
21-01-2015 18:26
new blood Offline
Banned

^You watched babechannel hoping to see some pussy slip? hmmm...
21-01-2015 18:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2015 18:26 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 16:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  

I agree with your take on things Shandy, and your view of the tiny thongs that have the ability to block any flash is spot on. You have Clare Richards and Victoria Roberts two girls who introduced these garments and two girls who have never been close to a slip in their entire Babechannel careers. The way they bend and twist those limbs, V.R. in particular but never ever does that pussy come out to see us.
These programmes are meant to tease. These two girls don't. Get shut.

On the contrary, Clare has had multiple slips before, and has even tried to show a bit of full frontal during a few of her sessions last year lol

Victoria won't go nude, so slips are highly rare from her.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 19:23 by mrmann.)
21-01-2015 19:23