Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
i think this is a great line up tonight 3 stunning girls all with that fit teen look loving the perky little titties Tongue great outfits again by Amy and the new girl, tonight is no fail as many people are into this look,
i don't get these comments about being uncomfortable watching they are just grown women acting out one of the most common and popular male fantasies, and you can clearly see they are women in there early twenties

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-01-2015 05:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

When I said barley legal night was early. It was dressing amy in school uniform least chloe was dresssed up and with glasses in office looked older

was kerrie and amy in the park sorry but all that was needed was a bottle of vodka and some cider and could have been any park on a fri night

would have thought in the current climate of pedophile paranoia most of it unfounded to play up to it seems mental with mumsnet wanting any excuse to shut a channel down

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-01-2015 06:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

While watching girls of 18 does not interested me the worst thing about 66 last night was no alternative. A good channel has something for everyone.
09-01-2015 09:26
The Connoisseur Offline
To intoxicate & enjoy

Thank goodness for democracy and free speech. My real issue about last night, and it's very rare for me to comment, is that S66 had 3 "young" girls with very similar slim/skinny figures, blonde and often all on at the same time.

In S66's defence, "Barely legal" presents a certain image and in that respect they delivered. Not my particular choice of viewing but obviously it is for some, which is fine.

Life is all about variety and choice and last night there simply was not enough of it, for me anyway. It is always about personal opinion and hallelujah for that.

Alphabetical Favs: Alice Goodwin, Clare Richards, Electra, Jada, Jessie Jensen, Kandi Kay, Lucy Summers, Mikayla Bayliss, Mikaela Witt, Ruby Summers, Sophie Hart, Sophia Lares, Stacey Robyn, Tiffany Rose, Yasmine James
09-01-2015 09:31
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Considering the three girls that did last nights show regardless of how old they are or perceive to be, I cannot for the life of me think why anyone should go overboard with praise about Amy Rose. In my opinion she is neither equipt with the skills nor the look to be a cam girl. As I said earlier she should come back to this job when she is more in tune with what is needed. And as for what some people here are seeing I fully agree, s66 are playing a very dangerous game and I can't understand why.
09-01-2015 10:12
terence Offline

temp post

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-01-2015 10:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(09-01-2015 01:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
s66 don't fail bronco in this as for me they do have something for everyone on their roster.

Yes Rammy, perhaps they do but the point being here that they didn't mix-match them on the evening , not in general. Obviously there may well be a good reason behind this but it still happened and reduced the variety to that of only one - ( small, petite, young & blonde)

To be fair to S66 though, up until last they have been fairly decent, but then again I would say that because of Kandi & Clare.

Other than that I think it's been rather shite just recently across the 900's spectrum.
09-01-2015 10:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-01-2015 04:33 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I'm awake at this god forsaken time, because I am unable to sleep cos I am coughing my fucking head off. But it as given me the chance to run the rule over the s66 girls, and what they get up to at this hour of the night. And if I could give advise to Amy, this would be it, go away and come back when you're ready darling. In my opinion you're far from ready.

if amy went away and came back she would still be far from ready as far as your concerned. for me the best way for amy to get better on the babeshows is by doing regular nightshows and not going away as you say. with each nightshow she does she will learn what outfits work and what outfits don't, what positions work and what positions don't, will get better at phone sex and how to use each set to put on the best possible show. also being around veteran babeshow babes that have done the nightshows for years like clare richards, kandi kay and Victoria Roberts will also help amy get her shows better as she will be able to chat to them about what things work on nightshows and what things don't.

yes I can also see the point about s66 having something for everyone on each night and why they were unhappy about the line up last night

Piper Niven Superfan
09-01-2015 12:47
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The thing that appeals to me about girls like Amy, and before her, Elley, is that they are not battle-hardened professional performers. The old hands like Clare & Sophia etc come in and put themselves into their babeshow characters to do the show and don't give the boss much to worry about (which is all very good), whereas the new young girls are basically just being themselves and always have an air of unpredictability while they learn the job. That makes them very watchable.
As far as the 'comfort factor' in watching them, I am secure in my mind that them being on the show at all is the guarantee that there is nothing to feel unsure about.
There was always Patti on their other channel...
09-01-2015 13:29
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(09-01-2015 10:43 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Other than that I think it's been rather shite just recently across the 900's spectrum.

Totally agree, they haven't been worth more than a flick through recently. Even the best babes looked to be on auto pilot. Quickly switched off.

S66 looked the worst of the bunch last night. The barely legal night did nothing for me I'm afraid. Not so much about babes dressing up as schoolgirls, it's an established long running theme. It's more that the girls bodies don't look fully to womanhood yet, and that doesn't really turn me on. Especially Kerrie, too thin for my liking.

And before the pointless 'they're over 18' defence is thrown at me, we KNOW they're over 18 Rolleyes Elley, god bless her soul lol, was probably the same age as those last night, but at least she had an actual woman's body to feast my eyes on.
09-01-2015 13:39