babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-01-2015 01:05 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Lori is really taking some heat she is great once she is not having to sell all the time. Blame the production

Production can't be blamed for Lori over-egging every aspect of her 'act'. Rolleyes

(06-01-2015 14:08 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 08:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Ok, what I'm about to say will send shockwaves through the whole forum Important

Now I might be wrong, I didn't watch the whole night, just had a flick round a few times...... but........well, I seemed to me.......... and, as I said, I could be wrong.......... it seemed like............... Lori didn't get much screen-time last night eek shocked

Nah it must have been a dream Smile

More wishful thinking. Even after only watching BS1 back at x30 speed it looked at though it was same old same old. Rolleyes

I must admit though I was quite impressed in what I thought was an understated performance by Cali Garcia. Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-01-2015 20:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

[Image: image-446E_54AC4EBA.jpg]

These platform set shows are just so dull ... just lying there not doing anything.
(And they're getting too skinny - just look, hardly takes up any space at all.)
06-01-2015 22:10
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

So Babestation are advertising a GG show tonight on cams featuring Caty and Mica. I doubt we will be seeing any 2-4-1's on the channels with both babes any time soon Sad
07-01-2015 17:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
youre right...because caty and mica are off travelling Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
07-01-2015 20:47
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

See the new Preeti video clip being advertised.
Wonder where she bought the 'naked yoghurt' from.
08-01-2015 01:21
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Just when i thought the on screen graphics couldnt get any worse, babestation decide to put a HUGE white box on the left of the screen advertising their climax line,
between that and the videos being on the right hand side of the screen and the graphics at the bottom of the screen advertising girls on cam, this channel is getting beyond a joke
if your reading this babestation bosses/producers please get it sorted its a big turn off
08-01-2015 11:40
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The OSGs for the 241 with Sophie an Leigh on Tuesday night covered all the action, all you could see was Sophies head. Huh
08-01-2015 13:10
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(08-01-2015 11:40 )ultra07 Wrote:  Just when i thought the on screen graphics couldnt get any worse, babestation decide to put a HUGE white box on the left of the screen advertising their climax line,
between that and the videos being on the right hand side of the screen and the graphics at the bottom of the screen advertising girls on cam, this channel is getting beyond a joke
if your reading this babestation bosses/producers please get it sorted its a big turn off
Have to agree to use such a large osg is completely unnecessary,most people know what the performer is doing,or in some cases meant to be doing,i do have eyesight problems but i dont need BIG PRINT for unwarranted explanation of content.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 19:53 by jimmyt73.)
08-01-2015 19:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

(08-01-2015 11:40 )ultra07 Wrote:  Just when i thought the on screen graphics couldnt get any worse, babestation decide to put a HUGE white box on the left of the screen advertising their climax line,

i guess it was to encourage the guys watching the clean feeds to call (as it was on the web 2) which to be honest is fair if all there doing is recording and not phoning. if there gonna do that then maybe they should consider a streaming banner across the top of the screen (maybe the top 100 pixels wide) as we dont want it on the bottom as that hides all the good shots.(yeah im a pussy lover, so shoot me Tongue )

personally i would go with the way redlight do it.
if your watching there clean feeds theres a voice over every couple of mins with infos on how to call.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 20:30 by HEX!T.)
08-01-2015 20:23
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

I notice BS Blue stream is still one of the Latina channels rather than mirroring the feed of Beth on BS Xtra.

Hope this doesn't continue past 10pm....I thought BS had learnt to switch over feeds in a timely fashion.
08-01-2015 22:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV