Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-12-2014 01:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I never said the babe has to be fully clothed and no visual stimulation, just saying the babeshows are mainly about phone sex.

That is complete bollocks.

If it's not about the visuals then why are they on TV and the web where people can see them? The fact that you can see the girl you're talking to, ask her to get her tits out, play with her tits, get her knickers off etc is all part of the thrill.
31-12-2014 01:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy is a bit like a football chairman or manager when they say football is all about results, but as a fan WATCHING you want to SEE your team play good attacking football, well i do anyway, lets be honest though most of the proper night time babes do get their tits out, but if they didn't go topless i guarantee rammy wouldn't be happy about it even though he says "it doesn't matter" Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 01:59 by Joey 27.)
31-12-2014 01:58
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(31-12-2014 01:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
because the babeshows are mainly about phone sex is why it doesn't matter if a babeshow babe goes topless. her main job is to be good on the phones and bring in the calls etc for the channel she is working for. so if I called a babe and she didn't get her boobs out then not a problem for me

Maybe it's just as well you don't actually call them Rammy. Because if there were many of you, maybe all the channels would indeed cover up permanently & get away with it lol.

But no problem, who wants to see tits on a babe channel anyway. As long the channel bosses & babes have got the cash to splash on another Audi TT, that'll turn me on enough to jack off to Rolleyes
31-12-2014 01:59
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Of course it is about the visuals. The big difference between babeshow phone sex and traditional phone sex is that you can see the girl.

But it does not automatically follow that she has to be naked for the thrill to be there, much less that she has strip on command or act out scenarios for you.

You guys make it sound like it is literally impossible to find any sexual allure in a woman unless she is naked. But if that is the case, then why are people endlessly capping and recording any of the dayshow girls? Why is the Selfies thread so popular on this forum when the vast majority of the girls in those pics are fully clothed? Why are there innumerable threads dedicated to non-babeshow celebrity women without a nipple in sight? James the Pervert is writing beautiful poetry to Scarlet Bouvier, for godsake, and I don't see her getting her tits out for the lads (at least not live on TV).

This is all just about expectations. Before 10pm, everyone rhapsodizes about Ann or Scarlet or Hannah C or TJ or any of their dayshow favourites as if they are sex on legs. Quite rightly, too. But at 10:01, if their tits aren't out, suddenly it's impossible to get off on them at all and we describe them as 'fully clothed' as if they are wearing a winter parka.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 02:19 by Goodfella3041.)
31-12-2014 02:04
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(31-12-2014 01:37 )Phonebook Wrote:  If it's not about the visuals then why are they on TV and the web where people can see them?

That's actually a technical glitch. Whoever originally ordered the phones selected the wrong item and, instead of just the deluxe handsets as intended, they got the bumper package, which meant that they got all these camera's and computer equipment along with it.

That didn't seem to be too big a problem to begin with, until they discovered that they were wired in such a way that you couldn't use one thing without the other. So, when life gives you lemons..............make a multi format babechannel

But it was never their initial intention!*

*May contain traces of bullshit........

(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 04:16 by Sooky™.)
31-12-2014 02:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2014 02:04 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Of course it is about the visuals. The big difference between babeshow phone sex and traditional phone sex is that you can see the girl.

But it does not automatically follow that she has to be naked for the thrill to be there, much less that she has strip on command or act out scenarios for you.

You guys make it sound like it is literally impossible to find any sexual allure in a woman unless she is naked. But if that is the case, then why are people endlessly capping and recording any of the dayshow girls? Why is the Selfies thread so popular on this forum when the vast majority of the girls in those pics are fully clothed? Why are there innumerable threads dedicated to non-babeshow celebrity women without a nipple in sight? James the Pervert is writing beautiful poetry to Scarlet Bouvier, for godsake, and I don't see her getting her tits out for the lads (at least not live on TV).

This is all just about expectations. Before 10pm, everyone rhapsodizes about Ann or Scarlet or Hannah C or TJ or any of their dayshow favourites as if they are sex on legs. Quite rightly, too. But at 10:01, if their tits aren't out, suddenly it's impossible to get off on them at all and we describe them as 'fully clothed' as if they are wearing a winter parka.
it's the principle, they ain't allowed to get their tits out on a dayshow so it would be a bit silly to moan wouldn't it, on nights they are allowed but some of them don't want too and use the freeloader excuse as a reason not to get them out, even though they are getting paid more money than they would do on a dayshow and they won't even get them out for 5mins in a 1-2hr shift, so people who phone up expecting to see a pair of tits after 10pm are wasting their time and money when the model tells them she won't get her tits out whilst the girl and the channel rake it in

at the end of the day these are just wank channels the girls are fully aware what blokes will ask, real life is totally different i wouldn't say to a girl unless you get your tits out i won't talk to youSmile
31-12-2014 02:36
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ This is good, so we are getting down to brass tacks then.

So you aren't saying then that half-naked girls with great bodies are not -- in and of themselves -- sexy and seductive. I take it we can agree then that it is not insane for people to get off on scantily clad young hotties talking dirty to them on the phone? So the whole passage of posts above that makes it sound nonsensical for phone sex to exist in the absence of total nudity is really just a bunch of hollow rhetoric aimed at undermining things that Rammy said.

And I appreciate your concern for all of those poor misled callers who are being fooled into thinking that they might get a bit of 'action'.

(31-12-2014 02:36 )Joey 27 Wrote:  so people who phone up expecting to see a pair of tits after 10pm are wasting their time and money when the model tells them she won't get her tits out whilst the girl and the channel rake it in

The concern may sound genuine in theory, but I think it is unnecessary in practice. I have spent a lot of time in those queues. I don't think I have ever heard someone frustratingly trying and failing to get a tease show girl undressed. I'm not saying it doesn't happen -- I'm just saying that it is the exception and not the rule. By and large, most callers know that it is a day girl on at night. They know who they are calling and why and what to expect. And that does NOT mean that they are talking about the weather or their latest holiday. I had a very dirty conversation with Ann last night; I just didn't waste my minutes or my money begging her to take her clothes off.

What I have heard (A LOT!) is guys being ignored by Tori Lee and guys being cut off by Cara Brett. Those guys seriously ARE getting ripped off. And there are just 3 or 4 of us crying foul about that, while the rest of the forum goes into spasms of glee at the mere sight of bare boobs.

SO...

Tits out, callers ripped off = nobody says boo and long live the Cara Brett night show, long may it continue.

BUT...

Tits covered, callers (mostly) happy = a bunch of mock-indignation at the "false advertising" of it all.

In short... UTTER. BOLLOCKS.

Which brings me to the one argument that actually holds any water.

(31-12-2014 02:36 )Joey 27 Wrote:  it's the principle

That's really what it all boils down to, isn't it? It's after 10 pm and Joey wants boobs. Fair enough. We all want what we want. Don't try to dress it up as anything other than that.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 03:50 by Goodfella3041.)
31-12-2014 03:47
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Chill pill for Goodfella, jeezo.
31-12-2014 04:57
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. I HOPE NEXT ONE IS A GOOD ONE FOR S66

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
31-12-2014 16:40
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

MERRY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the people who like studdio66... and also to all these who don't!!!!!!!!

New year's resolution...

1. Danielle Anderson completely naked on a nightshow!!!!

2. Danica and Sammie Pennington coming back to studio66!!!!!

3. Macy doing nightshows regularly!!!!!

4. The wonderful Sophia Lares butt naked in the shower!!!!!!!

Come on studio 66 producers ..let my dreams come true!!!!!!!!

p.s. a big THANK to all the cappers who regularly show us what we couldn't see live!!!!!!!

HAPPY 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkSmileBig GrinTongue
31-12-2014 17:07