Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-12-2014 02:20 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  that's got to be in breach of trading standards having a day girl (and I mean DAY girl doing a night showImportant Whatever nextImportant

Fucking hell!!! Surprised

I thought it was coming to the end of 2014, appears I've actually dreamed the last 5 years and it's actually still 2009..... eek

*Babeshows forum - where you're never off topic (just wait long enough and the topic will come right around again)

30-12-2014 02:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2014 02:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it wasn't a dayshow. Ann Denise wore an outfit that she can't wear on days and she did do full dirty phone sex which you can't do on days. just because ann denise didn't go topless doesn't mean it was a dayshow. there is more to a nightshow/teaseshow than going topless. most importantly, being good on the phones
how do you know she was doing full on dirty phone sex rammy were you listening in?

it makes me laugh how you say she couldn't wear that outfit on a dayshow, did you see what she wore? i've seen women wearing less on strictly come dancing

i'd say a babe going topless on a adult TV channel is quite important as well, if the model doesn't want to get her tits out and strip down to her thong or knickers then what's the point in ringing her for the phone sex as you won't see much of her anyway, you might as well just ring up a sex chat line you see in the paper people used to do that before these babechannels came along
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 06:22 by Joey 27.)
30-12-2014 06:16
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2014 06:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  how do you know she was doing full on dirty phone sex rammy were you listening in?

Well, I was. And she was.

(30-12-2014 06:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  what's the point in ringing her for the phone sex as you won't see much of her anyway, you might as well just ring up a sex chat line you see in the paper people used to do that before these babechannels came along

I won't bother stating the obvious, which is that there must be a point or she wouldn't be on the phone all night -- even though by NOT stating it, I've effectively stated it (see what I did there Tongue )

Instead, I will simply point out that this cuts both ways, Joey. You wonder why people call a fully clothed girl for phone sex because there are plenty of cheaper phone sex lines out there. I wonder why anyone gets exercised over the fact that a girl that won't show her tits after 10pm. Are you seriously struggling to find bare breasts for free on the Internet?
30-12-2014 08:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2014 06:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 02:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it wasn't a dayshow. Ann Denise wore an outfit that she can't wear on days and she did do full dirty phone sex which you can't do on days. just because ann denise didn't go topless doesn't mean it was a dayshow. there is more to a nightshow/teaseshow than going topless. most importantly, being good on the phones
how do you know she was doing full on dirty phone sex rammy were you listening in?

it makes me laugh how you say she couldn't wear that outfit on a dayshow, did you see what she wore? i've seen women wearing less on strictly come dancing

i'd say a babe going topless on a adult TV channel is quite important as well, if the model doesn't want to get her tits out and strip down to her thong or knickers then what's the point in ringing her for the phone sex as you won't see much of her anyway, you might as well just ring up a sex chat line you see in the paper people used to do that before these babechannels came along
I didn't listen in joey, but I could lipread Ann Denise and she was doing proper phone sex

id say a babe going topless on the babeshows is the most important thing for you and not quite important given how much you make a big song and dance in a babe's thread if she doesn't go topless. You clearly don't get what the babeshows are mainly about which is having phone sex with a babeshow babe, doesn't matter if she's topless or not

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 10:26 by Rammyrascal.)
30-12-2014 10:08
Phonebook Offline
Banned

They should be topless at the very least.

Enough with the feeble excuses and refusal to criticise Studio 66 Rammy.
30-12-2014 10:39
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

My very simplistic take on this is that's it's been tits out at 10 for a good while on these channels & any potential punter, if not knowing the babe, will reasonably assume she's up for topless or waste time/money if she refuses.

Is that a reasonable assumption?

Of course, fans of the channel will say it's entitled to do what they want, to maximise their own revenue. If Ann is busy on the phones, why not? And it's a perfectly valid argument.

But then one or two of those same fans slam another channel for doing what they want for their own ends. Works both ways.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 10:59 by KerrAvon.)
30-12-2014 10:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-12-2014 10:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  id say a babe going topless on the babeshows is the most important thing for you[/b] and not quite important given how much you make a big song and dance in a babe's thread if she doesn't go topless. You clearly don't get what the babeshows are mainly about which is having phone sex with a babeshow babe, doesn't matter if she's topless or not

Really eek http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1260289

You know me Rammy, I just couldn't resist it laugh

PS, there are loads more similar posts all round this forum that you made moaning about other girls from other channels not going topless after 10pm as well,.
I think if i'm correct ?, that you mentioned a while back that you changed your opinion and did a U turn on this matter when more STD 66 girls started not to go topless after 10pm lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 13:25 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2014 12:52
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2014 10:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I didn't listen in joey, but I could lipread Ann Denise and she was doing proper phone sex

Lipreading!!!!

Wait until the girls hear you can lip read, you cheapskate freeloader. Because of you Rammy we await now the first girl to take a call either:
  • With her hand over her mouth or
  • Wearing a balaclava (lacy obviously - wool would fucking itch after 6 hours)

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
30-12-2014 14:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2014 12:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Really eek http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1260289

You know me Rammy, I just couldn't resist it laugh

PS, there are loads more similar posts all round this forum that you made moaning about other girls from other channels not going topless after 10pm as well,.
I think if i'm correct ?, that you mentioned a while back that you changed your opinion and did a U turn on this matter when more STD 66 girls started not to go topless after 10pm lol .

Yes really!!!!! Smile knew you couldn't resist. Yes I was one of the moaners saying babes on the babeshows after 10pm must go topless. I changed my mind as I realised it would not make one blind bit of difference to making a babeshow babe going topless and all it would achieve is just upset the babe in question. So decided that I would no longer kick off when a babeshow babe does not go topless on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2014 16:11
Phonebook Offline
Banned

So you didn't really change your mind? Just bottled it out of fear that the girls would be angry with you?

After 10 = Tits Out, otherwise what's the point?
30-12-2014 16:20