Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^ I don't disagree with that. In the simplest terms, it can't be wrong if the calls come in. I get that.

Do you notice though, that these endless tease show debates tend not to pop up in RLC or BS threads? It is always with the S66 girls.

Hardly anyone objects to tease hours per se. It is the random and disorganized nature of the way they are handled on s66 that causes the problem -- for both disappointed viewers AND for the girls who always end up on the receiving end of some scathing criticism.

The tease hours on S66 are dressed up as some sort of "event" -- 'stop the presses! Lucy Anne is on after 10pm!' -- which then inevitably disappoints a large contingent of viewers. And it may pay off in the short term, because the calls come in anyway and -- as you say -- today's tease hour can lead to tomorrow's night show. But it also ignores the fact that today's viewer could also be tomorrow's caller if he were not constantly being frustrated by raised expectations that are routinely not met.

I think RLC has the best overall approach to this. Regular as clockwork. Dayshow, tease hour, nightshow. Hardly any variation to that formula at all. They too could extend, say, Mikaela's show by an hour and she would continue to bring in callers. For whatever reason though, they don't do it. And, as a result, you don't get existential, never-ending debates about tease hours popping up in RLC threads.

Hey, I like the tease hours, as I have said many times on here. I actually prefer them to 90% of the 'samey, samey' night shows. But I really think that S66 makes a rod for its own back through sheer unpredictability and disorganization. I think they are forced into that position now because they just don't have enough nightshow girls, so they seem to be scrambling to fill out the hours. But even when they did have the girls, there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when a tease show would be on or how long it would last. It's the randomness of it all that causes the problem.

If the channel could just get its act together and have an actual format that doesn't change every time the wind blows, then we'd all get used to it -- both the pro's and anti's -- and this debate would end.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 04:50 by Goodfella3041.)
26-12-2014 04:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Rammy, you do make me laugh Bounce
Your attitude towards these S66 tease shows is that of someone who is financially benefitting from them.
I say this because you don't seem to use the same logic whilst bashing on Lori over at BS. Your happy to be 'one of the lads' in relation to that subject, but here you talk like a S66 employee which leads to the shit you receive.

Let me give you a light hearted example.
Mr A and Mr B go to MacDonald's and order two cheeseburgers each.

Mr A says "I hate fucking gherkin's, I wish they wouldn't put them in"

Mr B says "Well somebody must like them otherwise MacDonald's wouldn't use them, so long as it's making MacDonald's money then MacDonald's will carry on using them"

Mr A says "Listen to you - Ronald-Mac-Fucking-Donald himself ya wanker"

Mr A then continues to remove his gherkin's and throw them at Mr B's forehead for being such a tool
26-12-2014 11:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
the same logic does apply for me regarding lori. the things I have been "bashing" (as you call it) lori is the sort of show she does each night and that each night she's on she dominates the night and other bs babes often don't get a look in on nights when lori's on I know though that Lori clearly gets the calls in for bs and that's why she's on as much as she is on bs. al. so I've praised lori in my post above saying she's one of bs's top babes given the amount of time she's on bs. When Lori's on bs I watch other babes I do like and not watch lori

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2014 11:38
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

Oh don't even get STARTED on the fucking gherkins at MacDonalds!

Just when I think I have said all I have to say to in a thread someone comes along and gets me all riled up again.

Gherkins!? Yuck! Geez...

I'm going to Burger King... Sad
26-12-2014 11:39
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(25-12-2014 14:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  lol. There I go over-thinking again!

You do, I agree with you on that. Tits, arse, wanking. Nothing more nothing less.
26-12-2014 12:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^ There we disagree. You forgot the most important one of all. Money! The girls are after it. The producer's are afraid of losing it. And the channel bosses want to keep it rolling in regardless. As you say, this is not a creative art so that's all it boils down to in the end. Money dictates everything on the babe channels. The things you mention are merely the facilitators.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 16:34 by ShandyHand.)
26-12-2014 16:22
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2014 04:39 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  If the channel could just get its act together and have an actual format that doesn't change every time the wind blows, then we'd all get used to it

Then the channel would be criticised for being predictable, lacking variety, doing the same thing all the time and being afraid to do anything different.
26-12-2014 21:58
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

So..... the last 2 Cara Brett Tease/Night shows never happened. Then tonight I change my plans to watch the 2 hour Macy nightshow, that has been scheduled for over a week, and guess what? Not happening....

Not even sure if it ever was........ How hard can it be to get a schedule right. Idiots...Huh

P.s Day girl Tiffany is down for a 2 hour night show tomorrow as well, but I doubt if that will happen either...

To compound their incompetence they still have her down til midnight, now, even after she has clearly gone home.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 23:27 by saviour123.)
26-12-2014 23:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
should never take the schedule on the s66 website as 100% accurate and use it as gospel as to who will be on. the better way is to check the babeshow babes social media pages (twitter, facebook etc) for example, Jessica Kelly is shown on the schedule for tonight, yet a few hours ago she said on twitter that she wouldn't be on. also Macy said on her twitter at around 5pm that she wouldn't be on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
27-12-2014 01:22
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I get what you are saying Rammy, but your examples highlight what annoys me. If they knew at 5pm that Macy was not going to be on, why don't they change the schedule. I understand last minute changes, but my point is that for hours after the changes are known things are just not altered. It just looks like they cant be bothered.

I know all the channels do it, but it is still annoying and could be avoided if they communicated better with the models and then actually altered the schedule. How can they justify still showing someone on the schedule when they have gone home hours ago. ( this happens a lot).Huh
27-12-2014 02:46