babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

TV Perv Offline
@BabeshowBlondes

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone know if it's possible to watch babestation streams without the telephone number boxes/banners appearing at the bottom?

Favourite girls: Lilly Roma, Jessie Jensen, Macy Leigh, Electra Morgan, Fernanda, Sophia Lares.
19-12-2014 01:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-12-2014 01:59 )TV Perv Wrote:  Anyone know if it's possible to watch babestation streams without the telephone number boxes/banners appearing at the bottom?

There's a few ways but probably the most simple way is explained here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1575189
19-12-2014 02:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great stuff from everyone last night. Great to see everyone wiggle their bums, and show boobies, and great to see them getting nudey too. Greatness all around.

NOT
20-12-2014 12:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^^ I needed an early night anyway.
Switched on and was quite pleased because it was just as easy to switch it straight back off laugh
Safe in the knowledge that I was missing precisely sweet fuck all.
Slept like a Bambino Smile
20-12-2014 13:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
21-12-2014 04:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I quite liked it Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-12-2014 09:25
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The only difference now between day and night is topless. There is very little adult about it
21-12-2014 10:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

As this year draws to a close I thought I might try to give the channels some positive food for thought.
I hope 2015 is the year when the channels compete in a fair and united spirit.
Everyone mixing up their sets either by investing in new ones, modifying old ones and bringing back the stimulating sets of old. Everybody embracing quality and dare elsewhere instead of waiting to grass each other up..
Cameramen adopting all the best angles and filming techniques and helping to show off all babes in their best light.
Encouraging hot and horny naked 2-4-1s with exciting themes in interesting sets.
Producers encouraging the babes to try different things rather than get bogged down with a reluctance to do anything exciting on the basis it might please freeloaders.
Babes embracing the nightshow spirit by being free spirits.
Being as filthy, dirty and horny as possible but with every movement and every piece of body language having a purpose and a meaning.
The forum has chosen its Ultimate Babe - Clare Richards.
She has reached the final 3 times in a row and won it twice.
So maybe there are key lessons to be learnt from her above everyone and anyone else.
Clare is unique. She has the capacity to turn her shows into more than just a bog standard flash of tits and arse. She turns her shows into a powerful, sensual, steamy and erotic adventure that sweeps you into another world.
Everything she does has meaning. From her every facial expression to the way she uses her hands to the way she remorselessly teases the camera.
Ok so even she might benefit from having some new sets to work with but you can hopefully see what I'm driving at.
Even if she may not be everyone's favourite the respect she is due as a performer should be obvious.
The aura she has does not just happen by magic. There is a method behind her quality and if every babe and every channel embraces just a little of the imagination she so clearly has then the channels would prosper.

21-12-2014 16:00
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2014 10:16 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The only difference now between day and night is topless. There is very little adult about it

I disagree there is quite a big difference between the two the girls are allowed to do more provocative things drenching in oil hand jestures and wearing items of clothing. Smile
22-12-2014 11:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just gonna get the ball rolling...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

I know, it's only 11:30pm...
23-12-2014 00:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV