Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The World According to SOME nightshow babes

Forum constructive critics - Non existent. All criticism is grossly unfair and offensive.
Forum Members - Twats
Non callers - Freeloaders and twats
First time caller? What the @#ck took you so long?
Occasional callers - Drunks, twats, saddos.
Regular callers - Have you seen my wishlist? Rolleyes Wink. Sad pervert. Nothing better to do than call a wank channel.
Devoted fans who post loads of pics, caps and nice comments
and call regularly? Ha ha ha LOOOOOOSERS.

Yes I think that just about sums it up.

HuhbladewaveBounceSadSurprised.
A whole mixture of smilies as it is difficult to know whether to laugh or cry about it really.
Of course it does not apply to all babes - just rather too many thats all Rolleyes.

07-11-2014 18:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Too true. And while I am sure that it does not apply to all, I'd go further than saying it applies to some and venture that it applies to most.

Listen up ladies, if you are reading... I am not blind to the folly of spending hard-earned money on phone sex channels and precious time and energy on a forum devoted to phone sex channels. I press every key and dial every number with a mixture of anticipation and shame.

But I take comfort in the fact that my harmless little kink is indulged purely behind closed doors, in the privacy of my own home and behind the anonymity of a silly handle. To the outside world and to girlfriend, friends, family and colleagues I am a perfectly well adjusted man with a normal life, as I'm sure are the vast majority of members on this forum. So before you settle too snug in the belief that you are there to be worshipped by the damned and the lonely, try to remember this.

It takes TWO to play this little game. And of the two of us, you are the one with her tits out on television. Think carefully about who you call losers and twats. Because when the 15 minutes are up and the lights go on ... we can go back to our blissfully normal lives. Can you?
07-11-2014 21:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

And furthermore reflect on this.
There are no doubt, countless people on this forum who do jobs that make an infinitely superior contribution to the public good than you.
Hard working people who do their best for other hard working folk WITHOUT complaining about freeloaders, WITHOUT wishlists, WITHOUT crying like a baby when words of anything other than a gushing nature about them are uttered.
WITHOUT cheap shot insults being thrown around on social media and public forums such as this.
WITHOUT the astonishing hypocrisy, double standards, temerity, diva mentality and reprehensible complacency and disregard for those 'twats', 'freeloaders', 'saddos', 'lonely perverts', and 'losers' that help do one pretty fundamental thing i.e PAY YOUR WAGES!! So how about some respect?
How about some humility?
How about just for once putting yourself in the shoes of the ordinary man and woman rather than thinking the world revolves around you and the eternal worship of your tits and arse?
How about appreciating that we may phone up the shows for some light relief, some fun and entertainment.
How about appreciating that it may be you who may be guilty of not living in the real world rather than us?
Do you really understand how we live our lives?
No you do not. So kindly do your job, do it better and stop regarding fawning over your every word and move as the only acceptable behaviour which you will still belittle with the tag of loser.
I think I know who the real losers are and they certainly aint us!!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 01:44 by Snooks.)
07-11-2014 22:34
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Check Jade Samantha's Twitter (3 photos) from October 28th for an insight into the mind of a (hopefully, but I highly doubt it) typical babe channel girl. The result of a guy who was going to send her a gift deciding not to leads to talking to other girls (if you have a girlfriend) = "...a mild form of rape." How to minimize a brutal, terrible crime. What a stupid, spoilt and selfish girl.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 22:59 by Jay1.)
07-11-2014 22:36
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(06-11-2014 20:58 )darren73 Wrote:  Well this is the thanks I get and I only post pics of the babes
[Image: image-30EA_545B4F71.jpg]

How fucking thick and arrogant is she!
07-11-2014 22:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile Seems to me that in the today's "celebrity" obsessed culture, and the shallow pool of narcissism, publicity-seeking and self-promotion that is social media, the old adage "never meet your heroes" needs updating to "never read your hero's/heroine's tweets" ? Wink
And from the other side "never read your reviews". Tongue
07-11-2014 23:04
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Hey, don't judge us all by those girls. I am lovely to most of my callers. The ones that get any form of "attitude" from me are the ones who throw the attitude first, and that is very very rare. I don't tolerate rude people, caller/friend/stranger whatever; manners dont cost a thing. I have sent my callers birthdays cards, presents, band t-shirts, calendars, personal pics etc and I have even invited ones that I feel comfortable with to some nights out where I thought they would enjoy the event, and not for money or wishlist gifts, but because I genuinely enjoy their company. So don't put us girls all in the same pigeon hole. We are not all fake bitches that expect things to be handed to us on a plate because we think we are pretty yadda yadda yadda. Some of us are actually nice and quite genuine.

Perhaps the doubters should rethink their choice in babe to phone. Just a thought

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 23:54 by Mellie D.)
07-11-2014 23:22
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

To all the '' losers '' that post all those flattering pics of quite average looking big titted girls with tattoos, please stop doing it. Don't you know that these girls are sensitive souls with feelings. who only do this naked modelling to pay their university debts.
07-11-2014 23:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(07-11-2014 23:22 )Mellie D Wrote:  Hey, don't judge us all by those girls. I am lovely to most of my callers. The ones that get any form of "attitude" are the ones who throw the attitude first. I have sent my callers birthdays cards, presents, band t-shirts, calendars, personal pics etc and I have even invited ones that I feel comfortable with t

This is why I said 'SOME' rather than all in my initial post.
I have some good experiences on the phone with some babes too and have received goodies in the post from a few babes so I can see what you are saying.
There are some babes who treat their callers and praisers with respect and humility and fair play to them for that.
The ones that don't however completely do my head in Wink.

The thing is from my point of view I have been a regular caller to babeshows over quite a time span.
I tried to list the number of babes I have ever spoken to on the channels and stopped writing at 134.
So you could say I have a wealth of calling experience and have noticed the attitude of 'SOME' although by no means all has worsened over time.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 23:50 by Snooks.)
07-11-2014 23:29
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(07-11-2014 23:29 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  To all the '' losers '' that post all those flattering pics of quite average looking big titted girls with tattoos, please stop doing it. Don't you know that these girls are sensitive souls with feelings. who only do this naked modelling to pay their university debts.

Awwww, bless your ignorance. Hugs for you xxxx

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
07-11-2014 23:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV