babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^^pretty much agree with you here. however it's not true models and channels don't use this forum and others. RLC/Playboy use this forum occasionally, as do s66 and I think bs too. but they should use it more and storm and xpanded should use the forum too.

also not true the babeshow babes that do come on here just do so to slag it and forum members off. Harry Amelia definitely doesn't do what youre on about, the same goes for French Chloe and Mellie D too. I think those 3 have a good rapport with the forum. I can see why babeshow babes are put off by the forum though given some of the things that have been said about babeshow babes, mainly if they've had or are having a boob job or they've had or having a tattoo

hopefully the channels and babeshow babes read your post and start interacting more than they currently do

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 01:08 by Rammyrascal.)
06-11-2014 19:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I get why the models don't interact more with the forum. They have a legion of doting followers on Twitter and the ones that don't dote get blocked. So if I was a model -- and I do have the legs for it Cool -- I too would probably think, 'who needs it'?

The channels are a different story though. It is almost impossible for criticism of a model (however measured, constructive and well-intentioned) to not be taken personally. But the channel reps don't have that problem. We are their market and they could (should?) be engaging with us.

I was in a Nando's once, waiting over 20 minutes for my takeaway. I tweeted @nandos at the corporate level that I was still waiting. Within a couple of minutes the waiter came out with my chicken burger and a refund. Now that is customer service!

Judging from what I have seen on this forum, the ability of the channels to engage in any meaningful way with their own customers is laughable.

No offense, Rammy, but your oft-repeated and optimistic desire that "hopefully [so and so] will read your comments about [such and such] and take notice" sounds like someone tilting at windmills.

They might follow the forums, but -- from what I have seen -- they never take notice. They simply don't care. The best example of this was the RLC caller issue of a few years back, where MOST of the RLC girls were intentionally muting or disconnecting their callers. There was page after page after page of callers making the exact same complaint. And the RLC rep only raised his head above the parapet to make the most astonishingly facetious and idiotic comments. And now it happens again with the Cara Brett night shows and the s66 rep is nowhere to be seen.

It would be the easiest thing in the world to say, "okay, fellas. Message received. There is an issue here and we'll look into it." But their default position is deny, deny, deny ... followed swiftly by ignore, ignore, ignore.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 20:31 by Goodfella3041.)
06-11-2014 20:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i don't really expect the models to come on here and talk to people for free when they get paid to talk to people on a phone, however it wouldn't be so hard for them to thank people once in a while for their comments instead of whining and bitching on twitter if someone criticises them occasionally, i suspect that quite a few of them don't even bother reading this forum any more anyway
06-11-2014 20:48
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2014 19:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  |^^pretty much agree with you here. however it's not true models and channels don't use this forum and others. RLC/Playboy use this forum occasionally, as do s66 and I think bs too. but they should use it more and storm and xpanded should use the forum too.

also not true the babeshow babes that do come on here just do so to slag it and forum members off. Harry Amelia definitely doesn't do what youre on about, the same goes for French Chloe and Mellie D too. I think those 3 have a good rapport with the forum. I can see why babeshow babes are put off by the forum though given some of the things that have been said about babeshow babes, mainly if they've had or are having a boob job or they've had or having a tattoo

hopefully the channels and babeshow babes read your post and start interacting more than they currently do
funny how you just mention models who work for S66, it won't be long till they get bored and clear off as well they don't get paid to talk to us on a forum you do know that rammy don't you
06-11-2014 20:50
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Well this is the thanks I get and I only post pics of the babes
[Image: image-30EA_545B4F71.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
06-11-2014 20:58
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Rammy mentions three models names that often use this forum, well if they do come on here Rammy, iv'e never seen them. But if they do then I apologise. And if they do, do they do it for the good of the channels, or is it purely self appreciation.
06-11-2014 23:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(06-11-2014 23:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Rammy mentions three models names that often use this forum, well if they do come on here Rammy, iv'e never seen them. But if they do then I apologise. And if they do, do they do it for the good of the channels, or is it purely self appreciation.

The girls mentioned all post (unsurprisingly) in their own threads, and I don't sense anything cynical about their postings. They are simply connecting with the people who watch them, there's no need to be so suspicious.
06-11-2014 23:52
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Just tuned in. And once again I see that all the regulars are present and correct. Could it be that a modern day casting couch rule still plays a big part? Maybe.
07-11-2014 00:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The casting couch goes on in MANY types of companies/business, so one can only imagine how often it goes on in the babe channel business.

I just want to see smaller thongs and more 2-4-1s, that's all shocked
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 00:07 by mrmann.)
07-11-2014 00:02
stemmata Offline
Banned

(07-11-2014 00:00 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Just tuned in. And once again I see that all the regulars are present and correct. Could it be that a modern day casting couch rule still plays a big part? Maybe.

I've got some "facts" on this subject. However if I ever posted I'm quite sure the post would be taken down.

And it's all true.

bladewave

S.
07-11-2014 01:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV