babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I didn't see the ad, but from the guessing game above, it sounds like Tori Lee Addict has found a way to monetize his "Guess the Babe Game"!

When can I download the app???
30-10-2014 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2014 23:25 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Bs just ran an ad saying "the boobs are back" looking at the girl in silhouette it looks a bit like Ree Petra to me.

just seen this "the boobs are back advert" and im pretty sure it's lilly roma and think I could just about make her out at the end of it

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2014 01:32
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2014 17:08 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I think Beth is more reliable than being named a 'usual suspect', she has covered numerous shifts for other babes including a few for Lacey which is why at one point she was one regularly.
whoever is on BS very often is a usual suspect regardless whether we like them or not, i like beth but she is a usual suspect, and i will have no problem whatsoever if/when Lacey returns and she possibly becomes a usual suspect like she was before she left because she is a fantastic performer plus she is by far the hottest usual suspect on BS imo which is a good combination,

for me there is no point in someone being good on the phones and a good performer if i don't find that girl hot, i'd rather watch a stunning day babe like Teejay Walker or Cara Brett sit there and do fuck all than watch a climax session from Lori, Paige, Caty and Jada that's the brutal honest truth, Preeti is looking great these days though i have to admit and she has done some good 2-4-1s, a shame about her diva like attitude on twitter but it's just a wank channel and i shouldn't care about that i suppose, and whilst im not a fan of Caty, Paige and Jada they seem like good honest pros who just get on with their job so i can see why people don't moan about them as much even though they have too much screen time, Paige is now becoming a usual suspect, well it feels like she is on a lot

finally, the less said about you know who the better so i'll leave it at thatSmile
30-10-2014 01:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

So, according to Cali, the new bedroom set is in fact a hotel room.
I don't know how you'd get to sleep with all the noise from the moaners in the next rooms, Lenny Henry would hate it.
Anyway, there's a perfect excuse for Ruby to get her maid's uniform on and ignore the do-not-disturb signs while Cali is frolicking with herself. Oh sorry, mind if I join in. Tongue
30-10-2014 03:07
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Did Not See The Advertisement For The New Babe Before, and Off The Top Of My Head Just Said It Was Ms Lilly Roma!!!!

But Now Iv Seen The Ad And I Am For Sure 110% That The New Babe Is The Sexy Ms Lilly Roma. I Recognise That Body A Mile Away. Plus That Necklace That She Is Wearing In The Ad She Has Had That On Before For Latexotica Her Site.....Yes If All Is True Ms Lilly Roma Is Cuming Back. I Knew Babestation Would Have Snapped This Beauty Up After All The Departures Lately.. Excellent.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
30-10-2014 05:31
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2014 18:01 )stemmata Wrote:  
Quote:Beth sadly hasn't been on regular bs since Thursday night.

I agree, however she has been on the unleashed screens.....where she belongs.

Meaning that Beth isn't good enough for TV?
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 06:14 by marlowe.)
30-10-2014 06:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-10-2014 01:38 )Joey 27 Wrote:  whoever is on BS very often is a usual suspect regardless whether we like them or not, i like beth but she is a usual suspect, and i will have no problem whatsoever if/when Lacey returns and she possibly becomes a usual suspect like she was before she left because she is a fantastic performer plus she is by far the hottest usual suspect on BS imo which is a good combination,

for me there is no point in someone being good on the phones and a good performer if i don't find that girl hot, i'd rather watch a stunning day babe like Teejay Walker or Cara Brett sit there and do fuck all than watch a climax session from Lori, Paige, Caty and Jada that's the brutal honest truth, Preeti is looking great these days though i have to admit and she has done some good 2-4-1s, a shame about her diva like attitude on twitter but it's just a wank channel and i shouldn't care about that i suppose, and whilst im not a fan of Caty, Paige and Jada they seem like good honest pros who just get on with their job so i can see why people don't moan about them as much even though they have too much screen time, Paige is now becoming a usual suspect, well it feels like she is on a lot
It's never just about being on all the time (no-one slags Tindra as an xpanded usual suspect, for example Wink). Caty, Beth or Ashley Emma don't get the vitriol that Lori, Preeti or Jada get from similar frequency of appearance. Nor do they deserve to Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-10-2014 09:04
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(30-10-2014 09:04 )Doddle Wrote:  It's never just about being on all the time (no-one slags Tindra as an xpanded usual suspect, for example Wink). Caty, Beth or Ashley Emma don't get the vitriol that Lori, Preeti or Jada get from similar frequency of appearance. Nor do they deserve to Cool

Lori divides opinion on here, that much is obvious, but I don't really hear the problem with the likes of Preeti or especially Jada other than being 'usual suspects'. I personally think all three do try & give performances that approach what these shows are meant to be about. If it's not just about being a 'usual suspect', why do they deserve vitriol more than the newer frequent ones? I just see them doing their job very competently.
30-10-2014 13:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2014 13:01 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 09:04 )Doddle Wrote:  It's never just about being on all the time (no-one slags Tindra as an xpanded usual suspect, for example Wink). Caty, Beth or Ashley Emma don't get the vitriol that Lori, Preeti or Jada get from similar frequency of appearance. Nor do they deserve to Cool

Lori divides opinion on here, that much is obvious, but I don't really hear the problem with the likes of Preeti or especially Jada other than being 'usual suspects'. I personally think all three do try & give performances that approach what these shows are meant to be about. If it's not just about being a 'usual suspect', why do they deserve vitriol more than the newer frequent ones? I just see them doing their job very competently.

Very true. Think it's also that a few express their dissatisfaction which they are entitled to but then take offence when others are perceived to defend those girls. Their assumption being they speak for the majority of callers. All it boils down to is that individuals will always have their own agenda based on what they do or don't like. As for the channels and girls they couldn't care less what anyone thinks so long as the money keeps on coming in...which it will so long as evolution dictates the male of the species will be ruled by his erect cock ☺
30-10-2014 14:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(30-10-2014 01:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 23:25 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Bs just ran an ad saying "the boobs are back" looking at the girl in silhouette it looks a bit like Ree Petra to me.

just seen this "the boobs are back advert" and im pretty sure it's lilly roma and think I could just about make her out at the end of it
I have to agree Rammy,it does look Lilly Roma,if it is her do you think the might make a bid to sign Clare Richards as well.

im always open to positive change
30-10-2014 14:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV