Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Maybe they should change BS Starlets to 'The Tonight Show w/Lori Buckby'
29-10-2014 01:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think on the whole Babestation is still the best channel. The problem I see now and it's with every channel is the level of predictability. With regards to Lori I've always liked her shows, however where she does best I feel is when she is on a decent set such as the alley with the stool or the gym. Also she still beats the rest of the babes hands down when it comes to her interactions on the 2 for 1's. I'm hopeful that we might see one with her featured tonight at some point.

With regards to the 3 babes crammed onto the same screen I don't like it either, yet again we have Caty in the office well doing her usual show. Lately the shows have just been the same near identical performances and sets.

I still say that Babestation is still the best because when you have a look at what the other channels have got to offer tonight then the competition is a big fat zero. I'm disappointed that Babestation Starlets never worked out because it really offered us something different aswell as giving debuts to some of the new babes, with that avenue now closed the result is 3 babes all on the one channel Huh
29-10-2014 01:22
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(28-10-2014 08:21 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I haven't posted for the past few days but I just had to get this off my chest. Is it just me or does anybody else think that the daily climax hour is getting just a little bit tedious, you never get to see shit other than a fake facial performance bladewave

Yes, i couldn't give a toss who is good at it or not, i'd like it to stop now, instant switch over when it starts, as gorgeous as Lori's top half is i still wouldn't call up to speak to a close up of it for 20 minutes non stop
29-10-2014 01:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(29-10-2014 01:10 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  There's easily room for four on screen if they took away the advert box. Tongue

For a brief moment Caty Maddie Savannah and Ria were all on BS Blue.

Maddie Savannah and Ria were on BS Blue for 1 hour, I think Caty had a 30min break at 1am she took over BS Blue sending all 3 stunning babes off. Now I like Caty but how is it Savannah Ria and Maddie dont get any individual screen time. I hate it when BS put popular babes like these all on the same day with the likes of Caty and Lori. Caty Preeti and Lori should not be scheduled together, this always results in 2 channels solely dedicated to them.
29-10-2014 02:09
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(29-10-2014 02:09 )lacey_fan Wrote:  Now I like Caty but how is it Savannah Ria and Maddie dont get any individual screen time.

The only one i sympathise with there is madison, she is an excellent performer, there was a short brief time where i lost interest but i've liked her since her very first shows. Don't forget the usual suspects you see on now were also once overlooked at one time or another and have earned their "usual suspect" title, hopefully she sticks around long enough to get the same
29-10-2014 05:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Ria was doing just fine on BS1 - taking lots of calls - then the clock turned midnight and predictably 'Gobby' appeared, - relegating unfortunate Ria to the overcrowded BSBlue 3-4-1 (although she seemed to continue to have lots of calls).
We had the usual 'performance' from 'Gobby' who clearly frightened off the callers judging by the phone waving, pointing, shouting, and jumping up and down! Calm down f.f.s.!!!!
This channel does not seem to have faith in all of their staff - apart from 4 usual suspects - to take on the midnight slot on BS1, and as a result this has become dull, repetitive, and very predictable.
I used to phone BS1 regularly in the midnight - 1.00am slot but now switch channels and take my custom elsewhere!
29-10-2014 11:07
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2014 05:09 )☆Don☆ Wrote:  Don't forget the usual suspects you see on now were also once overlooked at one time or another and have earned their "usual suspect" title

Exactly. Beth is the newest example, from bit part player to now being on even more than Lori. BS are obviously pleased with the job she's doing, just like with Lori, so why one gets continually picked on but not the other really just comes down to who is personally liked more.
29-10-2014 11:52
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Yes I agree Preeti, Beth, Caty and Lori are usual suspects. But I still dislike Lori perhaps because she has tarnished her own image herself and doesnt do anything to improve it.

Preeti: Over time her body has become absolutely amazing so many curves. She wears some sexy lingerie to highlight those curves. She does fairly good climax sessions. When she uses oil OMG. Doesnt like to spend too much time on the mic.

Beth:She has become a usual suspect, but she still puts on some sexy shows. She doesnt spend too much time on the mic, whenever she is on the mic she is always in a hurry to get back on the phone.

Caty: Absolutely stunning babe, in fairness she is hindered by BS stupid sets. She still manages to exude sexiness with her teasing nakedness. Hardly spends time on the mic.

Lori: Whenever I put a BS channel on with Lori on, she is always screaming down the mic. Always appears on sets naked. Some babes take small travel cases to the studio with all their outfits, Lori probably throws her leopard print thong in her purse and goes to work. She is always either on her side naked or standing naked. She shakes her body violently.

Lori does some good 241s but that is all. She comes across as aggressive Tongue on the shows whereas the other babes are sexy.
29-10-2014 13:40
stemmata Offline
Banned

I've Just seen the line-up for the Friday Halloween special.

Costumes 'n all ???????????

Costumes and sexual erotica....great idea in the 1970s

Babestation intend to bore us to death.

Fuck that, going out.

annoyed
annoyed

S.
29-10-2014 14:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV