babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
can we please keep this thread on track. this thread is about general chat for the babeshows. it is not a rammyrascal chat thread.

as for the babeshows. these days I watch all the show for around a couple of hours till about 11pm. then from that I pick about 6 babes which I then concentrate on for the rest of my night watching the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
05-10-2014 20:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy with almost 51,000 posts to your name every Thread is a Rammyrascal chat & discussion laugh
05-10-2014 20:58
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Over 50,000 posts? eek Could've sworn it was the other week I was amazed he was going to reach the 40,000 mark. Surprised

An astonishing rate of regurgitation, you are peerless Rammy Wink
05-10-2014 21:22
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

rammy isn't going anywhere......... until his computer breaks down of course

anyway i always look out for new babes to watch, in 2014 sophie hart, delia rose, ella mai, leigh darby, alicia, destiny dunes, kimberely jenner and electra are some of the babes i now like watching, i don't tend to watch the long serving babeshow babes who have been on the babeshows for 5 years or more as much these days, Tori is the exception
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 02:36 by Joey 27.)
06-10-2014 02:35
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Whichever girls may have been on last night, I can guarantee they would all have done the exact same moves and gestures. Night after night shake that phone, pound those hips up and down, simulate sucking cock. Then round it all off with a smearing of oil. All this done whilst nervous cameraman dithers. Never a hint of anything happening that shouldn't happen.
Except that is, when a new girl takes a bow, and she's not quite au fait with rules and regulations, and it is then that you get the best the girl is ever going to be. And the reason for this being, after her debut performance you are going to get a watered down version of what the girl can do. And that is due to her being reigned in, and ordered to tow the line. The alternative is, you never see the girl again.

And there you go Scottishbloke, me moaning again. But just telling it as I see it.
06-10-2014 13:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-10-2014 13:57 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Whichever girls may have been on last night, I can guarantee they would all have done the exact same moves and gestures. Night after night shake that phone, pound those hips up and down, simulate sucking cock. Then round it all off with a smearing of oil. All this done whilst nervous cameraman dithers. Never a hint of anything happening that shouldn't happen.
Except that is, when a new girl takes a bow, and she's not quite au fait with rules and regulations, and it is then that you get the best the girl is ever going to be. And the reason for this being, after her debut performance you are going to get a watered down version of what the girl can do. And that is due to her being reigned in, and ordered to tow the line. The alternative is, you never see the girl again.

And there you go Scottishbloke, me moaning again. But just telling it as I see it.

Initially I found myself laughing heartily at this post but gradually my laughter went from the side splitting variety to the nervous 'Oh dear, do you know what? RA may just be on to something there?' variety Sad.
In too many cases I am starting to wonder if you might be right Sad.

06-10-2014 14:09
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Winklaugh I'm not really sure what people are expecting of these channels ?
It's Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am ?
It's not Proust.laugh
They're surely not designed to be watched hour after hour, day after day, month after month, year after year ?
Anything watched that much is gonna go stale, seem repetitve and fall apart under close analysis :
eg. how to make a guy orgasm ? : insert **** into something warm, tight, and moist. Thrust and repeat . That's it. +
And it's pretty repetitive.
But people still want to keep doing it BounceBounceBounce

+credit to "Clerks 2" for that example.
06-10-2014 19:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Any chance for some naughty 2-4-1 s tonight???
09-10-2014 23:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I thought on the whole last night the shows were very bland. I want to see something original for a change, some of these babes only know 2 positions.

It's supposed to be a babeshow - Not a life model study bladewave
11-10-2014 20:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It's the lack of imagination that gets to me.
Nobody seems to want to use a set in a new way.
They seem content to adopt the same tired positions and poses over and over again.
Is it any wonder people get bored when the same old stuff gets trotted out night after night.
Complete lack of believable horniness. Just going through the motions waiting for 5.30am to come round.
It is rather deflating in all honesty.
Same old babes in the same old types of set doing the same old thing time and again.
Nobody willing to try something different, channels happy to just plod along using the same old sets over and over.
Really quite tedious.

19-10-2014 00:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV