babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
If talk like that gets you all revved up and you like lengthy debates that seemingly go round in circles, never reaching a logical conclusion, hey - your in the right place Smile
Much of it is simply banter and sarcasm though, just like the Lori discussions.
Lori fans on one side of the fence, non Lori fans on the other, let the games commence Smile
If you like Joey's post history, check out Rammy's eek
06-09-2014 14:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2014 13:07 )fatal Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 10:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Joey has a stalker Smile
No time - except for you Casanova Heart

Hardly. His and others posts are hard to avoid at times which prompted me to join and search the extent of this obsession. The slightest mention of the word lori brings these people out. I'm wondering what the motivation is for someone who simply finds someone unattractive that they need to involve themselves in almost every discussion about that person. I think lori has had far too much negativity on here. Life is too short. She's just a girl doing her job. I realise this is the wrong page for this discussion (if there even is a right one) so i'll leave it here for now.
this is a forum, on forums babechannels get stick, babeshow models get stick and posters get stick deal with it, ive made over 2,000 posts so 100-200 posts talking about admittedly the no 1 model on BS isn't much is it

im not gonna talk about gina serino even though i don't find her attractive because 1 she isn't a big name and isn't on much and 2 she doesn't annoy me, there are girls on other channels i don't find attractive but they all have there own separate channel anyway so i know to stay away, i can't do that when watching BS, even seeing lori pulling those silly faces for just 5 seconds before i flick the channel annoys me at times, anyway this all started with me winding rammy up about him not liking Lori any more cos she is on BS and not S66 now

PS life isn't too short part of the reason i get into arguments is to pass the time i get bored saying nice things all the time tbh
06-09-2014 15:04
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The funny thing with this Lori debate is.....We used to moan about Geri's incessant use of the mike when she was the mike girl,now Lori does exactly the same and she is actually on the sets taking calls,or is Lori in training for Geri's post which is now vacant and been vacant for what seems like months.
06-09-2014 16:21
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I'm hoping to see Ruby and Savannah doing solo stints in the alleyway tonight.

I've not always been a big fan of the set - sometimes the lighting's been poor and it can seem too narrow and confining to facilitate an interesting show by making the babe's range of movement potentially more restricted.

Smile But recently Ruby and Savannah - and Preeti and Lori - have shown it IS possible to use the set effectively to good effect, imo. Smile

(Certainly judging by videos and caps posted of recent shows in that set by all of the above - thanks to all concerned for those Cool )

And a little oil helps also. Tongue
06-09-2014 19:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Looks like bs are a babe short tonight as Georgie/Gina Serino who was listed to be on bs2/bs starlets is actually on bsxtra (909) right now

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2014 21:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Interestingly now that starlets seems to have bitten the dust and the girls from that channel are now going on the main babestation channels,there may be renewed hope of a Caty & Mica 241 in the near future.Big GrinTongueBig Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-09-2014 21:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-09-2014 16:21 )davetherave57 Wrote:  The funny thing with this Lori debate is.....We used to moan about Geri's incessant use of the mike when she was the mike girl,now Lori does exactly the same and she is actually on the sets taking calls,or is Lori in training for Geri's post which is now vacant and been vacant for what seems like months.
You have found Lori's only positive merit - she isn't Geri annoyed

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-09-2014 21:51
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I expect bs want to have a girl shouting about what's on offer. If Lori wasn't doing it I am sure someone else would have to.
06-09-2014 21:59
fatal Offline
Banned

(06-09-2014 15:04 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ive made over 2,000 posts so 100-200 posts talking about admittedly the no 1 model on BS isn't much is it

That wouldn't be much for a fan but it's probably 100-200 too many for someone who finds her unattractive. Move on.

(06-09-2014 21:51 )Doddle Wrote:  You have found Lori's only positive merit - she isn't Geri annoyed

She appears to be popular with the people that matter, i.e not you.

Anonymity gives a voice to the voiceless.
06-09-2014 22:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-09-2014 21:59 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I expect bs want to have a girl shouting about what's on offer. If Lori wasn't doing it I am sure someone else would have to.
I've watched Paige (to take a random example) shilling the goods, and she manages it very well, without negative feedback. Or shouting like a demented child.
fatal Wrote:She appears to be popular with the people that matter, i.e not you.
Flatterer Bounce

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-09-2014 22:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV