Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ It doesn't sound like a encrypted show from reading the program info, it sounds like they will be running a cheap rate call show to me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-08-2014 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

the TV part will just be a babeshow with a new name, possibley from a new location. The girls they use on the XtremeFilth show (a proper name for a show at last Surprised )will also be doing webshows for the site. Same roster, different product. That's what I make of it.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 20:10 by RatedR.)
28-08-2014 20:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(28-08-2014 19:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  I could be wrong, but as far as i know pin protection is available now for any adult channel that want's to go encrypted ..I can't see any reason why new Sky adult channels couldn't have pin protection if they wish to have it .

This is such a grey area, yes Pin Protection is in place. I have SKY Movies and they can show an 18+ movie at any time of the time, however because of the classification of the babe channels as teleshopping ones then that might prove to be a stumbling block, I'd dearly love FTA harder channels with pin protection but it probably wouldn't be for free, the catch might be that the channel would need purchase.

Also pin protection has been an option that's been available for well over 10 years so it's nothing new, the only thing that could be new is the ofcom rules but I haven't yet seen a shift in their moral etiquette so we'll just have to wait and see and hope for a positive conclusion.
28-08-2014 20:09
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(28-08-2014 20:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 19:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  I could be wrong, but as far as i know pin protection is available now for any adult channel that want's to go encrypted ..I can't see any reason why new Sky adult channels couldn't have pin protection if they wish to have it .

This is such a grey area, yes Pin Protection is in place. I have SKY Movies and they can show an 18+ movie at any time of the time, however because of the classification of the babe channels as teleshopping ones then that might prove to be a stumbling block, I'd dearly love FTA harder channels with pin protection but it probably wouldn't be for free, the catch might be that the channel would need purchase.

Also pin protection has been an option that's been available for well over 10 years so it's nothing new, the only thing that could be new is the ofcom rules but I haven't yet seen a shift in their moral etiquette so we'll just have to wait and see and hope for a positive conclusion.

If Ofcom are involved how can we wait and hope for a positive conclusion Sad, yeah like you said though pin-protection isn't new and I certainly can't see FTA hardcore channels coming anytime soon.
28-08-2014 20:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Presume there will be 2 babes on xtremefilth each night with one on the xtremefilth sky channel (941) and the other will do the xtremefilth webshow and every hour or so they will swap

Regarding the studio66 can it get any worse thread being reopened, my answer is a big fat no!!!!! Whilst it started with good intentions, to get s66 back on track which it has now has pretty much because of the thread, it was ultimately hijacked by those who have an agenda against s66 and hijacked it for their own ends to attack s66 and anyone who was in anyway positive about it

Piper Niven Superfan
28-08-2014 20:24
terence Offline

i wonder will 'some' vehemently oppose the channel name if it only produces mild filth instead of xtreme filth? Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-08-2014 20:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(28-08-2014 20:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding the studio66 can it get any worse thread being reopened, my answer is a big fat no!!!!! Whilst it started with good intentions, to get s66 back on track which it has now has pretty much because of the thread

Rammy you were hardly expecting to see positivity now on the Studio66 Can It Get Any Worse Thread, the clue was in the title Rolleyes

(28-08-2014 20:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it was ultimately hijacked by those who have an agenda against s66 and hijacked it for their own ends to attack s66 and anyone who was in anyway positive about it

With regards to your ongoing claims that we have certain forum members who have an anti Studio66 agenda then can I politely ask you to name names making sure that you fully justify your reasons for on each of the accusations or forever hold your peace Important
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 20:35 by Scottishbloke.)
28-08-2014 20:31
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(28-08-2014 20:28 )terence Wrote:  i wonder will 'some' vehemently oppose the channel name if it only produces mild filth instead of xtreme filth? Wink

[Image: 9495219.jpg]
28-08-2014 20:31
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

no one should tune in to XtremeFilth expecting anything other than adult entertainment, at least Surprised There's plenty of warning to avoid tuning in if you are sensitive to that kind of thing, thus rendering any complaints to Ofcom null and void. laugh

Hmm, yeah right Rolleyes

I'd forgotten about the huge fuss over Starlets, as I ignored it all, so when I said it's a good name at last, this point was more my thinking, woops. That and Studio66 being a terrible, terrible name for an adult channel Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 21:05 by RatedR.)
28-08-2014 20:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-08-2014 20:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 20:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding the studio66 can it get any worse thread being reopened, my answer is a big fat no!!!!! Whilst it started with good intentions, to get s66 back on track which it has now has pretty much because of the thread

Rammy you were hardly expecting to see positivity now on the Studio66 Can It Get Any Worse Thread, the clue was in the title Rolleyes

(28-08-2014 20:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it was ultimately hijacked by those who have an agenda against s66 and hijacked it for their own ends to attack s66 and anyone who was in anyway positive about it

With regards to your ongoing claims that we have certain forum members who have an anti Studio66 agenda then can I politely ask you to name names making sure that you fully justify your reasons for on each of the accusations or forever hold your peace Important

I wasnt expectibg to see positivity in the s66 can it get any worse thread, the thread for me was started with the good intention of getting s66 back on track.

You can politely ask for an answer but I'm going to politely decline from naming names because for me it's quite clear who the forum members are who have an agenda against s66. Also I will not forever hold my peace with this mainly because I am entitied to say pretty much whatever I want on the forum, including saying that I think some forum members have an agenda against s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 21:28 by Rammyrascal.)
28-08-2014 21:06