babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(18-08-2014 20:45 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 19:16 )Count Spankula Wrote:  BabestationX is the perfect name. It's Babestation but showing more than they do on Babestation itself.

Which isn't a lot in the first place

and the worst offender for that is Lori,the multiple vids she has filmed for bsx have been very tame,which sort of defeats the object of bsx and showing a little bit more
19-08-2014 06:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta say, whenever I see Lori, its a case of turn over straight away, I find her presence extremely annoying. I wouldn't mind if she would actually flash the goods or do a proper bsx job, but all she ever does is the same old dull dross, and with such attitude, its as if she has to be busy on the phone or she'll stop breathing.
FFS, just give us one night with Lori, where she does the full open legs full on BSX unleashed show, and no hand covering or similar BS, OR just tell her to shut up and move on.
She acts like she's the number 1 girl, well sorry but so many promises made in the past, tarnished all of that, now its a case of put up or shut up.

If she did give us all a great show, then fair enough, but I cant see that happening

now Madison Rose, now she could do an awesome show, she shown the goods elsewhere, and pretty damn fine too. we can only hope!
19-08-2014 22:39
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, fantastic shows from Ruby last night. That's what I call a 5 star performance. Heart All 4 shows were very good, but I think the office set was my favourite. Good lighting and camerawork too, so well done to the BabestationX production team. The only criticism I have is that the sound went missing several times. In fact it cut out so many times I lost count - even in the era of 'silent' films they had music, even if it was someone sitting in the corner playing the piano. Overall I'm a very satisfied customer of last night's show and Ruby was stunning throughout. Heart
23-08-2014 14:15
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(23-08-2014 14:15 )aaron Wrote:  Wow, fantastic shows from Ruby last night. That's what I call a 5 star performance. Heart All 4 shows were very good, but I think the office set was my favourite. Good lighting and camerawork too, so well done to the BabestationX production team. The only criticism I have is that the sound went missing several times. In fact it cut out so many times I lost count - even in the era of 'silent' films they had music, even if it was someone sitting in the corner playing the piano. Overall I'm a very satisfied customer of last night's show and Ruby was stunning throughout. Heart

I missed the shows before midnight but caught a couple after that - she was looking great.
Webstream picture quality was poor though Rolleyes yet again bladewave - struggled to get decent caps that are not pixelated to hell Sad
23-08-2014 15:41
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2014 14:15 )aaron Wrote:  Wow, fantastic shows from Ruby last night. That's what I call a 5 star performance. Heart All 4 shows were very good, but I think the office set was my favourite. Good lighting and camerawork too, so well done to the BabestationX production team. The only criticism I have is that the sound went missing several times. In fact it cut out so many times I lost count - even in the era of 'silent' films they had music, even if it was someone sitting in the corner playing the piano. Overall I'm a very satisfied customer of last night's show and Ruby was stunning throughout. Heart

was there any rubbing on show?
23-08-2014 16:03
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Not in the two sections I saw, but they would have been the "censored for TV" ones
23-08-2014 17:21
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Yes good shows from Ruby last night. She's a good entertainer! I just wish they wouldn't call it hardcore when it obviously isn't. I didn't see the webshow by the way, but I'm assuming there was nothing hardcore in that either, but anyone who saw it please post if I'm wrong.
23-08-2014 18:36
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2014 17:21 )M-L-L Wrote:  Not in the two sections I saw, but they would have been the "censored for TV" ones

ok. when they were good shows in my eyes, it was when the "tv shows" as you called them, showed rubbing. there's nothing stopping from showing it, other than self censorship. I won't be buying unless they go back to that.
23-08-2014 18:44
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I'd love to see Madison Rose and Ria do a night on BSX/unleashed, I'd certainly pay to watch that Smile
23-08-2014 23:25
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

OK from the apparent lack of comment it doesn't seem like anybody watched it on Saturday night..and I know this is not really the place for caps, but I'll throw just this one from the 10:30pm webshow in here instead of a review Wink

[Image: image-FF05_53FA17CA.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2014 18:12 by M-L-L.)
24-08-2014 18:06

babestation xtra