Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
RLC has had the same night babes for a while although Jenna Hoskins & Jennifer Jade can be added again whereas their day babes are much more varied (I don't mind their night babes), as said above saying as S66 now have two main channels not including S66 USA/Golden Girls if the roster got too big then it would end up like Babestation did BEFORE BS Starlets came a long and some of the babes would never get any airtime when they are fully deserving of it, I mean they could always open another channel backup but I guess they would have to increase the roster size a little for them to try that out.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 13:29 by Idotmyi.)
14-08-2014 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Yet another big loss. No-one can deny this, I even remember Jamie a few weeks back trying to get Jennifer to come back from her so called 'break'. Honestly S66 had the potential to be the best with the babe pairings each night i.e. Lucy & Yasmine, Delia & Kandi, Jennifer & Jenna, along Clare Richards and Jade Adele S66 could have been very dominant. Instead they have seen Jennifer and Jenna leave, Yasmine on a extended break atm. Hate to say it but the channel is running on 3 babes atm Delia Rose, Kandi Kay and Clare Richards. I am in no way trying to bash S66 here, I agree with winsaw in regards to the signing of Kerry Louise. So far the losses outweigh the gains, even thought Delia and Kandi are amazing S66 need to sign 'Elite' babes as winsaw stated.
14-08-2014 14:02
Idotmyi Offline

in my eyes Delia & Kandi are "Elite" babes, I can see where some are coming from yeah they've lost, so did RLC and they're still doing fine and getting babes back, BS gained a lot so it started BS Starlets up etc.
14-08-2014 14:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2014 13:26 )Craig_123 Wrote:  RLC has had the same night babes for a while although Jenna Hoskins & Jennifer Jade can be added again whereas their day babes are much more varied (I don't mind their night babes), as said above saying as S66 now have two main channels not including S66 USA/Golden Girls if the roster got too big then it would end up like Babestation did BEFORE BS Starlets came a long and some of the babes would never get any airtime when they are fully deserving of it, I mean they could always open another channel backup but I guess they would have to increase the roster size a little for them to try that out.
yeah true, they should start a S66 starlets channel, rammy won't complain about the channel name even if babes like olivia and cara brett are on it, but due to the lack of babes on S66 they would have to bring in completely new models for S66 Starlets, of course something like that won't happen though as Golden girls and S66 USA are far to watch betterRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 17:23 by Joey 27.)
14-08-2014 17:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2014 14:02 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I am in no way trying to bash S66 here, I agree with winsaw in regards to the signing of Kerry Louise. So far the losses outweigh the gains, even thought Delia and Kandi are amazing S66 need to sign 'Elite' babes as winsaw stated.
S66 should sign Lacey if BS get fed up of her no shows Smile
14-08-2014 17:22
Idotmyi Offline

(14-08-2014 17:19 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 13:26 )Craig_123 Wrote:  RLC has had the same night babes for a while although Jenna Hoskins & Jennifer Jade can be added again whereas their day babes are much more varied (I don't mind their night babes), as said above saying as S66 now have two main channels not including S66 USA/Golden Girls if the roster got too big then it would end up like Babestation did BEFORE BS Starlets came a long and some of the babes would never get any airtime when they are fully deserving of it, I mean they could always open another channel backup but I guess they would have to increase the roster size a little for them to try that out.
yeah true, they should start a S66 starlets channel, rammy won't complain about the channel name even if babes like olivia and cara brett are on it, but due to the lack of babes on S66 they would have to bring in completely new models for S66 Starlets, of course something like that won't happen though as Golden girls and S66 USA are far to watch betterRolleyes

Yep I agree with this, if babes were up to it it could have potential IMO, hmm.
14-08-2014 17:29
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(14-08-2014 17:22 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 14:02 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I am in no way trying to bash S66 here, I agree with winsaw in regards to the signing of Kerry Louise. So far the losses outweigh the gains, even thought Delia and Kandi are amazing S66 need to sign 'Elite' babes as winsaw stated.

I think there is less chance of her turning up in London for work, she can't even get to the BS studios, and she lives in Milton Keynes Wink
14-08-2014 17:30
Idotmyi Offline

(14-08-2014 17:30 )Sm© Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 17:22 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

I think there is less chance of her turning up in London for work, she can't even get to the BS studios, and she lives in Milton Keynes Wink

Well that's a no-go then laugh
14-08-2014 17:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-08-2014 17:19 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

Joey you really need to go to specsavers and read my posts properly. I have already said if s66 did start a channel called s66 starlets, I would complain about the channel name for the same reasons ive complained about the bs starlets name

mrmystery, I can see why your asking do s66 need to bring in more nightbabes since they only have 2 channels for their uk babes. still think they do. first of all for nights like tonight when there is no s66usa show and they will have 3 uk babes on. secondly so that they have plenty of cover babes that can come in as cover whenever they have a babe cancel a shift for whatever reason and they can still have a full line up and not have nights like they have where they had 1 babe on 2 or even 3 channels if their was no s66usa show. also because s66 will be losing Sophia Knight at the end of the year when she retires from the glamour/adult industry

I think 3 or 4 more nightbabes s66 have to bring in I think

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 20:53 by Rammyrascal.)
14-08-2014 20:50
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I'm not sure that the retirement of Sophia is going to make much difference to the rostering, since she has only been on a handful of times in the last six months.
14-08-2014 20:59