RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
tori hasn't no-showed. she is on 908 right now with jada

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2014 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Phew,Tori's on,just had to do a channel record rejig due to recording bsx.
12-07-2014 00:31
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Just sat through yet another tame excuse of a 241 featuring the ever present Lori and Ashley,neither the babes or their producer seemed to realise they were supposedly on the Dutch regulated 906 and could interact far more than they actually did,its possible to find two explainations for tonights feeble effort.1.neither babe was comfortable interacting as much as Tiff and Emma Butt did recently,which seems unlikely as they have come into contact at Elite tv before,2.Tiff and Emma show breached the far more relaxed Dutch regulations,that seems unlikely but if that is the case it may be time to start a 241 R.I.P thread as if what Lori and Ashley did is all thats allowed future 241s are pointless,of course it could just be BS self taming to make their BSX channel seem stronger than it actually is,but they would not do that would they.??????
Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

im always open to positive change
12-07-2014 03:13
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

How Long before Caty gets Lori Status Smile
12-07-2014 22:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

don't think that will happen but if it does rammy won't moan about her hogging the screen as he is a caty fan, well i think he still is
12-07-2014 22:18
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Caty has only been with bs a week. It has taken Lori fifty years to earn Lori status.
12-07-2014 22:47
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(12-07-2014 22:06 )davetherave57 Wrote:  How Long before Caty gets Lori Status Smile

You mean it hasn't happened already ? laugh
I assumed cos I hadn't logged in for a while (until the last couple of days) that she would be right up there by now Rolleyes
My, the forum must be getting slower.

On a related note :

( Ironic smiley face : note to mods, why don't we have one of these, it could be a wee head with little white gloved hands doing air quotation marks [ie. fore and middle fingers on each hand extended, rest folded down]on either side or similar; might save a lot of misdirected anger, mutual slanging matches and flouncing ? then again maybe not, a smiley isn't magical after all)

Usual Suspects* Watch : Day 95436730215.5 : Report for 11-12th July 2014, Excerpt Only :

12-07-14 BS Extra : FV 173, from 00:45 hours til close :

00:45 Paige Turnah : screen time 1hr 04 mins plus ? (that wasn't the time she started that session, but it was the time I started watching)
followed by
Jada : screen time 2hr 20 mins ( including a blackout for costume change, which, giving the benefit of doubt, might have been prompted by caller request or producer anxiousness that she had broken some little known rule determining the maximum time allowed for naked oilyness )
followed by
Paige Turnah : screen time 47 mins 15 sec

Outrage ensues. SurprisedeekshockedannoyedHuhImportant
Only 2 babes on a channel for 4+ hours ?!
Why was [ insert name here ] not given a chance ?!annoyedSadannoyed

(Non ironic statement coming up)

First time I'd watched regular (as opposed to Unleashed) BS in weeks

AND I LOVED IT! Big Grin

GO, GO "USUAL SUSPECTS" GO! eek shockedBounce

Where will it all END ?
In the case of BS Extra this morning, not with a bang or a whimper, but with this final frame just before the ravey music and closing graphics :

[Image: image-DE51_53C1ADFE.jpg]

Who needs an "END" caption when you have a picture like that to say the same thing ? laugh

And they say the BS directors don't have style ? Tongue

* Obligatory footnote : when did "The Usual Suspects" become universal shorthand for a term of abuse ? As I recall it was a rather good film with a twisty turny plot twist that made the Sixth Sense look like the most obvious stupid cunning plan in the history of Baldrick's stupid cunning plans and it had a hand in popularising Kevin Spacey to the wider world.(Yes, OK there's a downside to everything : sound of man shooting himself in the foot with his own misdirected blunderbuss). Or was it released after that appearance as the psycho in the inexplicably popular and borderline misogynist sicko grim serial killer one with Brad Pitt and Ex-Mrs Chris Martin's head in a box? I forget.

I vote we start a campaign to reclaim the phrase "Usual Suspects" so that is no longer a pejorative term of jaded and sour disgruntlement at the prospect of an attractive lady posing in her panties and exposing her breasts on TV several times a week; but instead is used as a celebration of the consistent merit and level of excellence by said ladies ?

Who's with me ?

Anybody ?

No ?
.....I'll get my coat.

SurprisedSurprised^^^^^ WTF was all that ?SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

(Well, I assume I have to live up to my recent neutral rep "Quite the lunatic", don't I ? what do you want from me here ?)

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

And the moral of the story is ?
If you're getting bored (and/or distraught at the departure of a favourite babe) just give the channels a miss for a while.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2014 00:35 by M-L-L.)
12-07-2014 23:24
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-07-2014 22:06 )davetherave57 Wrote:  How Long before Caty gets Lori Status Smile
Never, obviously Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-07-2014 07:54
lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

All i see on my screen is pictures and numbers to call and the girl is just blocked out as usual why i ask?
13-07-2014 21:59
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Yes, M-L-L, not gonna waste any more electrons quoting your post but I AM getting bored and I'm giving the channels a miss for a while. All that silicone is gettin' on me tits. Oh wait....
14-07-2014 08:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV