babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2014 02:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  the girls i've put in the "first team" list are on the most and bring in the most money would you agree? all of the babes that work at BS can't be on all the time can they even if they were all as good as Lori apparently is on the phones, some will get less screen time that's a fact

Well your logic is pretty good it's just your list does not back it up. Doubt you know better than anyone else who is on a contract but you certainly have people in your first team who are not and then you have ones in your subs list who do have contracts! They have contracts if BS want to tie them in and I guess if they are prepared to sign one. But a contract means guaranteed shifts and indeed a minimum number you have to do each month. So I repeat your logic is pretty good but your list is not accurate.
09-07-2014 05:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-07-2014 05:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 02:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  the girls i've put in the "first team" list are on the most and bring in the most money would you agree? all of the babes that work at BS can't be on all the time can they even if they were all as good as Lori apparently is on the phones, some will get less screen time that's a fact

Well your logic is pretty good it's just your list does not back it up. Doubt you know better than anyone else who is on a contract but you certainly have people in your first team who are not and then you have ones in your subs list who do have contracts! They have contracts if BS want to tie them in and I guess if they are prepared to sign one. But a contract means guaranteed shifts and indeed a minimum number you have to do each month. So I repeat your logic is pretty good but your list is not accurate.

You sound very knowledgeable but, unless you also know how long the contracts are for and when various babes contracts are up for renewal, they mean f-all from our point of view.
A babe whose contract is up for renewal could just as easily be out this month as a babe without a contract.
And that's assuming they're not rolling contracts anyway.
09-07-2014 07:20
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2014 02:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  You sound very knowledgeable but, unless you also know how long the contracts are for and when various babes contracts are up for renewal, they mean f-all from our point of view.
A babe whose contract is up for renewal could just as easily be out this month as a babe without a contract.
And that's assuming they're not rolling contracts anyway.

Not sure we are too far apart on agreeing Joey I just think your list did not recognise the contract issue accurately. So when are contracts up for renewal? Not certain but I'd guess February for many as that's when we see an annual exodus from BS and I'd also guess they do pay rises for both contract and non contract girls then. I've not seen any BS contracts but I do write contracts! As I've said elsewhere I think BS will launch a new show to replace Academy soon and I also would not be surprised if they introduced a new channel if they see S66 leave the market.
09-07-2014 07:32
Not any more

You think, in an industry as fickle as this, both sides are tying themselves into contracts for a year at a time?

And sort your quoting out ffs Rolleyes
09-07-2014 07:42
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Apologies for the misquote! Well yes I should think the contracts are for a given period like 12 months but if they have any sense they will have break clauses for things such as non-performance and bringing the station into dis-repute. We see lots on this forum about call stats and the like and I'm sure the stations will all use things like that as performance measures. In the end if a girl makes sufficient money BS will try to keep them by tying them in with a contract if they can.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 08:01 by SecretAgent.)
09-07-2014 07:52
Not any more

(09-07-2014 07:52 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Well yes I should think the contracts are for a given period like 12 months but if they have any sense they will have break clauses for things such as non-performance and bringing the station into dis-repute. We see lots on this forum about call stats and the like and I'm sure the stations will all use things like that as performance measures.

So, to go back to my original point, any of the girls on a contract could still find themselves out if they're performance dips. Even if it's not they're actual 'performance' and due more to recent big-name signings attracting all the callers/hogging the screen.

And you don't think they use rolling contracts at all?
09-07-2014 08:31
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2014 08:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  So, to go back to my original point, any of the girls on a contract could still find themselves out if they're performance dips. Even if it's not they're actual 'performance' and due more to recent big-name signings attracting all the callers/hogging the screen.

No idea!
09-07-2014 08:50
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyway did anyone hear Caty say,i'm enjoying this,i might come back permanently ??????
09-07-2014 10:32
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

I doubt any one would leave BS. By the looks of the way things are going BS looks like the only secure place for babes to be and BS would be dumb to dismantle the roster they have. Maybe they will go back to 7 girls a night and find some airtime for them all.
09-07-2014 11:16
Not any more

(09-07-2014 08:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 08:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  So, to go back to my original point, any of the girls on a contract could still find themselves out if they're performance dips. Even if it's not they're actual 'performance' and due more to recent big-name signings attracting all the callers/hogging the screen.

No idea!

So the hole you picked in Joey's post holds little water (pardon the mixed metaphor).
09-07-2014 14:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV