Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-07-2014 00:06 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I say bring back Lacey Lorenzo

I second that.

But no need to bother with the video announcement every 20 minutes like we had on Babestation yesterday. I thought that was a bit over the top.
04-07-2014 03:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2014 23:07 )Joey 27 Wrote:  it's not all bad look who's on instead of caty tonight

Lori,Jada & Paige..... i had an early night,recorded Kaitlyn on housewives tho Smile
04-07-2014 06:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-07-2014 01:18 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  It feels exactly the same as the failed Yasmine and Lucy double signing,lets just hope they dont repeat what they did then and state what a great debut they had given us when it never actually happened,but i suppose with BS anything is possible,on the subject of whether BS needs Caty or Alice,personally i dont think they would bring anything new to the channel,Caty's recent shows have not exactly set the world on fire and Alice seems to not be fussed about appearing and does not always turn up.

Blimey!!!! I'm agreeing with you here jimmyt73!!!! Does feel like the failed Yasmine and Lucy double signing all over again. BS made a big deal of signing Yasmine and Lucy including saying Yasmine had been on bs, when in fact she hadn't. Then Yasmine and Lucy turn up on S66 which made bs have a lot of egg on their face. They will have more egg on their face if Caty Cole doesn't join bs given that as well as promoting caty's return to bs in their blog , they also made a video to promote Caty which they played a lot

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 07:09 by Rammyrascal.)
04-07-2014 07:08
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Get a large boiling pot...add a pint of water...boil for 4 minutes....then add carrots ,peas and potatos and leave to simmer...get a frying pan and fry some chunks of hyena,when cooked put them in the pot...fill the rest of the pot with water....crumble 4 oxo cubes into the mix,then let it simmer for 45 minutes..stir then place into bowl and Voila you have your own Babestation Laughing Stock Meal Smile
04-07-2014 07:10
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Whilst it might be fun to mock BS about Caty Cole and certainly they seem to have announced her arrival too soon if indeed she does not join them I think the person we should be wondering about is Caty herself. We know from all the chat that some people clearly knew Caty was joining BS. Would not surprise me in the slightest if she changed her mind in return for a higher offer elsewhere.
04-07-2014 07:17
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2014 07:17 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Whilst it might be fun to mock BS about Caty Cole and certainly they seem to have announced her arrival too soon if indeed she does not join them I think the person we should be wondering about is Caty herself. We know from all the chat that some people clearly knew Caty was joining BS. Would not surprise me in the slightest if she changed her mind in return for a higher offer elsewhere.

it clearly looks like she hasnt...... yet!!!! never say never,unless it was the old i'm threatening to leave plot,just to get a pay rise....
04-07-2014 07:23
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Would that threat even work when there are so many girls and young women nowadays who want to be models? Have any babes on the channels ever done this to anyones knowledge? Threatened to leave and got a pay rise?

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
04-07-2014 07:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

most of them with any sense have Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-07-2014 07:39
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

So not with demanding pay rises and these Amazon wishlists, suffice to say some are all pretty loaded to put it mildly lol Tongue

04-07-2014 07:43
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Yeah or the latest designer bag they just have to have because all their friends have one and it's the latest fashion, or the latest iphone etc

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 07:52 by Tori Lee Addict.)
04-07-2014 07:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV