babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(22-06-2014 00:39 )Joey 27 Wrote:  3 girls on one channel on BS, studio 66 can't even manage 3 girls on 3 channels most of the time rammy

this has got nothing to do with s66. is just about bs cramming a bed/set with 3 babes which is ridiculous

Piper Niven Superfan
22-06-2014 09:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-06-2014 09:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-06-2014 00:39 )Joey 27 Wrote:  3 girls on one channel on BS, studio 66 can't even manage 3 girls on 3 channels most of the time rammy

this has got nothing to do with s66. is just about bs cramming a bed/set with 3 babes which is ridiculous

Least BS have enough girls to do it Rammy, S66 struggle to get 1 on each channel these days.
22-06-2014 09:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

3 girls with 3 phones all taking calls on 1 channel and generating income for BS might be a ridiculous thing for BS to do as far as you are concerned Rammy, but it ain't for BS, it's all about generating the maximum income possible, BS will do what they think is the best to maximize their profits, if the phone traffic is great enough to do it, then BS will do it whether you think it's ridiculous or not .

In contrast another channel quite often does things the opposite way round, they have just 1 girl covering 3 channels at the same time Bounce
I know which one i think is the most ridiculous laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-06-2014 11:42
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

(22-06-2014 11:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  

3 girls with 3 phones all taking calls on 1 channel and generating income for BS might be a ridiculous thing for BS to do as far as you are concerned Rammy, but it ain't for BS, it's all about generating the maximum income possible, BS will do what they think is the best to maximize their profits, if the phone traffic is great enough to do it, then BS will do it whether you think it's ridiculous or not .

In contrast another channel quite often does things the opposite way round, they have just 1 girl covering 3 channels at the same time Bounce
I know which one i think is the most ridiculous laugh

Hello all, new to the forums. Used to be a producer/moderator up till a year ago and have worked on all three major channels.

I find it very interesting to read rammy a views on studio66 and I must say I'm really not trying to be offensive and start any massive arguments but there's being a fan and there's being blind.

BS are a huge company! Iv worked for studio and they are tiny in comparison. From my understanding of talking to the girls lately is that BsBlue is simulcast in South Africa and that's why they use three girls. But none the less it looks like Bs is the ONLY company that can!

I read in another post/thread that we don't want to see companies shut down as it would mean less variety and then there's comments on bs being the only channel that would do that and it being a negative. I counted lastnight BS had 7 girls in while studio66 can't even fill their 4 channels up.

Bit of a controversial first post; you guys are all very polite to each other on here which is great.
22-06-2014 17:32
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(22-06-2014 17:32 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  Hello all, new to the forums. Used to be a producer/moderator up till a year ago and have worked on all three major channels.

I find it very interesting to read rammy a views on studio66 and I must say I'm really not trying to be offensive and start any massive arguments but there's being a fan and there's being blind.

Welcome to the forum! Perhaps you can clear up something that's puzzling most of us - why has S66 gone from being a market leader in terms of production values to rank incompetence and a couldn't care less attitude in the space of a year? They appear to be committing commercial suicide with no clear plan apart from a desperate American venture that is surely destined to fail.

What's happened to their production staff - do they have any?

It's also interesting that you seem to have left just as the rot started setting in - is this coincidence or is there another story?
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 20:02 by Digital Dave.)
22-06-2014 19:58
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

(22-06-2014 19:58 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(22-06-2014 17:32 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  Hello all, new to the forums. Used to be a producer/moderator up till a year ago and have worked on all three major channels.

Welcome to the forum! Perhaps you can clear up something that's puzzling most of us - why has S66 gone from being a market leader in terms of production values to rank incompetence and a couldn't care less attitude in the space of a year? They appear to be committing commercial suicide with no clear plan apart from a desperate American venture that is surely destined to fail.

What's happened to their production staff - do they have any?

It's also interesting that you seem to have left just as the rot started setting in - is this coincidence or is there another story?

Thanks for the greetings Smile

Iv been in and out of the industry the last 4/5 years and jumped between companies. For me Babestation sorted themselves out after a management change which put a rocket up their arse - I'll tip my hat to the new manager even though he fired me lol.

My personal opinion is volume of calls. It makes the world of difference to the production and how the girls are. It used to get to 2am at studio and we wanted to kill ourselves... But when I was at BS it was still full on (ish). I bet this is why Ashley Emma is performing so well, she's probably excited to see some calls in the system.

I loved studio66's quality of shows but know I sounds like no one gives a shit and at the same time BS has upped it's game creating this massive gap.

Saying all that I left around a year ago maybe less so it's a general observation
22-06-2014 20:43
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(22-06-2014 20:43 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  My personal opinion is volume of calls. It makes the world of difference to the production and how the girls are. I bet this is why Ashley Emma is performing so well, she's probably excited to see some calls in the system.

Call volume is the key, and with the new simulcast to SA, they are clearly making the right strides wherein S66 are going backwards. I'm by no means a cellcast sympathiser but they have their heads screwed on with what they have in terms of control. There are some things that could be changed but why bother when the competition are killing themselves?

I'm assuming your boss before the new boss was a guy with the initial E?

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
22-06-2014 22:08
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

Haha yeah. Mr E! The reason Bs had that terrible year!! I was there when Mr M took over but he shuffled things up and I was out.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2014 22:28 by Fanboy83.)
22-06-2014 22:25
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(22-06-2014 22:25 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  I'm assuming your boss before the new boss was a guy with the initial E?

Haha yeah. Mr E! The reason Bs had that terrible year!! I was there when Mr M took over but he shuffled things up and I was out.

Ahhhh Mr E..... He was just a normal run of the mill producer when i was there. I'll have to make a few enquiries and find out exactly who is left from my stint there.

How long were you at BS for?

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
22-06-2014 22:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-06-2014 22:08 )DJ NES Wrote:  
(22-06-2014 20:43 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  My personal opinion is volume of calls. It makes the world of difference to the production and how the girls are. I bet this is why Ashley Emma is performing so well, she's probably excited to see some calls in the system.

Call volume is the key, and with the new simulcast to SA, they are clearly making the right strides wherein S66 are going backwards. I'm by no means a cellcast sympathiser but they have their heads screwed on with what they have in terms of control. There are some things that could be changed but why bother when the competition are killing themselves?

Ffs, they're all coming out of the woodwork now Rolleyes

Were either of you producing Babestation at the height of the girl caller crap? When us genuine callers were getting ripped off right left and centre bladewave
23-06-2014 01:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV