Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Think since Tara has said she would be up for doing regular nightshows as well as her normal dayshows like Sophia Lares does, s66 should get her booked up to do a few nightshows and get her as well to be a cover babe which s66 can bring in if one of their regular nightbabes doesn't show. other daygirls I think could be used in this way is Cara Brett and Emma C who have both done well when they have done night time tease shows or night shows in the past recently

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 14:13 by Rammyrascal.)
12-06-2014 14:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

I think Tara would favour being booked her own show properly, not used as cover Wink But any way to get her a shift would be good. If someone drops out a few days in advance maybe it would be worth them asking her to do a full show, instead of waiting and hoping another day girl can do a few hours extra.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
12-06-2014 14:41
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Lucy Summers is in Ibiza currently, and according to Yasmine's twitter she's in a few areas this week probably her "meets" from Adult Work I would guess, but as you've said we can only make assumptions for now until the US channel has run for a while, as RatedR stated Tara is up for nights I would love that to happen Wink Tongue, could possibly be a few more that could do nights like the recent ones Amy Green, Claire Case to name two Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 14:57 by Idotmyi.)
12-06-2014 14:45
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(12-06-2014 14:41 )RatedR Wrote:  I think Tara would favour being booked her own show properly, not used as cover Wink But any way to get her a shift would be good. If someone drops out a few days in advance maybe it would be worth them asking her to do a full show, instead of waiting and hoping another day girl can do a few hours extra.

She told us to make noise I wonder where we do that laugh bombard them on Twitter, or post it in the forums on her or the S66 general thread hmm Big Grin
12-06-2014 15:20
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

I'm an expert in making noise Tongue But they clearly don't read these threads, do they Wink Studio 66 is so boring without any new night performers getting a decent chance. It's the same girls doing the same shows. It's almost predictable which girl gets put on which set and so on. Mix it up a bit Wink

12-06-2014 18:16
event horizon Offline
Junior Poster

(12-06-2014 18:16 )RatedR Wrote:  Studio 66 is so boring without any new night performers getting a decent chance. It's the same girls doing the same shows. It's almost predictable which girl gets put on which set and so on. Mix it up a bit Wink

A very surprising thing to say when they are starting a whole new channel tomorrow with a whole set of different girls.
12-06-2014 18:23
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

then the UK girls will be even less varied, as more leave. Find my thoughts on the USA potential in the relevant threads. But for now, this is a seperate discussion and you've missed the point and removed the context of a tongue in cheek post about wanting Tara on nights for something more exciting once a month.

12-06-2014 20:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-06-2014 18:23 )event horizon Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 18:16 )RatedR Wrote:  Studio 66 is so boring without any new night performers getting a decent chance. It's the same girls doing the same shows. It's almost predictable which girl gets put on which set and so on. Mix it up a bit Wink

A very surprising thing to say when they are starting a whole new channel tomorrow with a whole set of different girls.

Are St66 becoming like BS once was with the same girls on night after night?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-06-2014 20:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-06-2014 18:16 )RatedR Wrote:  I'm an expert in making noise Tongue But they clearly don't read these threads, do they Wink Studio 66 is so boring without any new night performers getting a decent chance. It's the same girls doing the same shows. It's almost predictable which girl gets put on which set and so on. Mix it up a bit Wink

S66 have given some new night performers a decent chance including Amy-Louise Green, Clare Case and Olivia Berzinc, hopefully they will give more new nightbabes a decent chance, including Tara who is up for doubt regular nights.

As for s66 mixing things up, s66usa for me is definately mixing things up, doing something completely different to the norm and for me has a lot of potential to be a big success. Also hopefully will see some new additions/faces on the s66uk roster to mix things up there.

Will be interesting and exciting to watch what happens over the next few weeks and months on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
12-06-2014 20:17
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

you're telling me things I've said myself Tongue

Nevermind.

ClaIre and Amy fell down the pecking order after the photoshoot. There is now less channels for UK girls. USA discussion and views to be found in it's own thread, where i've saluted the attempt at something new, but has no relevance to Tara getting a shift, apart from it being even less likely now.

For anyone struggling, I applaud Jamie for the pure business and daring of a USA project. But don't want their UK shows to suffer, because they have great girls who should be on more, not less.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 20:25 by RatedR.)
12-06-2014 20:24