Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(10-06-2014 23:07 )Digital Dave Wrote:  If there was ever a top ten of meaningless expressions, having a 'solid night' would be up there. What the fuckety fuck does it actually mean?

It means of good or substantial quality without being perfect or spectacular.
11-06-2014 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I find S66 one of the most frustrating babeshows.
In Clare, Adele, Mica (tho' she seems to have gone off the boil recently) and one or two others they have some of the best-looking girls on all the channels. Unless Georgie's on RLC these are the channels I always check out first (I hardly ever watch BS these days BTW).
Unfortunately they also seem to have got some of the worst producers and cameramen of all the channels. Poor camera technique, cutting away from anything remotely adventurous, lack of girls (there were S66 logos and no girls on all 3 channels the other day), boring sets - I could go on (but I won't!).
I keep asking myself - how hard can it actually be to organise a proper roster of girls, and employ people who can film them properly? I know everybody is s**t scared of Ofcon these days, but they also need to trust their girls a bit more and treat them like the professionals they (mostly) are. annoyed
11-06-2014 15:36
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Steve, have you visited the s66 can it get any worse thread Wink

Great post, you hone in on one key thing that annoys me, along with all the production issues we have with s66. It's the lack of respect for the models, who can't make as much money when there is a shit producer. They have the niche of the highest concentration of glamour girls, but fall down on general production staff quality and scrubby, grubby sets. You've missed out on some great posting in the other thread Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
11-06-2014 16:50
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

3 channels, 1 babe and she is having to do the cleaning. Have their finances gone down the pan?

Gone fishing
12-06-2014 00:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e just been having a look at the STD 66 website schedule and after this weekend it looks like just 2 UK based night girls will used, with the US based girl making up the 3rd girl, if this is correct and they are dropping the number of UK based night girls to accommodate the introduction of the US based channel/girl, then i suspect some UK girls will have had their shifts cut or will be let go at some point .
Who will be next to leave ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 11:31 by mr mystery.)
12-06-2014 11:28
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(12-06-2014 11:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  Iv'e just been having a look at the STD 66 website schedule and after this weekend it looks like just 2 UK based night girls will used, with the US based girl making up the 3rd girl, if this is correct and they are dropping the number of UK based night girls to accommodate the introduction of the US based channel/girl, then i suspect some UK girls will have had their shifts cut or will be let go at some point .

Hopefully not, could be a possibility though :/
12-06-2014 11:34
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(12-06-2014 11:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  Iv'e just been having a look at the STD 66 website schedule and after this weekend it looks like just 2 UK based night girls will used, with the US based girl making up the 3rd girl, if this is correct and they are dropping the number of UK based night girls to accommodate the introduction of the US based channel/girl, then i suspect some UK girls will have had their shifts cut or will be let go at some point .

I've already said that I didn't think the timing of Ashley Emma's departure was a coincidence.
12-06-2014 11:43
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldn't the more reasonable explanation be that with 2-3 nightshow babes off on holidays for 3 weeks, it is hard to cover the missing shifts even with US based girls. I mean the current S66 line up was just barely covering the nights before they went on holidays.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
12-06-2014 11:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i think the only thing we can do is see how it all works out when the US channel has been fully up and running for a while.
Usually STD 66 have been using mostly 3 girls and 4 at weekends at times, (when things go to plan and a girl doesn't cancel at short notice) if they still plan to do things this way and use the same amount of girls covering the 3 channels as they do now (including the US channel) then there will be 1 UK based girl less each night in order to accommodate the US girl.

The only way i see that the UK based girls will not have their shifts cut is if they plan to start using more girls than they currently have been doing each night .

{edit} I see Yasmine James doesn't seem to have any shifts booked this week at all according to the STD 66 schedule, Yasmine isn't on holiday and posted on twitter after last weeks shift that she would let people know her shifts for this week, she has not yet done so, so it looks like she hasn't got any .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 12:40 by mr mystery.)
12-06-2014 12:07
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

this is the most relevant place for this, being general chat. Tara has said she would be up for doing monthly night shows to supplement her regular day shows. This isn't extended tease until 10:30pm it's a night show appearance. With nights like last night, when they had to get Gemma to stick around. becoming frequent, it's obvious that Tara appearing would be a boost to the schedule.

Extended tease shows may fill space, but Tara could fill a trough with the reactions to her night shows Wink

It has to be said that day girls doing night shows is a good money spinner, too. Maybe while Jamie is away someone will want to show some initiative and book this to happen?

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 13:08 by RatedR.)
12-06-2014 13:06