Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Looks like Poundland are sponsoring sets given the mirror on Lana's set, it looks cheap and it's not even correctly positioned to give a proper reflection of her. Why don't they move it behind her?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-06-2014 08:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

Now Sophia Lares is on and what I get from the channel 1 on Studio66tv.com?

THEIR FUC...G LOGO!!!!!annoyedannoyed

I confirm.... either they are idiots or bad administrators.... or both!!!

I will not renew my membership!!!
09-06-2014 21:51
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2014 08:29 )babelover48 Wrote:  it's not even correctly positioned to give a proper reflection of her.

What's a proper reflection?
09-06-2014 21:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2014 21:51 )bahamian Wrote:  Now Sophia Lares is on and what I get from the channel 1 on Studio66tv.com?

THEIR FUC...G LOGO!!!!!annoyedannoyed

I confirm.... either they are idiots or bad administrators.... or both!!!

I will not renew my membership!!!

Well, the crew does seem to be a bit wacky at times, as we've seen from some sessions, as well as the Twitter vines where one of them is nude on a set, and some have their pants down. I'd be wacky if I worked at a studio as well, as I'm sure it's a relatively easygoing vibe, but it's still a bit unprofessional to produce dishonest content. They can't seem to fix what seems to be simple issues, and they don't make much content at all on the site.

Too much joking around and not enough concentration on product. I guess the blood is not in their head, but elsewhere laugh
09-06-2014 21:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just seen tonight on s66 so far has been called a failure in the can it get any worse? disagree completely

tonight has been far from a failure on s66 I think. clare richards has been fantastic so far and right now is naked and unleashing the oil, Sophia lares has been good and also now is unleashing the oil and amy louise is having a good solid night as well I think

overall a good night to start the week I think

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 01:50 by Rammyrascal.)
10-06-2014 01:46
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

(10-06-2014 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just seen tonight on s66 so far has been called a failure in the can it get any worse? disagree completely

tonight has been far from a failure on s66, clare richards has been fantastic so far and right now is naked and unleashing the oil, Sophia lares has been good and also now is unleashing the oil and amy louise is having a good solid night

amy solid night? are you watching her at all she is far from having a solid night. shes had better nights and this is not one of them so cut the positives. She is back on now and see rest of the night

I love Models.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 10:09 by harri.)
10-06-2014 01:51
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(10-06-2014 01:51 )harri Wrote:  amy solid night? are you watching her at all she is far from having a solid night. shes had better nights and this is not one of them so cut the positives. She is back on now and see how the night pans out

Maybe rammy gets carried away, but amy's doing just fine.
The positive is that she is doing nights at all, and girls of her class should be encouraged.
10-06-2014 04:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-06-2014 01:51 )harri Wrote:  amy solid night? are you watching her at all she is far from having a solid night. shes had better nights and this is not one of them so cut the positives. She is back on now and see how the night pans out

I won't cut the positives about amy louise. I thought she was having a good solid night and I still think that now and overall she is becoming a good night babe for s66

Piper Niven Superfan
10-06-2014 09:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-06-2014 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just seen tonight on s66 so far has been called a failure in the can it get any worse? disagree completely

tonight has been far from a failure on s66 I think. clare richards has been fantastic so far and right now is naked and unleashing the oil, Sophia lares has been good and also now is unleashing the oil and amy louise is having a good solid night as well I think

overall a good night to start the week I think

The thing is though Rammy, not everyone judges a channel to have had a good night based on a girl "unleashing the oil" or "unleashing the oil and getting naked" for a time during the whole night shift

People just have different opinions of what constitutes a good or bad night based on other things besides girls "unleashing" the oil or nakedness ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-06-2014 11:30
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2014 09:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 01:51 )harri Wrote:  

tonight has been far from a failure on s66, clare richards has been fantastic so far and right now is naked and unleashing the oil, Sophia lares has been good and also now is unleashing the oil and amy louise is having a good solid night

amy solid night? are you watching her at all she is far from having a solid night. shes had better nights and this is not one of them so cut the positives. She is back on now and see how the night pans out

I won't cut the positives about amy louise. I thought she was having a good solid night and I still think that now and overall she is becoming a good night babe for s66
it's ok to be negative occasionally about your favourite channel and your fave babes, i can't comment on S66 as i didn't watch it last night but yesterday i criticised BS and Tori Lee for putting on a mediocre show on sunday night, even though most of the time i enjoy watching BS and Tori especially, i criticise my football team a bit when they play poor it don't mean i won't watch them ever again, nothing is good 100% of the time that's life, you may think S66 is good 100% of the time but others don't

anyway happy birthday rammy, i hope S66 remembered your birthday did they get you a card and a cake? you aren't going to do a Yaya Toure if they haven't remembered your birthday are you?
10-06-2014 12:44