Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Good idea - putting the girl's name in the corner of the screen. Smile

Bad idea - not making sure that the name matches the girl who is actually on the screen. Sad

Contrast with xpanded where the names change the very instant that the line-up does. It just requires one person to be awake at the controls.
04-06-2014 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I expect when Lori comes back from her holiday she will be on every night for a whole month to compensate for the last week. laugh
04-06-2014 13:38
thescientist Away

Definitely been the best consecutive five nights on BS in "modern times".
04-06-2014 14:10
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Ella and Gina together last night when we switched on... more than my little heart could bear!
04-06-2014 15:10
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-06-2014 13:38 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I expect when Lori comes back from her holiday she will be on every night for a whole month to compensate for the last week. laugh

If Babestation have any sense that's exactly what they'll do.
04-06-2014 15:26
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-06-2014 13:34 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Good idea - putting the girl's name in the corner of the screen. Smile
I saw that, I thought I was cracking up Blush
Quote:Bad idea - not making sure that the name matches the girl who is actually on the screen. Sad
They may do well in many respects, but spelling is never one of them. Even with relatively easy names Sad
Quote:Contrast with xpanded where the names change the very instant that the line-up does. It just requires one person to be awake at the controls.
Clearly the BS people have their hands full, eh, eh? Say no more Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-06-2014 16:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The name in the corner is a good idea,why not go one step further and tell us who is on/coming up on the other channels....
04-06-2014 17:57
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(03-06-2014 22:12 )davetherave57 Wrote:  This upturn in babstation suddenly reaching new peaks with the girls enjoying themselves on the sets even more than usual,this all started when Lori went on her holibobs.....no coincidence i presume Smile Smile Smile

The fact that she irritates you and the other tossers makes me like her even more Smile
04-06-2014 19:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2014 19:34 )D☆T Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 22:12 )davetherave57 Wrote:  This upturn in babstation suddenly reaching new peaks with the girls enjoying themselves on the sets even more than usual,this all started when Lori went on her holibobs.....no coincidence i presume Smile Smile Smile

The fact that she irritates you and the other tossers makes me like her even more Smile

I have absolutely nothing against Lori,she is taking a well earned break,while the cats away,the mice will play Smile
04-06-2014 20:03
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

All, at the risk of introducing some business logic to this thread I feel compelled to impart my views as the owner of a business. BS are there to make a profit. They will therefore employ staff at all levels who they feel will contribute to their overall profitability. I myself have found myself complaining a number of times about their basic off screen ineptitude eg failure to start up the webstreams or advertising pictures as new when they patently are not. My own experience is that if you approach them in the tight way AND they can see you are a good paying customer they are very responsive.
Now we all have our personal favourites in the on screen talent. They are the shop window for BS. They therefore will employ and promote girls who perform regularly to a required standard and bring in the money. You all know who my personal favourite is and because she produces results she gets lots of screen time. She is also required to work a certain number of shifts a month. That goes for other girls too. Let me use Lori as an example as she seems to be like marmite to some forum members. Frankly if she was not a top performer she would not get the air time she does. If you really want to get your favourites on screen more then the only way is to pick up that phone and call her or buy that picture. Girls may choose not to be under contract and that's fine or BS may not offer them a contract. Why? Well yes it's all about money.
My recommendation would be that actually we as fans and paying customers do have the power to influence BS but by spending money! Criticising any girl for the time on screen she gets is pointless because if you want to influence that you need to call! Now as a final example Sophie Hart seems to have taken BS by storm since she arrived. Why? She gets the calls in. So for those of you calling her well done! You are directly influencing BS.
Sorry for the rant and length of this message.
04-06-2014 21:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV