Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I also don't buy the 'unreliable models' theory in the slightest. It's nothing to do with that. This is a policy change in the running (or running down) of the channels.
02-06-2014 14:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

last night Amy was scheduled, but didn't appear. Just to be fair.

But this makes the point more relevant, they could do with more on the roster to choose from and to schedule 4 per night, then 'unreliable models'* won't be an issue

*an unfair phrase in this business Saviour, as alot of things can affect their mood, and I feel that it's acceptable to not want to spend 8 hours entertaining drooling leering, blokes, if you aren't up to it. And as you say it happens everywhere, but BS Schedules 7 girls most nights, Red light gets girls to cover shifts, Xpanded schedules alot of girls, so on bad nights 3 or 4 still show up. And Storm keeps it simple, two girls for one channel so they can keep going if one drops out.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 15:14 by RatedR.)
02-06-2014 14:42
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't bad mouthing the models. But having dealt with alot of Glamour models in business, i do know that alot of the time they just don't turn up. As you mentioned, Amy Green being a good example last night.
02-06-2014 15:19
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Exactly, everyone knows that it happens, so as a boss you do what? Tongue Cover your arse to keep running at 100% even if there are changes. Channels vary in tactics as i've mentioned, and for s66 the solution would be Schedule 4 in the week. Then they will never be down to 1 girl on 3 channels again, making a third of potential revenue.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
02-06-2014 15:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-06-2014 15:19 )saviour123 Wrote:  Don't get me wrong. I wasn't bad mouthing the models. But having dealt with alot of Glamour models in business, i do know that alot of the time they just don't turn up. As you mentioned, Amy Green being a good example last night.

But did Amy Green just not turn up leaving them short of girls or was her shift cancelled by the powers that be ? .
I can't remember off hand what girl/girls have mentioned this, but i seem to remember reading that some girls or girl have said themselves that they have actually had their shifts cancelled by the powers that be running STD 66 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 15:31 by mr mystery.)
02-06-2014 15:31
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(02-06-2014 15:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  But did Amy Green just not turn up leaving them short of girls or was her shift cancelled by the powers that be ? .
I can't remember off hand what girl/girls have mentioned this, but i seem to remember reading that some girls or girl have said themselves that they have actually had their shifts cancelled by the powers that be running STD 66 .

I guess we don't know. We COULD conclude the sky is falling in, or MAYBE she was just ill.... Bottom line, my point remains, you are all over analyzing in my view. I personally think a few people on this forum are determined that Studio 66 should go... I personally think that sadly this means the forum has an unusually biased view against the channel. The result is that any small problem at Studio 66 is blown all out of proportion.

Suddenly if a model misses a shift, 10 people post here saying that Studio 66 is finished. I think that is more a wish on some peoples part rather than a fact.Smile

There I said it.... now I will be labelled as a Fan boy like Rammy, and branded a heretic for ever more..... But hey ... the forums aren't biasedeek
02-06-2014 16:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

pretty much spot on here saviour123, when babes have missed shifts on other channels or whatever reason as you say, meaning that channel is short of babes, it barely gets discussed/mentioned in that channel's section, yet whenever this happens to s66 where they end up being a babe short, people pile into either this thread or the can it get any worse thread and basically say s66 is finished.

I agree there are a few forum members who are determined that s66 should go, I call them the anti s66 brigade who do try and blow things out of all proportion regarding s66. however I don't think the forum as a whole has an unusually biased view against s66, just these few forum members.

I will agree that s66 does need to add some new nightbabes to the roster, but I also don't see the conspiracy/doom and gloom that some forum members have

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 16:33 by Rammyrascal.)
02-06-2014 16:31
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2014 16:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I call them the anti s66 brigade....

For someone who objects to being name called a fanboy for expressing his opinion, to then name call others for doing likewise is a bit rich.

As as 'non fanboy' should you even care about the criticism anyway? Rolleyes
02-06-2014 16:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I never name called anyone a fanboy in my post earlier. I just said there are a few forum members who are determined s66 should go who I call the anti s66 brigade. I never said they were a fanboy of any channel, just that they were anti s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 17:06 by Rammyrascal.)
02-06-2014 17:02
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I think you totally missed the point I was making, Rammy. Never mind.
02-06-2014 17:27