• 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
S66 are woefully short on all counts.
Woefully short on babes.
Woefully short on stimulating sets.
Woefully short on willingness to use the more interesting sets they have already.
Woefully short on babes doing full shifts until 5.30 or at the very least 5am like the other channels.
Woefully short on imagination and creativity.
Woefully short on quality camerawork and sometimes even camera operators Rolleyes.

The one thing they are not short of is bed sets Rolleyes.
I am not short of bulldozers Wink. Let me in and trash the beds once and for all Wink.

(This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 21:36 by Snooks.)
22-05-2014 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Please S66 take note, Snookered is one of the top callers to the channels.
Take note of what he is saying!

Yes you can ignore what the majority of us are saying. However if one of your top callers is saying something please pay attention!

You used to be the best bar none, you have let standards slip, please get back on track. We want you to be the best once more. Listen to people like snookered, do what you once did best and provide us with some top class entertainment.
I know you can be the best once more.
I haz faith! Smile
22-05-2014 22:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 is perfectly capable of getting its act together.
Whether it is willing to is another matter.
So S66 here is the snookered S66 model.
Try this.

Ten sets with themed props in all of them.

1. Bath tub
2. Shower
3. Sauna
4. Park bench
5. Gymnasium/locker room
6. Perspex chair/mirror set
7. Surgery set
8. Jacuzzi
9. Alleyway
10. Massage parlour set (for 2-4-1s)

Then build a roster of 15 around two babes already at S66 i.e Clare Richards and Yasmine James.
My other 13 would be:
Rachel Taylor, Jada, Sophie Hart, Elle Pharrell, Kandi Kay, Mica Martinez, Dionne Mendez, Lucy Summers, Daisy Dash,
Madison Rose, Destiny Dunes, Dahlia and Roxanna.

That to me looks like an eclectic mix. Ok so you might have to break the bank to sign some of them but this is just a cast list drawn up off the top of my head.
Then encourage all the babes to use ALL the sets as much as possible with financial incentives for dong so and putting on quality shows using the provided props in every set.

Do all this and see what happens.
If it were to fail I would hold my hands up and say I got it wrong.

22-05-2014 23:20
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Much as I respect you Snookered, what you have to remember is that every person has different tastes. Half the girls you mentioned don't appeal to me in the slightest, and I am sure ones I may like, may not appeal to you.

So lets say that they did exactly like you said, then I would come on and complain that they need the girls that I like...... Do you see my point....

For every person they may please, they may upset one also....

I personally would prefer they bring forward more of their day girls, to do night shows, as I think they have an amazing day line up. I know many here would not like that tho. To me if they got Cara Brett, Tashie Jackson, Emma C, Tara, and Danielle Anderson to do proper Nightshows, then no other channel could touch them. But I know that may only be my opinion.

Bottom line.... we all think our suggestions are the best, but you can't please all the people all of the timeSmile In the end, i imagine Studio 66 run it how they see fit. I think they are fine, but some here think they are doomed. All boils down to perspectiveWink

As another example, although I watch Red Light a lot, I personally think their sets look like a throw back to the 70's and in my view are far worse than St66's sets. Yet many here think that their sets are better.... perspective...
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 00:20 by saviour123.)
23-05-2014 00:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-05-2014 21:35 )snookered147 Wrote:  S66 are woefully short on all counts.
Woefully short on babes.
Woefully short on stimulating sets.
Woefully short on willingness to use the more interesting sets they have already.
Woefully short on babes doing full shifts until 5.30 or at the very least 5am like the other channels.
Woefully short on imagination and creativity.
Woefully short on quality camerawork and sometimes even camera operators Rolleyes.

The one thing they are not short of is bed sets Rolleyes.
I am not short of bulldozers Wink. Let me in and trash the beds once and for all Wink.

make some good points here snookered, especially regarding the sets. regarding s66 being woefully short of babes, don't think they are woefully short now after the recent additions they have made this month (Olivia, Amy-Louise, Clare Case) and of course yasmine and lucy not to long before this. but they are still short of night babes (2 or 3 nightbabes now I think) and need to bring in more night babes asap so that they can cope better when a babe has to cancel a nightshow for whatever reason, like tonight for example as lucy summers isn't on because she isn't well

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2014 00:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-05-2014 00:12 )saviour123 Wrote:  Much as I respect you Snookered, what you have to remember is that every person has different tastes. Half the girls you mentioned don't appeal to me in the slightest, and I am sure ones I may like, may not appeal to you.

So lets say that they did exactly like you said, then I would come on and complain that they need the girls that I like...... Do you see my point....

For every person they may please, they may upset one also....

I personally would prefer they bring forward more of their day girls, to do night shows, as I think they have an amazing day line up. I know many here would not like that tho. To me if they got Cara Brett, Tashie Jackson, Emma C, Tara, and Danielle Anderson to do proper Nightshows, then no other channel could touch them. But I know that may only be my opinion.

Bottom line.... we all think our suggestions are the best, but you can't please all the people all of the timeSmile In the end, i imagine Studio 66 run it how they see fit. I think they are fine, but some here think they are doomed. All boils down to perspectiveWink

As another example, although I watch Red Light a lot, I personally think their sets look like a throw back to the 70's and in my view are far worse than St66's sets. Yet many here think that their sets are better.... perspective...

Yes Saviour I absolutely see your point.
Tastes are about opinion absolutely.
To be honest as I said my roster was only drawn up off the top of my head and with more thought I would probably change some of it.
I drew that list up at least in part on the basis of which performers I thought could make the best of the set at their disposal.
However this is only my perception and by no means would I expect everyone to agree with all I say.
The fundamental principle behind my post though is that a wider variety and quality of set must go together with babes that can exploit the potential of such sets to the full in an attempt to make the shows more watchable.
In an ideal world I would like to see dayshow babes step up and do nightshows but do I see that happening much? Alas not Sad.
There does seem to be a widespread dissatisfaction with what S66 is churning out and I do my best to tap into that and articulate what I think is wrong.
However you are right it is only my opinion.
Can we all take it in turns to run S66 for a bit? laugh.

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 00:52 by Snooks.)
23-05-2014 00:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can I go after your turn snookered Smile laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2014 00:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-05-2014 00:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can I go after your turn snookered Smile laugh

Yeah why not.
Lets have a free for all Big Grin.

23-05-2014 00:58
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

dear god if rammy ran S66 we may never see a babe go topless ever again let alone naked as for him it's all about the call stats and nothing elseSmile even ofcom and mary whitehouse would say the shows are too tame if she weren't dead

anyway personally the only babe im watching tonight is yazmine as the other one who is on is not my cup of tea
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 01:52 by Joey 27.)
23-05-2014 01:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont' worry joey I'd let the babes go topless etc if I ever ran s66 Smile but yes most important thing for me would be the call stats as would need to make money after all

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2014 02:03