Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Lotuseater Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
This forum is pretty pointless too if no-one can post anything interesting in a reasonable time-frame.
11-05-2014 12:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(11-05-2014 07:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  or they could not just fill it with water like BS used to do Wink

Don't give S66 ideas like that Wink.
They are already the masters of taking measures that completely defeat the object of the initial action RolleyesWink.
Mmmmmm a bath tub with no water bladewave
Bit like a babe with no phone Wink
The babes would have to find something else to wave WinkTongue.

11-05-2014 13:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2014 10:25 )Bandwagon Wrote:  I would like to say that perhaps the 8 week video ban was because S66 are looking to push the boundaries, but I seriously doubt that.
It's interesting that Clare recently requested a cease on her content etc, now S66 have officially made this decision?
Also if memory serves me correctly, Danielle also rocked the boat by requesting a certain video be removed not so long since because she was on her personal phone and felt it looked bad - it did so don't do it, (easy).
My point being, I'm wondering if this has come from the girls ( we know they run S66 anyway) and would make sense to me.
On the other hand, they have received much criticism recently so perhaps it's a shit attempt at trying to pull away from the forum to some extent, even though they don't read this rubbish - apparently.
It's also interesting how this rubbish does seem to be read by some S66 employees though, Yasmine has openly admitted she has a read and how bizarre that she should be one of the few that consistently throws out quality performances?
She seems to know which boxes need ticking for a top quality night show performance.
Anybody would think she's been tipped off - crazy.

The pushing the boundaries thing is a rare one, and I attribute it more to a producer being in a cheeky mood on a particular night, or being a bit drunk etc. Same as the women. When we see something truly unexpected, it's usually few and far between.
11-05-2014 17:20
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(11-05-2014 11:54 )terence Wrote:  it's coming into effect today.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=60312

Lol so after FIVE YEARS of having no problem with members posting videos on this forum all of a sudden they do. bladewave

Judging by recent comments (and the creation of a separate thread) the shows are so tame and overproduced now, what has happened for them to reach this decision. Huh

Is someone at S66 so incompetent that they keep failing compliance training or is mrstudio66tv getting paranoid in his old age? Rolleyes

On a more serious note if this decision has been made because they are afraid that rival channels are using footage posting on this forum as a means of reporting any alleged infringements to Ofcom then I will say this:
If the channels are so petty (and the general consensus is that they are so stupid that they can’t see how counter productive grassing up each other is) that the chances are they record each other’s TV shows anyway to achieve the same goal so this embargo is pointless.

Also these days people will always find some way and somewhere to post S66 videos so I wish them the best of luck with their fight against the internet. Rolleyes

Finally, in a slight irony for me as former caps/video poster , having skimmed through the various caps/videos threads there appears to less members posting S66 videos anyway, certainly than in relation to the past, (hell even video posting legend quiquems has seemly given up) that will this ban make that much of a difference?

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
11-05-2014 22:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well with regards to the 8 week video posting rules, will it make a difference to the amount of members uploading them now on this forum, well I'm not going to beat about the bush here but yes it will.

Take one look at the RLC section and you'll see that the video post count is a lot lower than this part of the forum. Personally speaking I've never bothered posting RLC videos because of this and I can't speak for any of the other video uploaders but I'd imagine that they're a few of them who also shared this policy. When its fresh off the press it just makes all the difference.

I also back up your sentiments, seeing as all the shows are on the telly anyway then its not exactly hard for a rival channel to record them and submit them as evidence, besides ofcom currently monitor all the content anyway with or without a snitch, they have fined channels in the past based on no complaints as ofcom have already stated that themselves that they will launch an investigation or fine them irrespective of complaints or not.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 22:35 by Scottishbloke.)
11-05-2014 22:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, something smells fishy...
11-05-2014 22:46
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

The shows are going to get worse,after red light banned videos for 8 weeks their shows went to shit,strangely as you would think things would improve Huh

This channel is crap most nights anyway unless the new girls are on!

Hannah looks great tonight fast asleep on a sofa..cant wait to upload a vid of this rare event in a couple of months Rolleyes

Looks like the models get what they want one way or the other Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 22:50 by anchorman.)
11-05-2014 22:48
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(11-05-2014 22:14 )Pedro* Wrote:  On a more serious note if this decision has been made because they are afraid that rival channels are using footage posting on this forum as a means of reporting any alleged infringements to Ofcom then I will say this:
If the channels are so petty (and the general consensus is that they are so stupid that they can’t see how counter productive grassing up each other is) that the chances are they record each other’s TV shows anyway to achieve the same goal so this embargo is pointless.
Yes, this was exactly my thoughts too, not to mention the countless other websites where this material can easily be found.
Smells more like S66 simply trying to throw their weight around to me, since this forum has previously shown good respect towards other channels on this matter, they thought they'd cash in on the annoyance of it all.

What else makes any sense whatsoever? I don't buy this Ofcom bullshit for a second, I mean come on, is this last chance saloon for grassing bastards? - I don't think so.
Not for anyone with an ounce of sense anyway... ah...maybe that's where I'm going wrong Rolleyes Smile
11-05-2014 23:03
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

On an unlikely other hand, we may be about to learn of the launch of the S66 i-player, stocked with lovely archive footage of all their we-saw-there-was-a-demand-for-these-on-the-forum-and-thought-we'd-get-in-there-instead videos.

And if you pay the premium membership, they remove the big black rectangles from the screen.
11-05-2014 23:19
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-05-2014 10:25 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Also if memory serves me correctly, Danielle also rocked the boat by requesting a certain video be removed not so long since because she was on her personal phone and felt it looked bad - it did so don't do it, (easy).

Well if my memory serves me correctly she came on here, at the time, and gave a valid reason.

Maybe she should just have told the caller she was helping to fuck off, and saved herself alot of grief.
12-05-2014 09:58