Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
thought s66 last night wasn't bad at all myself even though they were a babe short. Sophia Lares put in a babe of the night performance, especially her stint in her policewoman outfit, adele taylor was good and also loved the new babe sienna suckridge on goldengirls.

s66 does need to bring in new babes so that they can have at least 3 babes on their own channels every night and allow them to cope when babes have to pull out for various reasons

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2014 09:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

The fact, Rammy, that you have to add in what is supposed to be a separate channel in Golden Girls, to fill out your S66 review tells it's own story.

I get the feeling S66 could recruit 100 new babes, and still find themselves short. Points to where the real problem lies.
06-05-2014 10:33
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

After a couple of good nights S66 were back to their worst, and as for Golden Girls I'd rather not go too much into last night but it was dire, not my cup of tea at all.

Rammy you defend S66 regardless of what they put on. To be honest some of the girls would be put to shame by a cardboard cut out like mentioned in the other thread.

This company looks like they don't give a shit anymore, and I see similar trends as to what happened when we lost BBTV, they never gave a shit in the end either.

S66 really need to find more girls and fast, and keep to a good consistent level all the time. They have some gorgeous girls like Mica and Adele, but erotic or enticing NO, boring YES, they used to have my full attention, now there is much better on other channels. If they are not up to the job they should get rid like any normal business would do.

I really see this channel having a bad 2014 if they see out the year that is, I just hope that I'm wrong.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 11:11 by Jay39.)
06-05-2014 11:09
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

who was the 3rd one supposed to be anyway?

they have been seriously understaffed in night department for least 6 months now how many night girls do they have im guessing under a dozen to cover 3 channels 7 nights a week

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-05-2014 12:06
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^^^^^^^^^
haven't a clue who the 3rd night babe was, pretty sure there never one on the schedule. Olivia Berznic has said earlier this afternoon she has joined s66 from rlc/playboy and makes her s66 debut on Thursday. hopefully this is the first of several new babes to join the s66 night roster over the next few days and weeks

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2014 15:29
Studio66 TV News Offline
Senior Poster

Tonights webcam shows on #Studio66tv will unfortunately not be taking place. We are currently upgrading our webcam system and as a result the new system will not be ready for tonights shows. We hope to have our new webcam system running as soon as possible and will keep you posted on it's progress. We apologise to anyone who was looking forward to the shows.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/studio66tv
Tumblr: http://studio66tv.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/s66tv
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studio66tv/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ms2UM...XEniFcPplw
Snapchat: S66TV
06-05-2014 17:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The rubber band's bust again! Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-05-2014 20:18
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(06-05-2014 17:23 )Studio66 TV News Wrote:  Tonights webcam shows on #Studio66tv will unfortunately not be taking place. We are currently upgrading our webcam system and as a result the new system will not be ready for tonights shows. We hope to have our new webcam system running as soon as possible and will keep you posted on it's progress. We apologise to anyone who was looking forward to the shows.

S66 has come under a bit of fire recently.
However i can totally understand this webcam situation. I think people should give them a break here. At least they have communicated that they have a problem.
06-05-2014 21:29
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2014 17:23 )Studio66 TV News Wrote:  We are currently upgrading our webcam system and as a result the new system will not be ready for tonights shows. We hope to have our new webcam system running as soon as possible and will keep you posted on it's progress.
While you're at it, how about adjusting the aspect ratios for the other webstreams? Also, you may want to to address the overall shoddiness of stream1. It's been lagging since at least 10am this morning and, somewhat unsurprisingly, it's a daily occurrence.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 21:42 by oklahoma001.)
06-05-2014 21:40
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2014 21:29 )Block Wrote:  S66 has come under a bit of fire recently.
However i can totally understand this webcam situation. I think people should give them a break here. At least they have communicated that they have a problem.

I was kinda of surprise there was no mention of webcam problems based on Mondays shows.

It seemed like girls would appear on the website for a few minutes and dissappear although they were still webcamming/broadcasting. Basically meant that anyone that wasn't already in the room or had the page loaded couldn't get in afterwards when the girl disappeared from the website.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
06-05-2014 22:18