gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
New girl called Ashton on tonight. Looks ok.
01-05-2014 22:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Watched some xpanded tonight for the first time since it started.
Gotta say they have upped their game.
They have got some quality babes now. Streams are good, website is good. Girls will actually change positions if you request.

The 3 things that i see holding them back from competing to be market leader are;
1. It's lack of sets.
2. It's lack of a dayshow.
3. It hasn't got an established brand name. (although this can be overcome in time if it delivers quality).
04-05-2014 04:48
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

There's no dayshow cos it doesn't make money.
Established? Xpanded was around as a webcam site some 5 or more years before becoming a tv channel as well 3 years ago.

As a cheaper calls & webcam channel the people behind it know what they're doing and profitable. Their phone lines are continuously busy unlike some of their more expensive competitors waving phones to get callers.

Their priority is the person on the end of the phone and they must do something right as otherwise they'd be out of business. Maybe given comments about certain channels financially they are doing better?

They offer something different to the others without gimmicks and for them it works. It'd be dull if all channels were the same.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
04-05-2014 05:10
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(04-05-2014 05:10 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  There's no dayshow cos it doesn't make money.
Established? Xpanded was around as a webcam site some 5 or more years before becoming a tv channel as well 3 years ago.

As a cheaper calls & webcam channel the people behind it know what they're doing and profitable. Their phone lines are continuously busy unlike some of their more expensive competitors waving phones to get callers.

Their priority is the person on the end of the phone and they must do something right as otherwise they'd be out of business. Maybe given comments about certain channels financially they are doing better?

They offer something different to the others without gimmicks and for them it works. It'd be dull if all channels were the same.

All good points.
I agree with you it would be dull if all the channels were the same.

However two of my points still stand which are holding this channel back.
1. Lack of sets.
2. Established name. (yes, you said it has been around for 5 years.
You ask 10 people in the world have you heard of Playboy. Then ask 10 people have you heard of xpanded.)

As i mentioned though if it keeps delivering quality its name will increase in awareness.

You seemed to take my post as an attack on xpanded.
On the contrary, i am impressed with how it has progressed.

You say no dayshow because it doesn't make money, however a dayshow increases customer awareness. It opens up a market who might not have been aware the channel existed.
Sometimes you have to make a loss in one part of your business to make a larger profit in another area.
04-05-2014 05:36
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

They did daytimes on TV from when they started until late last year but decided it wasn't worth it financial, more beneficial and cheaper to plug the web services instead.

A lot of xpanded's income comes from their worldwide web services and the activities of their multimedia parent company who work with and alongside many ordinary tv channels too. They don't try to do things out of their depth, above their means or run before walking so to speak.

Working in broadcasting I understand why they do what they do andtaut or how it works for them. It's gonna be interesting to see how things pan out for one of the bigger channels that allegedly has big financial losses?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 05:49 by HoneyRocks.)
04-05-2014 05:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-05-2014 05:36 )Block Wrote:  2. Established name. (yes, you said it has been around for 5 years.
You ask 10 people in the world have you heard of Playboy. Then ask 10 people have you heard of xpanded.)
In fairness, that's not just true of Xpanded. Why do you see comedians use Babestation as a catch-all name for these channels? If they started talking about Studio 66, the audience would go "Who?!"

The fact that Xpanded dropped off FV, but then came back is impressive, given that others have failed/given up. Whether you could argue that BS have been less aggressive because they don't feel challenged by them is another matter.

In better news, it was a good line-up last night Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-05-2014 09:18
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Playboy have had 61 years to become established, credible and well known around the world, we didn't even have commercial tv back then!

And as Doddle rightly pointed out, whilst Babestation is known by so many, that is often because of comedians and others use the Babestation name to make fun of or ridicule the babe channels, more so than those that ever watch it or the other channels. Is that a good thing?

04-05-2014 11:14
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

New redhead girl - Amy Heart.
Big tattoo.
06-05-2014 22:41
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(06-05-2014 22:41 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  New redhead girl - Amy Heart.
Big tattoo.

Small tits Smile Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-05-2014 09:18
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

They've got different music on each of the three channels tonight. Hazel has the most lively one, suits her.
If you flick quickly between them, you can play a nifty mix.
24-05-2014 01:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles