Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
what has paige green returning to nights got to do with Danielle? there is a difference. Paige started off as a full time nightbabe before going to days and is now doing a nights again whereas Danielle started as a daybabe who hasn't done proper full length nightshows

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2014 08:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Erm, no similarity at all Rammy, just two current day babes going onto nights (apparently) Rolleyes
One from RLC - anti climatic
One from S66 - best thing since sliced bread
Purely coincidental of course Smile
01-05-2014 08:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

laugh.
Will one go fully topless and the other one totally topless Wink?Bounce

01-05-2014 11:37
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Big Grin
01-05-2014 11:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-05-2014 08:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what has paige green returning to nights got to do with Danielle? there is a difference. Paige started off as a full time nightbabe before going to days and is now doing a nights again whereas Danielle started as a daybabe who hasn't done proper full length nightshows

Paige didn't start off as a full time night babe before going to days, Paige started off as a full time day babe on Elite before doing nights, Paige also started off as a full time day babe on RLC before doing nights.
You should know as you started her Elite day thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid586929

Paige started her Elite night thread herself http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid656355

Check which one was started first .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 11:56 by mr mystery.)
01-05-2014 11:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok I stand corrected regarding paige on the babeshows, a lot's happened in the nearly 4 years since those threads were started. thanks for correcting me.

bandwagon my comments about paige and Danielle on nights has got NOTHING to do with what channel they are on. Regarding paige green, I said it was anti climatic because there had been a lot of build up regarding a mystery rlc daybabe which was getting me thinking it was an rlc daybabe that hasn't done nights before. so when it turned out to be paige who has done nights before, it just felt a little anti climatic.

regarding Danielle Anderson, I felt some forum members were writing her off as a nightbabe which I thought was unfair.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2014 15:18
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Did Danielle actually say she's going to be a proper night show babe? Just curious as I don't follow the babes.
01-05-2014 15:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no she hasn't yet, but from looking at her tweets she does seem to hint she may be doing nights especially one a couple of days ago where she said exciting chat with @mrstudio66tv today and put a horny devil emoticon at the end which to me is Danielle hinting she's doing nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 15:49 by Rammyrascal.)
01-05-2014 15:47
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Rammy, you're choosing to read that from her message. For all we know the conversation she had with Jamie might've been about a pay rise. That would probably appeal to her more.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-05-2014 15:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-05-2014 00:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can't believe forum members are writing off Danielle Anderson potentially doing full nightshows already!!!!!!! GIVE HER A CHANCE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!!! totally ridiculous to write her off like this. how do you know she will be exactly as she is when she has done her tease shows...you don't. think you need to take off the anti-tease show goggles

if Danielle is doing full nightshows as she is hinting at, then im sure it will be a proper nightshow and Danielle will go fully topless

Wasn't it Danielle herself that said on twitter a while back that she wouldn't go fully topless on the night time shows, even when she's on at a time when she can? .
I can't actually remember exactly what she did say, but i think it was something like that .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-05-2014 17:56