babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-04-2014 22:20 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be sadly ironic if a babe channel went tits up so to speak. The loss of £2.48 million does seem a lot one area they could save money is dropping the 176/177 channels as they never use them

Most of the babe channels have gone tits up already - haven't you noticed?
27-04-2014 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-04-2014 08:01 )bytor Wrote:  They made losses for a few years, hence once of the reasons for the studio move. Maybe these sort of shows have simply had their day. They no longer attract new girls as they did 3 or 4 years ago. The merry go round between the channels has become very tired and perhaps more customers are looking online now at cam shows.

All good points, and I'm sure the recession has a bearing too. Speaking for myself, though, I was a regular caller for a long time and the reason I don't call anymore is because I lost too much money to the various caller scams they had going.
And I very much doubt I'm alone on this.

What goes around, comes around.
27-04-2014 13:21
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I think predictability is the biggest problem. You won't hang around if you know exactly what is gonna happen and what isn't. For example, like a lot of g/g girls I'm a booty lover and I know some girls are not going to show any (Cali, Tori and Preeti being the worst offenders). And if a girl is completely naked, you know you're only gonna get a side view (unless it's Lori). So you actually WANT her to be wearing a string or a thong. And then you get some babes who keep most of their clothes on - I mean WTF? At 3 am I don't need f**king hard-to-get titillation crap. If it gets to the stage where I'd get more of a turn-on looking in the mirror, what's the point? Might as well talk dirty to myself!

That being said, if I come back from my next tour of duty overseas and find BS has closed down, I'll be incredibly sad because it is a life-enriching thing. I'll never forget that night I accidentally switched on to BS and saw the amazing and unpredictable Amanda Rendall and Stevie Lou Ritchie... happy days!
27-04-2014 14:28
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2014 21:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm no expert, but the company looks to be in trouble to me .

Yikes! Last year saw a 19% drop in revenue. Surprised
27-04-2014 16:49
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

All good points people but for me the main reason the channels are struggling is something they can do very little about long term, is the Internet, girls can make money on a/w mfc without leaving their own home. I think it's the beginning of the end of the babe-channels.
27-04-2014 16:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

and considering Tori lives in Newcastle im glad she makes the effort to travel all the way down to MK when she could just do webcam, but it don't matter how much money you have who would want to stay at home 24/7 though
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 17:08 by Joey 27.)
27-04-2014 17:07
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I think its pretty much game over for these channels,I can see most things moving online like it is with catch-up tv and music.
The restrictions are to much so the babes are moving online.

Im like marmite.
27-04-2014 18:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2014 16:49 )aaron Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 21:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I'm no expert, but the company looks to be in trouble to me .

Yikes! Last year saw a 19% drop in revenue. Surprised

But how many girls have they lost in that time frame to lose that revenue i bet lolly going on from nearly all the time to once or twice a week would prob take account of 10% of that

just imagine if they lost Lori would prob be 40 % Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2014 18:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

mind you they could just have wiped out that loss with this deal

http://www.iii.co.uk/research/LSE:CLTV/n...etwork-ltd

maybe if times get tough they will get rid of freeview altogether it seems to be a millstone round there necks

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 19:23 by HannahsPet.)
27-04-2014 19:22
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Quote:Agreement with Entertainment Network Ltd

Today, Cellcast PLC (AIM: CLTV) is pleased to announce that Cellcast UK, its wholly owned subsidiary, has entered into an agreement with Entertainment Networks Ltd, a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Television, under which Cellcast UK has agreed to early termination of its exclusive rights (which it has held since 2006) to manage and operate the Freeview channel known as Movie Mix in consideration for a one off payment of £2,980,000.

Of the consideration receivable the Directors believe that the net amount, after payment of certain liabilities in relation to the operation of the Movie Mix channel and professional fees, will be approximately £2 million.

Whilst this will provide the Company with a cash sum, the Directors do not expect to use it to support the medium to long term working capital requirements of Cellcast PLC. A further announcement will be made in due course.

And in English please?.....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
27-04-2014 19:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV