babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Can we all please change the subject,all this backbiting isnt doing anyone any good,all the girls have good and not so good nights,just deal with it,otherwise i'll dig into my corny joke book to lighten the mood round here Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 19:55 by davetherave57.)
26-04-2014 19:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Just thought I would pop in to say Hello to all you good people.Big Grin

Age is a state of mind.
26-04-2014 21:15
mr mystery Away

Check out this latest financial statement from Cellcast http://www.cellcast.tv/html/investor/lat...sults.aspx

I'm no expert, but the company looks to be in trouble to me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-04-2014 21:52
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(26-04-2014 21:15 )dogman Wrote:  Just thought I would pop in to say Hello to all you good people.Big Grin

hello
26-04-2014 21:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(26-04-2014 21:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Check out this latest financial statement from Cellcast

It doesn't say how much Haribo are paying for product placement. That's a trick missed.
26-04-2014 22:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It would be sadly ironic if a babe channel went tits up so to speak. The loss of £2.48 million does seem a lot one area they could save money is dropping the 176/177 channels as they never use them
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 22:35 by Tractor boy.)
26-04-2014 22:20
dogman Offline

(26-04-2014 21:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Check out this latest financial statement from Cellcast http://www.cellcast.tv/html/investor/lat...sults.aspx

Perhaps they should get some Babes back,because their measures over the last two years,don't seem to be working.

Age is a state of mind.
26-04-2014 22:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(26-04-2014 21:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Check out this latest financial statement from Cellcast http://www.cellcast.tv/html/investor/lat...sults.aspx

Have to agree with you,having just read the figures their business does not exactly look rosy at the moment,perhaps they pulled out of the recent Lucy/Yasmine signing due to lack of available funds verses likely revenue figures,i also think the saving made by moving out of London has been offset by a lot of their more popular babes not having the means or will to travel further to work,i mean since the move,Geri has not appeared at all,Tiffany Chambers is only on a few times a month,and these were babes who were always on and probably delivered great revenue,also the recent departures of babes like Lolly Badcock,Georgie Darby and Camilla's retirement cant have helped,then we come to their latest strategy of using Lori virtually evey night,dont get me wrong she is a consitent performer but if they continue to overuse her it could have a low morale effect on the rest of the babes and they could start to put in weak shows and eventually leave either for another channel who appreciates them more or leave the business altogether because they feel undervalued,which would be a shame as some of current line-up are good at what they do but are not given enough screen time,particularly if they now have to travel further to work.

im always open to positive change
26-04-2014 23:08
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

They made losses for a few years, hence once of the reasons for the studio move. Maybe these sort of shows have simply had their day. They no longer attract new girls as they did 3 or 4 years ago. The merry go round between the channels has become very tired and perhaps more customers are looking online now at cam shows.
27-04-2014 08:01
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^^ A reasonably fair analysis of current proceedings.
But isn't the annoying thing that every man and his dog on this forum can see the problems and yet fuck all ever happens?
There's still a place for these shows imo but not at this current level, everything is too routine without an ounce of unpredictability and flavour Sad
27-04-2014 10:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV