jennifer jade

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Paige Turnah - Chat & Discussion

fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige Turnah - Chat & Discussion
please please Paige do a stint in the office in fully fashioned stocking and suspenders .... she's so hot and pulls this fantasy off really well.
18-04-2014 12:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(18-04-2014 12:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I liked it when Paige took over from Beth and they had a little cuddle I just wish it had developed further.

Do did I!

Love the way Paige gets quite tactile with other babes on Babestation it's a crying shame she can't do a 2-4-1 with her as dominating the other babe....that would be exceptionally good to watch at the very least.

Yes I know OFCOM etc would prevent that from EVER happening now, but cant a perv dream?
18-04-2014 14:37
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

[split] Paige Turnah - Babestation Caps & Vids
Just imagine pumping that mind boggling arse all night long eek.
I need a lie down just thinking about it eek.

19-04-2014 11:19
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

Spoke to her earlier.

I really do need to lie down.....I want to recover quickly and go again, what a filthy minx Heart
19-04-2014 23:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good night from Paige last night. Looked very hot in each of her outfits and lots of her magnificent arse at the camera Smile and very entertaining on the mic

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-04-2014 08:47
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Have to agree Rammy,great performance from Paige as usual,just hope with all the recent departures she stays at BS as they are running low on reliable consistent performers like her.

im always open to positive change
20-04-2014 10:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As far as I'm concerned they can give Paige the boot too, another piece of deadwood that needs cleared out. She did absolutely nothing for me bladewave
20-04-2014 17:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just because paige does nothing for you, doesn't mean bs should give her the boot. she clearly does it for a lot of people that matter most to babestation, the people that actually pick up the phone and call. if paige wasn't bringing in the calls bs would give her the boot and bring in a babe that will bring in calls

I don't like one of your fav bs babes, Lori Buckby, but im not demanding bs give lori the boot as I know lots of people out there like lori and don't want to deny them the right to watch lori on screen. not everyone likes the same babes

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-04-2014 20:43
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Oh Fuck Me Ms Turnah

The Sexy Ms Paige Turnah Looks Soo Hot & Sexy in that Sexy Black Mesh Outfit Bent Over Bouncing That Big Sexy Juciy 40oz of a Bounce Ass..... That Ass is Soo Amazing.... Love How Ms Turnah Shakes it..... I So Want Ms Paige Turnah to Sit On My Face with That Big Ass.... Looks like It's time to give her another call and find out.... Love her Posh Sexy Voice.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-04-2014 04:31
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(20-04-2014 17:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned they can give Paige the boot too, another piece of deadwood that needs cleared out. She did absolutely nothing for me bladewave

Its a bit harsh that Scottishbloke. I remember when she first came she was amazing seems to have been a bit " institutionalised" since going on BS but she seems to make an effort. I would say this, and have said it before,I do think she has lost a little bit of condition since first joining its the only criticism.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
22-04-2014 08:16

jennifer jade