babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion
(09-04-2014 14:35 )Lowkey Wrote:  if there's any model you should be comparing her to, it has to be Fernanda.

I can't see how you can possibly compare her to Fernanda, Fernanda is a fully fledged boobs out night girl, Fernanda used to work on the SexStation show years ago when thing's were more lenient than they are now, she joined Bang Media and worked mainly on days on "The Pad", but she also did a few fully topless night shows on the Bang Babes night show .
When the Bang Media channels were grassed up by a rival channel and had their licence revoked Fernanda joined Elite were she also does fully topless and naked night shows, so can't see how she can possibly be compared to Fernanda .

Fernanda is from Brasil and talks with a genuine accent, Tashie was born and raised in Oxford and puts on a fake accent

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 18:19 by mr mystery.)
09-04-2014 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

(09-04-2014 15:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 14:35 )Lowkey Wrote:  if there's any model you should be comparing her to, it has to be Fernanda.

I can't see how you can possibly compare her to Fernanda, Fernanda is a fully fledged boobs out night girl, ...

first, Thanks for the history of fernanda, good to know. though my intent was not to match both careers but the characteristics and how they carry them selves on screen at present. I feel Fernanda does everything correctly due to her experience and gets in the most calls, no one complains about her tease shows and shes does'nt get her tits out unless it goes after 11. So I would expect tashie to follow that rule as its clear tashie is employed by studio66 for her Brazilian looks and to cover for Fernanda on daytimes as Fernanda can only do 2 days a week because of studies. When Tashie was on BS there was competition between them both as they would be on around the same time and they had similar features.
Again Tashies only young and learning, she is also an actress (accents etc) and x-big brother contestant with a huge career ahead, cant expect her to reveal all in public just for a babe shoe. She an entertainer, lets not change that. i don't want to speak to a poker face boring model with her tits out trying to be sexy n wiggle there flat butts lol.

Fernanda and Tashie rule!
09-04-2014 16:56
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2014 13:05 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  It just aggravates me that every week after her tease show, this thread grows 3-4 pages of how Tashie's tease show is bad

It shows what a phenomenal success Tashie's tease shows must be. Judging by the comments here, even those who rubbish her shows are compelled to keep on watching them. She must be doing something right. Heart
09-04-2014 22:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly aaron, the forum members who keep on attacking tashie everytime she does a tease show or a nightshow basically say tashie's shows are bad/poor etc and do nothing for them, yet tashie's shows clearly are not as bad as these forum members keep saying they are given they are watching tashie each time she is on and therefore must be doing something for them. also they cant be bad given tashie has done quite a few tease shows and 2 nightshows, if tashie wasn't doing good nightshows, she wouldn't be bringing in the calls and s66 would not have her on

have some good news for those forum members who DO like tashie's tease shows, the schedule for tonight has changed and tashie is doing a tease show tonight Smile 21:30-22:30, I cant wait myself

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 18:13 by Rammyrascal.)
11-04-2014 18:03
skully Offline

Forum members aren't ''attacking'' Tashie, they're voicing their disappointment. I'm getting a little fed up seeing the calls or call stats being mentioned as a defence of criticism of the girls, let people complain, maybe we'll get better shows across all the channels if the channels realise that the current output is poor...yes there is the odd good night, yes some girls are reliable and despite restrictions do a good job...but across the board it's not as good as it should be. Ofcom aren't to blame for lazy performances and poor production.

My comment is a generalization, not an ''attack'' directed at Tashie or S66 Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
11-04-2014 18:29
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well I'll put my hand up to "attacking" her over the fake accent thing; she is either faking it now or was faking an English accent on BB. Either way its comedy gold

More generally I do watch her shows but I tend to have them recorded and whip through at x12 FF which means you catch the slips. So technically I do watch them but not live as, with the Manuel accent, I'm just not going to wank over that.

I think she's a great performer, and a sexy woman, but the non-tease, tease shows don't float my boat.
11-04-2014 18:51
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(11-04-2014 18:29 )skully Wrote:  Forum members aren't ''attacking'' Tashie, they're voicing their disappointment. I'm getting a little fed up seeing the calls or call stats being mentioned as a defence of criticism of the girls, let people complain, maybe we'll get better shows across all the channels if the channels realise that the current output is poor...yes there is the odd good night, yes some girls are reliable and despite restrictions do a good job...but across the board it's not as good as it should be. Ofcom aren't to blame for lazy performances and poor production.

My comment is a generalization, not an ''attack'' directed at Tashie or S66 Rolleyes

I read this post and it compelled me to stand up and applaud, well said sir Big Grin

I hate injustice and liars
11-04-2014 20:19
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(11-04-2014 18:29 )skully Wrote:  Forum members aren't ''attacking'' Tashie, they're voicing their disappointment. I'm getting a little fed up seeing the calls or call stats being mentioned as a defence of criticism of the girls, let people complain, maybe we'll get better shows across all the channels if the channels realise that the current output is poor...yes there is the odd good night, yes some girls are reliable and despite restrictions do a good job...but across the board it's not as good as it should be. Ofcom aren't to blame for lazy performances and poor production.

Bloody Hell, totally agree. People weren't attacking her. There is a big difference in people attacking someone. Or just voicing criticism in the hope that performances improve.
I have voiced criticism in the past on her insistence to wear multiple layers and then not remove any. I think she looks so much better when going braless. But that is just my opinion.
Tashie was probably unfortunate that she was the first doing a tease show after Cara's great show. This probably sparked some over the top critisism.
11-04-2014 20:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Not a bad outfit tashie has on tonight for her tease hour Smile, prefer her in just a bra and thong like she had on for her last tease show

Regarding the negative comments in general tashie gets when she does her tease shows, I will accept now i went too far in saying forum members were attacking her and for that i will apologise.

I do still think that tashie does get a lot more negative comments/criticism than she deserves to get for her tease shows and her night shows when she does those. Yes her outfits can be better and doesn't need to do the ott accent on the mic, but other than that, think her tease shows aren't bad at all and definitely not as bad as some forum members keep insisting they are and thought she had another good tease show tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 00:03 by Rammyrascal.)
11-04-2014 21:53
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

VIDEO: Tashie is Now in Secret Training Wink

Get ready for her return!
14-04-2014 20:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV