babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The Cam site;s must be rubbing their hands in glee at the dire state of most of these channels,they should of had the guts to fight Ofcom a long time ago,now they are paying the price.Tame shows,the same tired poor line ups,slowly but surely losing the battle.

Age is a state of mind.
11-04-2014 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(11-04-2014 00:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  couple of good posts snookered. no real disagreement with what your saying.

Well you've changed your tune from the 'channels are no way as bad as some are making out' Wink

They are that indeed. Once upon a time you couldn't go to bed early even if you wanted to, as babeshows were so teasing & erotic they were keeping you up (& hard). Nowadays whenever I get a chance to watch, it's a disappointing flick through the channels & switch over to a film, boxset or PS3.

What's even more worrying is that even my favourite & better babes who know how to please can't fully save things either. More often than not, they're too hamstrung by the producers.

And if you can't even get punters watching, they certainly not going to get then turned on to call. They surely can't keep cost cutting or lowering call costs to compensate forever?
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 17:59 by KerrAvon.)
11-04-2014 17:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

don't think so myself, I didn't say I fully agree with what snookered had said. I still stand by that point, that the babeshows are not as bad as some forum members say they are. I was agreeing with what snookered said after that about the babechannels and some of the babeshow babes that work on them.

agree the channels can only go so far with cost cutting and lowering call costs and still think that the channels will eventually disappear off sky and go online to escape the Ofcom rules and also because an increasing number of people watch tv via smartphones, tablets and pc's and not in front of the tv. also think it's probably cheaper to just be online only

Piper Niven Superfan
11-04-2014 18:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(11-04-2014 17:57 )KerrAvon Wrote:  They are that indeed. Once upon a time you couldn't go to bed early even if you wanted to, as babeshows were so teasing & erotic they were keeping you up (& hard).

And if you can't even get punters watching, they certainly not going to get then turned on to call.

Nail on head hit Wink.
The consistent eroticism and intensity has all but gone.
Fleeting glimpses are as good as it gets now.
There is less motivation to call because there is no excitement.
The spice has gone, the variety has gone and the thrill has definitely gone.
A great show has now turned into a rare special treat rather than a regular occurrence.
Yes OFCOM has a lot to do with it but so does the culture of these channels.
Self defeatism has kicked in. Resigned to the idea that only the occasional bit of daring magic is really acceptable. Let's take every opportunity to bash other channels and do as little horny stuff as possible to just about stop the ship of nightshow interest completely sinking Rolleyes.
Everybody at the channels needs a kick up the backside.
Don't all sit there waving a combination of white flags and phones Wink.
You have the capability to produce something great even within the current rules.
Get off your arses and try some wild and wacky things.
The capability is there but is the will?
Come on everyone, wake up from your slumbers. You might even accidentally over stimulate yourselves in the process laugh.

11-04-2014 18:13
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

The evidence is how many of the regular members have either left or very rarely post (me included) because before all the rules the babeshows were so unpredictable that it kept you hooked but now it's just too predictable due to the over cautious producers and camera crew.
Kerravon and snookered have hit the nail on the head.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 18:18 by SYBORG666.)
11-04-2014 18:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(11-04-2014 18:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree the channels can only go so far with cost cutting and lowering call costs and still think that the channels will eventually disappear off sky and go online to escape the Ofcom rules and also because an increasing number of people watch tv via smartphones, tablets and pc's and not in front of the tv. also think it's probably cheaper to just be online only

I don't think going online only would let UK based babe channels escape all UK regulation/Ofcom rules, it would probably be cheaper to go online only but my guess is the call volumes would drop off.
Without TV publicity to promote the babe channels the current channels would struggle to survive in the same format imo
Also if like you say a increasing number of people watch TV via smart phones, tablets and PC's and not in front of the telly, then they wouldn't be able to do that if it wasn't on the telly .

Digital Dave made this post and gave a link concerning Ofcom's/ATVOD's regulation of the internet, it was originally posted in another thread and was in response to me thinking ATVOD regulated live phone in internet only babe shows, iv'e edited it to just leave the relevant info in the post .

(06-11-2013 16:00 )Digital Dave Wrote:  The question of who regulates internet live broadcasts was a grey area but Ofcom now cover it.

ATVOD do not regulate live web broadcasts, only Video On Demand, which by definition is not live. The 'TV like' clause is not relevant, if you read their guidance in detail.

http://www.atvod.co.uk/uploads/files/Gui...y_2013.pdf

Section 2:

2.17 A content service that is broadcast or streamed in a linear form is not covered by the
on-demand programme service rules, and may be subject to the relevant ‘broadcast’
regulation.
It should be noted that the rules for broadcast regulation are explicitly
extended by the Directive and the Act to cover internet-based television channels.

The underlined section clearly states that internet TV channels are now covered by the broadcasting act, i.e. Ofcom.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 19:24 by mr mystery.)
11-04-2014 18:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2014 18:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don't think so myself, I didn't say I fully agree with what snookered had said. I still stand by that point, that the babeshows are not as bad as some forum members say they are. I was agreeing with what snookered said after that about the babechannels and some of the babeshow babes that work on them.
yeah but you have low standards of what a nightshow should be like rammy you don't even care if a babe doesn't go topless on a nightshow and you are easily pleased by the channels, esp studio 66

personally even though i think the babeshows are a shadow of their former selves and a lot of my fave babes have gone, i'd rather have the babechannels to watch no matter how shit they are, than have no babe channels at all, does that make me a sad bastard? one day all this will end though, if the babechannels are still around in 20-30 years time by then Lori will be on goldengirls, hopefully Tori is tooSmile
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 19:04 by Joey 27.)
11-04-2014 19:04
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Perhaps in 30 years the daughters of our fave babes will be on bs Big Grin
11-04-2014 19:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(11-04-2014 19:21 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Perhaps in 30 years the daughters of our fave babes will be on bs Big Grin

Let us hope there is more to look forward to in 30 years time than revised techniques in phone waving and pic plugging RolleyesWink.

12-04-2014 07:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

People will be moaning that BS should be using its ultra-liberal Martian licence more than they do...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-04-2014 08:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV