Danger Girl

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
"I ain't gonna work on Maggie's Farm no more"? Tongue
06-04-2014 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2014 17:44 )jennifer Wrote:  "I ain't gonna work on Maggie's Farm no more"? Tongue

I think "Get Your Rocks Off" would be more appropriate
06-04-2014 17:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

How I chuckled when I read the above Bob Dylan joke Smile

Then I watched last night and discovered it wasn't a joke, it was a policy shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-04-2014 08:19
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sunday Night/ Monday Morning Was The Imo Best Night at Babestation For a Long Time.... We had Sexy Babes Such as, Preeti Young, Tiffany Chambers, Angela Louise Downs, Madison Rose, Georgie Serino and Savannah Mai.... Great Line Up.

All Girls Looked Stunning All Night... The Babes Wore a Variety of Different Sexy Outfits and Worked Every Set Very Well.. We Seen Sexy PVC Outfits return and PVC Boots Which I am a fan of. We also saw the babes Naked and Covered in Oil.... Ya.

I Loved the Return of the Domination Senirao with Mistress Chambers, Mistress Angela, Mistress Gina, Mistress Madison and Mistress Savannah all Dominating Me On the Fones Which I enjoyed... Then Also Seeing My Queen Ms Preeti Young in the Office in Stockings and High Heels and then Later in the Sauna Naked in all her glory was like always a Pleasure to see and chat to. And Seeing Ms Madison Bounce that Sexy Cute Ass all night long was also great... I hope We See More Great Nights like this in the near future. Well Done Ladies.

And With an Added Bonus No Sight of The ONLY Usual Suspect at Babestation Lori Was Great.... With All Babes Getting the Screen Time they Very Well Deserve.... Especially Angela Downs.... She got Alot of Screen time which was Excellent to see...

The Only Two Babes For Me that Were Missing from this Line up Which would have been an added bonus is Ms Paige Turnah and Ms Tori Lee... These two Sexy Ladies would have been great at the domination thing.... Ms Turnah Loves the Dom thing, she told me that last time.... (Where is Ms Turnah anyway, haven't seen that Sexy Ass for awhile) Anyone?

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
08-04-2014 00:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I was wondering where Ms Turnah had gone to as well,wonder if she has changed her name to Candy and has returned to S66.

im always open to positive change
08-04-2014 01:41
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I know one shouldn't encourage Lori to grab even more screen time, but she has been great tonight! Yes yes, I admit I preferred her pre-implant boobs but her ass has a most gorgeous shape and it was lovely to see her displaying it so well.
08-04-2014 03:23
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-04-2014 01:41 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I was wondering where Ms Turnah had gone to as well,wonder if she has changed her name to Candy and has returned to S66.

She is in Australia. Her real name is Kiki by the way Wink
08-04-2014 06:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was wondering where paige turnah was. Also paige's real name isn't kiki, it's Kiri. Remember seeing it in the sun when Kiri/Paige spilled the beans on a fling/relationship she had with Katie Price's current partner before he met Katie

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2014 08:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ It was a typo Rammy Blush I follow Kiri on Facebook, she has posted some lovely pics of her and the family enjoying themselves in Oz Smile
08-04-2014 08:52
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-04-2014 06:23 )Sm© Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 01:41 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I was wondering where Ms Turnah had gone to as well,wonder if she has changed her name to Candy and has returned to S66.

She is in Australia. Her real name is Kiki by the way Wink

Well its one way of getting away from Lori Smile
08-04-2014 12:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV