Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Morgan did some superb night shows in her first few months on Bluebird and I would love to see her reproducing them. There are not
enough natural bodied mature women on the channels

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
21-03-2014 22:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Isn't it great that we can now use the word 'bluebird' freely and not be marched off into a darkened room. laugh
21-03-2014 22:47
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(21-03-2014 22:43 )KRISB Wrote:  Morgan did some superb night shows in her first few months on Bluebird and I would love to see her reproducing them. There are not
enough natural bodied mature women on the channels

Mature?? she can't be much older than early 30's.... damn if that is mature i am fastly approaching it eek

I hate injustice and liars
21-03-2014 22:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2014 22:47 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Isn't it great that we can now use the word 'bluebird' freely and not be marched off into a darkened room. laugh

Can we? I thought we were still not allowed to really talk about them.
21-03-2014 23:23
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Maybe STD66 should rebrand "Tease hour" to "Naughty hour" ?
It works for Redlight, they seem to get away with it OK Smile
21-03-2014 23:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2014 23:23 )mrmann Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 22:47 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Isn't it great that we can now use the word 'bluebird' freely and not be marched off into a darkened room. laugh

Can we? I thought we were still not allowed to really talk about them.

think we can mention the channel and the girls who work there we prob just cant name you know who the lord voldermort of babechannels BounceBounceBounce

i for one would love to see Morgan back on S66 in any capacity

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-03-2014 23:39
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(21-03-2014 23:26 )Sm© Wrote:  Maybe STD66 should rebrand "Tease hour" to "Naughty hour" ?
It works for Redlight, they seem to get away with it OK Smile

I suppose the thing with RLC's naughty hour is that you get a visual treat as well - you can guarantee that as 9pm strikes the skirt will ride up, the top will be undone and by 9.20pm the babe will be down to her smalls. If you've watched her fully clothed up till then it's an exciting prospect, even if the boobs don't come out.

S66's tease hour doesn't do this, although I take the point someone made earlier that you can at least have a more erotic phone chat. S66 should take a leaf out of RLC's book in my opinion and remember that TV is a visual medium. If they can entertain the eyes, chances are more people will call. Let Lucy Anne strip to her underwear for the tease hour, I'm sure she'd do it.
21-03-2014 23:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-03-2014 22:33 )teewee Wrote:  I dont get all the complaints about the tease shows......Its my understanding that it is for the girls to be naughtier on the phone with the callers? If they are,and guys/girls continue to phone them,then job done.If you dont phone, and just expect them to show/reveal/flash more,you are expecting too much? Just because the show seems the same,visually, as the preceding 11 hours,doesn`t mean it is the same on the phone? This is just my opinion,I could be wrong.

it's my opnion as well teewee. the tease hour for me is mainly about having phone sex with a daybabe which you cant do when she is on a dayshow. I can see the point that some forum members have said about the babes stripping off for it. my idea would be the day babe starts off in her day outfit and by the end the babe is in her undies.

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2014 01:20
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

A big part of the confusion regarding the tease hour stems from the fact that some models used this as a starting ground for full time night shows, this contained small exposure flashes to help build confidence levels up to a personal satisfaction level ready to take the night show plunge.
So taking that onboard, now mix in the girls that take a different approach such as wearing a little less and getting cheekier on the phones, you undoubtedly end up with confusion/disappointment since some people quite clearly expect the same from each babe taking part.
An obvious solution would be similar to a previous post by SM, although I would separate the two different types of show to perhaps " Cheeky hour " for the non exposure show, and " Naughty hour " for the girls wishing to dip their hand in the night scene as a trial.
Confusion over Smile
22-03-2014 10:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Two on screen, no touching, topless only Sad

I don't see why one of them can't go nude if the caller asks. It's not going to be any different to the solo sessions.
24-03-2014 00:18