RE: Camilla - Queen of Babestation 2012 - Chat & Discussion
Where are the caps & vids, I missed it?

Here For The Feet
06-02-2014 10:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see Camilla back on , perfect as usual ! apart from all her obvious visual attractions SmileSmile i love the way she is so friendly ,down to earth but sexy at the same time . Total class act one of a kind . Just hope she does more than 1 further show Heart
06-02-2014 10:35
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

But why is she back for just 2 nights she should come back for good
06-02-2014 11:18
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2014 08:59 )Sm© Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 00:34 )tylercoop Wrote:  hopefully this is more than just a couple shows a month because I could watch her every day of the week and never get sick of her.

She's only back for 2 shows. One down, one to go.

[Image: image-CB76_52F34078.jpg]

Thanks for the info smc. Hopefully Camilla can be convinced to more shows, I've really missed her since she's been gone. Maybe she's just dipping her toe in the water, to see if she still has her loyal fan base before she commits fully. I'm still going to hope and pray that she comes back full time, I think her come back sent all the other channels on red alert, because it seems like every single big channel called in their a lot of their heavy hitters to compensate which shows what a star she still is.

Oh well, If not I still have Georgie my joint fave with Camilla and she's more then enough woman for me who helps ease the pain.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 11:47 by tylercoop.)
06-02-2014 11:39
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I agree if bs don't take her some other channel will. She is still one sexy lady
06-02-2014 12:27
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great to see Camilla back on our screens,as to whether she will stay,im not sure but i certainly hope so.

im always open to positive change
06-02-2014 12:43
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Two nights isn't enough, but then neither is twenty-two or whatever.
I don't know what she did later in the night, but I really want to see her doing a stint in the gym set (with oil of course).
What a woman Tongue
06-02-2014 13:59
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla's tweeted shes back next Tuesday, and seeing the response she has recieved on Twitter, she will be hard pushed to refuse any more shows.
06-02-2014 20:43
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

It Was Fantastic to See The Babestation Queen The Sexy Ms Camilla Jayne Return last Night.... She Put on a great show for us by giving her fans wat they have missed and that was Her Naked Sexy Body in All its Glory.... Good Job Ms Camilla...

Her Sexy Ass Bent over on the Pool table and in the office was a view Not to be missed..... And wat abot those Big Juciy Tits.... Amazing.... I wana see Ms Camilla In Stockings and High Heels in the office and Naked and Drenched in Oil in the Sauna.... I Also Loved the Return of that Sexy Purple and Gold Shiny Bikini....

When I called her last night, which was 3 times, She was soo great on the dirty talking stuff.... Just How i used to chat with her over the years.... She has Not lost that...

I do have to say she looked abit Shy and Nervous to start with but as the night went on she was just warming up.... I think its gona take her some time to get back into the Sexual Overdrive Mode.... But I am Always Happy to wait for that....

I see she is due Back Next Tuesday Night..... And I Pray Babestation Don't Fuck her over and Shove on More than Six Girls On the Shows that Same Night..... Ms Camilla Jayne Needs More Air Time and by having on soo many girls it restricts that...

Babestation Need To Learn from the lessons of the past and make Sure it Don't Happen again... Cause Beautiful Sexy Girls like Ms Camilla don't come around often....They Need To treat her with the Respect that she Deserves, after all the was the Former Babestation Queen....

And Lets Hope We See Much Much More of The Sexy Camilla Jayne on Babestation This Year.... Iv Said it Before and Il Say it Again..... Welcome Back Ms Camilla Jayne We Need You and Want You, So Please Stay....... Love You Baby....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-02-2014 22:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2014 22:18 )REX MASTER Wrote:  It Was Fantastic to See The Babestation Queen The Sexy Ms Camilla Jayne Return last Night.... She Put on a great show for us by giving her fans wat they have missed and that was Her Naked Sexy Body in All its Glory.... Good Job Ms Camilla...

Her Sexy Ass Bent over on the Pool table and in the office was a view Not to be missed..... And wat abot those Big Juciy Tits.... Amazing.... I wana see Ms Camilla In Stockings and High Heels in the office and Naked and Drenched in Oil in the Sauna.... I Also Loved the Return of that Sexy Purple and Gold Shiny Bikini....

When I called her last night, which was 3 times, She was soo great on the dirty talking stuff.... Just How i used to chat with her over the years.... She has Not lost that...

I do have to say she looked abit Shy and Nervous to start with but as the night went on she was just warming up.... I think its gona take her some time to get back into the Sexual Overdrive Mode.... But I am Always Happy to wait for that....

I see she is due Back Next Tuesday Night..... And I Pray Babestation Don't Fuck her over and Shove on More than Six Girls On the Shows that Same Night..... Ms Camilla Jayne Needs More Air Time and by having on soo many girls it restricts that...

Babestation Need To Learn from the lessons of the past and make Sure it Don't Happen again... Cause Beautiful Sexy Girls like Ms Camilla don't come around often....They Need To treat her with the Respect that she Deserves, after all the was the Former Babestation Queen....

And Lets Hope We See Much Much More of The Sexy Camilla Jayne on Babestation This Year.... Iv Said it Before and Il Say it Again..... Welcome Back Ms Camilla Jayne We Need You and Want You, So Please Stay....... Love You Baby....
Good post Rex i hope Camilla is back for good she looked great last night, and seeing as you are loaded with money to call all these babes could you call Tori Lee a few times if she ever appears on BS again and improve her "call stats" she seems to be an unused substitute at BS at the minute when she should be a key player of the team like Camilla should be, unless it is Tori's choice she hasn't been on for ages of course so i can't slate BS just yet
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 22:37 by Joey 27.)
06-02-2014 22:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV